Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, Pippa was also just a nice platonic friend of George's. Also, after much searching, nobody has come up with a photo of George at the wedding so I do think he was at Syon with his sister and co.

Someone did come up with a photo of George at Pippa's wedding ceremony.
So apparently he attended the ceremony but then went to his sister's birthday party in the evening.

Chelsy Davy attends at a luxury handbag launch in London

Chelsy Davy joins Forte sisters at Brown's Hotel in London | Daily Mail Online

Cressida Bonas stars as George Orwell's wife in new play

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefee...the_old_red_lion,_london?celeb=Cressida Bonas

Cressida Bonas celebrates her new London play

Cressida Bonas shows off svelte figure in jumpsuit | Daily Mail Online

Koo Stark was with the Duke of York for 18 months in the 1980s and has always been protective of her privacy

Prince Andrew's former lover Koo Stark a target for I'm A Celebrity - who hope she spills beans on royal love - Mirror Online

Cressida Bonas and her brother Jacobi Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe leaving the Old Red Lion Theatre in Islington where she is starring in 'Mrs Orwell' play yesterday

https://www.profimedia.cz/photo-ban...default/346331066?searchPhrase=cressida+bonas

Cressida Bonas at the Doubke Date premiere in London

Cressida Bonas flashes midriff at Double Date premiere | Daily Mail Online

Chelsy Davy enjoy the holidays in Saint Tropez

Chelsy Davystuns in orange bikini in Saint Tropez | Daily Mail Online

Chelsy continue her holidays in Mykonos!!

Chelsy Davy shows Prince Harry exactly what he’s missing | Daily Mail Online

Last edited by a moderator:
What is Chelsy taking a holiday FROM exactly? She's seems to have turned into the ultimate socialite since she left the legal profession. And as she and Harry first broke up early in 2009 and split permanently early in 2011, I don't suppose Harry's missing anything, six years later! He's moved on, she's moved on, nothing to see, folks.

So glad that romance ended she is not too fussy about working

To be fair, why should she be?
She's a rich girl who only has to please herself.

(If I were that wealthy, I don't know that I'd work either!)

What is Chelsy taking a holiday FROM exactly? She's seems to have turned into the ultimate socialite since she left the legal profession. And as she and Harry first broke up early in 2009 and split permanently early in 2011, I don't suppose Harry's missing anything, six years later! He's moved on, she's moved on, nothing to see, folks.

2009 wasn't their first break-up.

That jumpsuit's quite ugly IMO. And trust the DF to squeeze the last drop out of Cress's romance with Harry years ago in their article. Hope her play does well, though.

Cressida Bonas, the actress, has spoken of her frustration at being “pigeonholed” as Prince Harry’s ex-girlfriend, despite forging a career of her own.

Bonas, who dated Prince Harry from 2012 to 2014, said she had found people “very quick” to put her in a box, admitting it is "incredibly frustrating" to be defined by her relationship to a man.

An actress, she is now playing Sonia Brownell, a literary editor remembered as the second wife of George Orwell and custodian of his estate.
Read more: Cressida Bonas: It's 'incredibly frustrating' to be pigeonholed as Prince Harry's ex

Well, that's the Press's responsibility, or rather the Daily Fail's, as, apart from this snippet and a few odds and ends elsewhere, that rag is virtually the only newspaper that's printed any news of Cressida B. for a good twelve months. She presumably doesn't mind the publicity from that. Things happen in romances, they end and people move on. It's hardly Harry's fault if the DM is still flogging a dead horse and she feels pigeonholed.

Last edited:
To be fair,

It can't be easy to be labeled as a royals ex, rather than being seen for who you really are and be recognized for your own work. This happens to women than men.

To be fair,

It can't be easy to be labeled as a royals ex, rather than being seen for who you really are and be recognized for your own work. This happens to women than men.

Perhaps, but she really only started getting work because of dating Harry.
Otherwise she'd be just another wannabe.

When she sad Harry started she was still in school and then recent grad. So her career would have just been taking off anyways.

Not to say though she didn't get opportunities due to the publicity.

Yes royal exes are known as that. But many would likely never be known if they weren't royal exes. Let's face it, no roles Cressy has taken would have hit her any real media attention if she hasn't dated him. Chelsy and her jewelry would have been another socialite trying to make it. Who knows, if she never dated Harry, she may have stayed on the law path. Such a long relationship affects the path life takes. Same goes for exes like Emma and Jonas.

Cressida Bonas owes her start to Harvey Weinstein.
Wonder if she'll be caught up in the ongoing scandals?

(I'm wondering why this is all happening now; there's been rumors about Weinstein and his casting couch for ages).

Last edited:
Which is why I said that Kate wearing Marchesa was a bad idea. You don't wear a dress from the wife of a known predator and sexual harrasser. His wife is complicit in keeping it a secret.

As for her start in Hollywood, I wouldn't be surprised if he went after her. He went after a 22 year old Gywneth Paltrow and she is Spielberg's goddaughter. His list of victims is insane. Absolutely appalling and I hope he walks of a very steep cliff.

:previous: I agree. And I am not surprised he latched on to and offered to "mentor" Cressida Bonas....she is a young and beautiful aristocrat who at one point seemed fast tracked to marry into the BRF. He would have loved to have had that particular feather in his cap!

Harvey All Hands has had a seeming fixation with with royalty ever since the successes of Shakespeare In Love, The Queen and the King's Speech, all of which The Weinstein Company produced. I was sooo thrilled that his last attempt ("Grace of Monaco") bombed bigly after the Princely Family denounced it.

Harvey-All-Hands sounds like an awful person. By the way his (former)company The Weinstein Company and Dimitri Rassam's(Charlotte Casi's guy) production company are suing one another in L.A. Superior Court over U.S. distribution rights to the Playmobil movie set for release in 2019.

Small world!:cool:

Last edited:
I think the Fail did a bit of faux wringing of hands on Cressida's behalf yesterday. There was an article which went into the Harvey connection in detail and wondered on Cress's behalf as to whether she would be hurt by association, stating that 'friends' were worried.

I like her outfit, btw. She looks very nice.

Last edited:
:previous: I agree. And I am not surprised he latched on to and offered to "mentor" Cressida Bonas....she is a young and beautiful aristocrat who at one point seemed fast tracked to marry into the BRF. He would have loved to have had that particular feather in his cap!

That's what I thought too.
It would have been irresistible to a man like that.
Well, at least now he'll no longer be a Hollywood powerhouse.

But there will be more left. He's not the only one.

You are certainly correct on that. There has been rumors for years about another plus two huge stars that would not permit any female lead in movies with them unless they their bidding. Am wondering if it will all come out now. Hollywood and their lack of morals seems to be running scared. I personally don't believe that all established entertainers in the movie industry didn't know but they looked the other way because of his power. Some women were complaining about him for years but people just laughed it off.

:previous: I completely agree Lady Nimue. I used to think of her as a sort of pretty, retro-hippie girl who looked like a teenager.

She is a beautiful young woman now and looks very polished.?

Agree! Beautiful Lady!

And tonight attends at the VIP party co-hosted by Princess Eugenie

Cressida Bonas and Eugenie at a London gallery VIP party | Daily Mail Online

Cressida Bonas at Louis Vuitton's celebration in London tonight

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos...ebration-of-gingernutz-in-picture-id877165914
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos...-attend-louis-vuittons-of-picture-id877166492

Cressida partied in London!

Cressida Bonas parties amid Prince Harry engagement news | Daily Mail Online

Chelsy Davy at 'Brilliant is Beautiful' gala benefiting Artists for Peace and Justice in London last night

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefee..._is_beautiful'_gala,_london?celeb=Chelsy Davy

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: Yes Cressida is very good friends with the York princesses....it's through one of them(can't remember which) that she met Harry.

Perhaps Eugenie?

Agree! Beautiful Lady! And tonight attends at the VIP party co-hosted by Princess Eugenie.
Cressida Bonas and Eugenie at a London gallery VIP party | Daily Mail Online

Love the baby-blue calf-length suede jacket! :flowers: Scrumptious!

And Donna Air! Small world. Kate's brother's main squeeze! :flowers:

:previous: Yes Cressida is very good friends with the York princesses....it's through one of them (can't remember which) that she met Harry.

Perhaps Eugenie?

Yes, it was Eugenie who introduced Harry to Cressida. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom