Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The picture of Chelsy with the hotel heiress Irene Forte startled me. I thought Forte was Cressida Bonas until I read the caption. Clones. :p ;) :flowers:

Cressida's hardly a 'rising star'! However I do like her dress and she is a very pretty girl.

She is that for sure. :flowers: Who has not had at least one winceable early film on their IMDb profile.....:cool: Cressida, welcome to the club! I wish her well.

I hope Cressida will come back in the picture again. In my personal opinion she seems more suited to be daughter and sister and aunt to the three future Kings. Best wishes for her birthday.

I hope Cressida will come back in the picture again. In my personal opinion she seems more suited to be daughter and sister and aunt to the three future Kings. Best wishes for her birthday.

That would be my wish too!:flowers:

I never thought Cressida was really that suited for life in the BRF.

LaRae

Cressida seems happier with Harry Wentworth-Stanley. Even during her relationship with Prince Harry it was said she was carrying a torch for her ex. Being "suited" doesn't mean much if you're pining for your first love the whole time. Prince Charles can attest to that.

Now that Cressida is 28 we might hear an engagement announcement in the near future. In that set women seem to marry when they're 28-33. Also Sam Branson recently referred to HWS as his potential future brother-in-law. The couple seem quite serious.

Last edited:

Based on what? Her more suitable career? Her superior education? Her family not spilling their beans? Oh wait she us an actress, with the sane level education. And her brother has had a loose tongue. And unlike Meghan, Cressida has a relationship with the loose lip brother.

Oh wait, it wouldnot have anything to do with her aristocrat Grandfather. :whistling:

Sometimes I get the feeling that blue blood is a commodity like cold, hard cash. You can take it to the bank and depend on it. People sure put a lot of stock in it. :D

I am not at all up-to-speed on Harry's current amour but I have always been fond of Cressida. I, too, thought she'd make a fabulous princess (superficially: because she's so pretty with a unique clothes sense - I thought she'd be fun) but in actual fact there didn't seem to be much 'there there' (in the relationship), as the saying goes, and Harry seemed to have treated her badly in the end imo. They made up, so that is good, but both have definitely moved on and I agree with another poster that she looks far happier than she ever looked with Harry. I don't think it was ever really a 'fit'. :flowers:

I am not at all up-to-speed on Harry's current amour but I have always been fond of Cressida. I, too, thought she'd make a fabulous princess (superficially: because she's so pretty with a unique clothes sense - I thought she'd be fun) but in actual fact there didn't seem to be much 'there there' (in the relationship), as the saying goes, and Harry seemed to have treated her badly in the end imo. They made up, so that is good, but both have definitely moved on and I agree with another poster that she looks far happier than she ever looked with Harry. I don't think it was ever really a 'fit'. :flowers:

Thank heavens Harry and Others don't base romance choices who wears the best scrunchy. Just when I think people can't get more shallow they prove me wrong. We should choose a suitable princess based on her fashion sense. When they dated she looked like a nineties school girl, scrunched and all. If you are going to pick your princess on clothes, how about at least someone who dresses in this decade. Since you base your opinion even more shallow than skin deep.

Thank heavens Harry and Others don't base romance choices who wears the best scrunchy. Just when I think people can't get more shallow they prove me wrong. We should choose a suitable princess based on her fashion sense. When they dated she looked like a nineties school girl, scrunched and all. If you are going to pick your princess on clothes, how about at least someone who dresses in this decade. Since you base your opinion even more shallow than skin deep.
Oh my! :cool: Dear One, none of this is 'Real Life' (for me). There is no way I can have any real understanding of anyone a royal dates. My views must be superficial. I am the most distant of distant observers of lives that have naught to do with me in any personal way. Perforce, all my opinions in any 'royal matter' must be superficial, and yes, it has everything to do with the physical and clothes and obvious affect. I am honest about that. I have no pretensions otherwise. Never in a million years would I take offense at how Cressida, or anyone, chooses to dress. It's a tough world out there, and tougher (than you may realize) for those who choose a life of image. They have all my compassion. Hope you understand. :flowers:

Agree with you, it's a pity Cressida and Harry broke up, she had everything to become Princess, though it's really not for everybody to live such a life, she mentioned somewhere that this kind of royalty life was not for her... I hope she is happy now with whoever she is:flowers:, spent 5 years with Harry, that's a lot.

I wish too, but looks like she's taken the desigion concerning Harry...:sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree with you, it's a pity Cressida and Harry broke up, she had everything to become Princess, though it's really not for everybody to live such a life, she mentioned somewhere that this kind of royalty life was not for her... I hope she is happy now with whoever she is:flowers:, spent 5 years with Harry, that's a lot.

I think you are mixing up your ex girlfriends. Cressida was more like 2 years with Harry. The previous girlfriend before Cressida-Chelsy Davy was the much longer relationship.

Cressida Bonas was with Harry for two years, from 2012 to 2014. It was his first serious girlfriend, Chelsy Davy, who was with Harry for many years, from 2004 to 2009 and then several breakups and reconciliations after that until the romance finally petered out early in 2011.

We don't know why either of these romances ended. It was said at the time with Chelsy that she was freedom loving and not attracted to Royal life at all. At the time their lives were taking two separate paths, Chelsy's into legal practice, Harry into the army/ helicopter flying.

Similarly, we don't know why the relationship between Cressida Bonas and Harry ended.

There is absolutely no evidence that Harry treated her badly at the finish. Months later, magazine editor Ingrid Seward, a friend of Cressida's family, said Cress was tormented by insults on social media and even people in the street going past and commenting unfavourably on her shoes, hair, clothing.

I myself saw on social media and other forums people calling her CressMess and WaterCress etc and making fun of her boho style, scrunchies etc. Chelsy too got called names like Miss Piggy and descriptions like 'a barmaid after a hard night out'.

None of that had anything at all to do with Harry. However, you have to be a tough nut to survive those things, and hopefully Meghan, who is used to public scrutiny and social media, will be able to rise above it.

Cressida is back with her first boyfriend, Harry Wentworth Stanley. Prince Harry too has moved on and I wish him well with his new love.

Last edited:
I think you are mixing up your ex girlfriends. Cressida was more like 2 years with Harry. The previous girlfriend before Cressida-Chelsy Davy was the much longer relationship.
Yeah, you are right, I really thought Cressida was the longest relationship of Harry!!! turnes out that she is not:ermm: Still I admire her, hope she will find love.:flowers:

Cressida Bonas was with Harry for two years, from 2012 to 2014. It was his first serious girlfriend, Chelsy Davy, who was with Harry for many years, from 2004 to 2009 and then several breakups and reconciliations after that until the romance finally petered out early in 2011.

We don't know why either of these romances ended. It was said at the time with Chelsy that she was freedom loving and not attracted to Royal life at all. At the time their lives were taking two separate paths, Chelsy's into legal practice, Harry into the army/ helicopter flying.

Similarly, we don't know why the relationship between Cressida Bonas and Harry ended.

There is absolutely no evidence that Harry treated her badly at the finish. Months later, magazine editor Ingrid Seward, a friend of Cressida's family, said Cress was tormented by insults on social media and even people in the street going past and commenting unfavourably on her shoes, hair, clothing.

I myself saw on social media and other forums people calling her CressMess and WaterCress etc and making fun of her boho style, scrunchies etc. Chelsy too got called names like Miss Piggy and descriptions like 'a barmaid after a hard night out'.

None of that had anything at all to do with Harry. However, you have to be a tough nut to survive those things, and hopefully Meghan, who is used to public scrutiny and social media, will be able to rise above it.

Cressida is back with her first boyfriend, Harry Wentworth Stanley. Prince Harry too has moved on and I wish him well with his new love.

As you said, we don't know and we can't really know what happened betwen two of them. But everything happens for a reason! Wish Prince Harry to be happy !:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I expect Cressida and her Harry will become engaged sooner or later. When did Sarah not enjoy getting into the party spirit!

I must admit I didn't realize the connection with Prince Philip, with her current beau. I just realized his mothers current husband, his stepfather, is the current Earl of Milford haven, the eldest son of Philips cousin David.

The two seem quite happy. I too am anticipating a coming engagement.

Aftonbladet's web-TV "Kungligt med Jenny Alexandersson" shows how princess Madeleine's ex Jonas Bergström plays football at team Kookaburra IK at Korpen Stockholm Östermalm Division. Korpen is a serie for Company Sports. Kookaburra IK's matches start early on Tuesday mornings at 7.15.
Plötsligt dyker exet upp

Well, well, well! No hanging around for nearly ten years for Dave 'the Smiler' this time. Somehow I expected something like that!

I somehow get the feeling a certain Royal wasn't ready to get hitched. He moved on.

Unfortunately Dman, I had exactly the opposite impression.

Unfortunately Dman, I had exactly the opposite impression.

I don't know. I get the feeling things didn't go down as some people may think. Look how fast Pippa moved on from her old boyfriend and now getting married. Sometimes people know what they want and when your significant other don't want the same, you simply move on. This guy has clearly moved on. It's sad we didn't get the York wedding everyone was waiting on though.

Sometimes people know what they want and when your significant other don't want the same, you simply move on. This guy has clearly moved on. It's sad we didn't get the York wedding everyone was waiting on though.

Well, well, there are still Eugenie and Jack.
I hope Dave didn't cheat on Beatrice with this girl.

Oh sh.t

What is it with guys that are in a relationship for a long time, break up and get engaged to someone else within the year. You see that happening so much.

Of course, we don't know the dynamics of Beatrice's relationship with Dave, but I'd be pissed if I was her. You invest so much time and emotion in a relationship to end up with nothing and him with someone else in no time.

Dave was first seen with his now fiancée in October in New York. He and Beatrice apparently split up in July after (according to the tabloids) talks about his not proposing marriage. It seems there's now a baby on the way for the couple, according to posters on another forum.

Gotta make sure that baby is born within wedlock to keep it proper I guess.

And even more reason for Beatrice to be pissed.

Back
Top Bottom