The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-23-2015, 05:04 PM
Courtier

Royals' ex-partners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
I think back in the day of Chelsy and Harry the only thing bad that could be said of her is that sometimes she showed up looking like a hot mess. The Royal wedding outfit as a example.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Ok this keeps being brought up. Ya she didn't look her best at the wedding but she sure didn't look like she'd been trampled on by a thousand horses either. I thought there were other ladies that looked worse at the wedding. And she might have looked hung over because when she was dating harry they were in their early twenties and were going out a lot and drinking. Kate certainly had her fair share of drunk and disheveled photos too. As did Harry.

Old 01-23-2015, 06:26 PM
Serene Highness

I seldom saw Cressida when she wasn't dirty and disheveled in appearance.
She never seemed to try to look like a woman a prince was dating.

Abraham Lincoln
Old 01-23-2015, 07:45 PM
Imperial Majesty

I must admit, I do miss those Harry and Chelsy days. They looked very happy together and didn't mind showing the world their love and affection for each other. Harry haven't had a relationship like that since.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 01-26-2015, 04:59 AM
Courtier

Hahaha! Put your seat belts on!!

Prince Harry's ex-girlfriend Chelsy Davy single and looking to get back with the royal | Latest News | Breaking News UK and Newspaper content | Daily Star
Old 01-27-2015, 12:17 PM
Courtier

The Daily Mail is going to be all over this like a bad rash.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:02 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHAmy View Post
The Daily Mail is going to be all over this like a bad rash.
Sadly, nothing...

Even worse, Chelsy was at another party last weekend and no Henry. Don't think this horse is ever going to raise from the dead.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chels...87730324586111
Old 01-29-2015, 10:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanAUSSIE View Post
Sadly, nothing...

Even worse, Chelsy was at another party last weekend and no Henry. Don't think this horse is ever going to raise from the dead.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chels...87730324586111
Why would she re-connect with someone who was unfaithful? Possibly even with her, if only to flirt, while ostensibly with another. She knows more than any of us, and if she is staying clear, there must be good reasons. She don't love him anymore, maybe never did. After all, she said 'no'.
Old 01-29-2015, 08:40 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
Why would she re-connect with someone who was unfaithful? Possibly even with her, if only to flirt, while ostensibly with another. She knows more than any of us, and if she is staying clear, there must be good reasons. She don't love him anymore, maybe never did. After all, she said 'no'.

He was unfaithful ?? How did I miss that one!
Who with and when did that happen ?

Old 01-29-2015, 10:25 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post

There have been tons of stories that went around. Also that she never said "No" as she was never asked. Never read where she was presented officially to queen. You can believe any story out there, but neither of the main characters have made a proper public statement so take with a grain of salt. Media loves to make up garbage all the time. They just might have gone their separate ways. Happens all the time even after dating many years. No one but these two know 100% what went on and why.
Old 01-29-2015, 10:56 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal rob View Post

Oh so this was just rumour.

Old 01-29-2015, 11:33 PM
Courtier

Not a rumor. She gave a direct quote to a journalist pal when asked about one of the break-ups, "He cheated on me".

I don't know if you guys are familiar with the reporter Dean Piper. He and Chelsy have a warm relationship. They have vacationed together in the past with their group of mutual friends. She has her allies in the media.

I'm glad she gets her side out. She had to put up with a lot.
Old 01-30-2015, 06:34 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
Not a rumor. She gave a direct quote to a journalist pal when asked about one of the break-ups, "He cheated on me".
I admit I never read that in proper news outlet. I know I never read that Harry proposed marriage. If he did cheat, his heart certainly wasn't in the relationship other than the obvious. They are better apart if that is the case. I am sure that Harry will settle down when and if the time is right for him. He doesn't seem all that worried. Still young.
Old 01-30-2015, 07:26 AM
Courtier

Chelsy met the Queen at Peter's wedding.

I think she and Harry were too young when they got together. If they had met each other now, at this point in their life, they probably would have had more of a chance. Too bad really, I also really liked them together.
Old 01-30-2015, 08:00 AM
Courtier

I certainly have never read anything about him cheating on her whilst they were in a relationship. I did read that he would forget to collect her from the airport and other neglectful behaviours, but not actual cheating. I believe he was immature and possibly even a flirt but again, nothing about him cheating. I have, over the years, read that she did not like the English weather and that the media and public attention was dreadful to her. I also read that she wanted a career and not a ribbon cutting future in the public eye.

My personal opinion would be that his immaturity and a life as a royal was, in the end, not appealing to her and that she told him so after attending the wedding of K&W. Henry was reported as being overheard by staff at the venue they were at (before or after the wedding) that she was next and she had laughed with him. Then came the news that she had said NO to that prospect and that he accepted her decision.

Do any of you have any links to articles on his alleged cheating?
Old 01-30-2015, 09:06 AM
Imperial Majesty

No one knows what happened between Harry and Chelsy, because neither of them talked about what happened. Then again, Harry did an interview with Katie Couric, and he explained that he would like to find someone that could handle being royal.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 01-30-2015, 09:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Someone needs to clue me in on the modern definition of "cheating." To me, cheating means being engaged and your paramour sleeps with someone else. How can someone cheat when there is no commitment?
Old 01-30-2015, 09:40 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyAtlanta View Post
Someone needs to clue me in on the modern definition of "cheating." To me, cheating means being engaged and your paramour sleeps with someone else. How can someone cheat when there is no commitment?

IMO if you're in an exclusive relationship with someone and this has been agreed by both parties and understand then anything from passionate kissing upwards is cheating.
No engagement is necessary.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:55 AM
Courtier

Once again, she gave a direct quote to her friend Dean Piper. Those two have vacationed together before in Ibiza. They have mutual friends. I don't think he would fabricate a quote from her.

Here's the article/quote.

Chelsy puts boot in over 'cheat' Harry - Mirror Online
Old 01-30-2015, 10:01 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
IMO if you're in an exclusive relationship with someone and this has been agreed by both parties and understand then anything from passionate kissing upwards is cheating.
No engagement is necessary.
I seeeeeeee....lots of cheating going on out there, then!
Old 01-30-2015, 11:10 AM
Courtier

Well they are both older and hopefully have a better sense of what they want in the future....but they sure looked happy when they were together