The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-16-2014, 02:54 AM
Courtier

Chelsy Davy had a major charity event yesterday in Syon Park. She co-organised it with Lord Percy I think? Anyone know any further details?

Old 04-24-2014, 06:42 AM
Courtier

VIDEO: Was Prince Harry's ex Chelsy Davy dining in Torquay? | Torquay Herald Express

Old 04-28-2014, 10:47 PM
Courtier

Yep, Chelsy has a new boyfriend...and she hangs out with Cressida's half brother!!

Chelsy Davy's gem! Jeweller who's won the heart of Prince Harry's ex | Mail Online
Old 05-12-2014, 10:27 AM
Aristocracy

Alex Dellal, Charlotte Casiraghi's ex-boyfriend, got married on May 3rd in London. His wife is Elisa Sednaoui, mother of their son Jack.

Elisa Sednaoui et Alex Dellal : Mariés en secret, superbes avec leur fils Jack

La sencilla boda de la modelo Elisa Sednaoui y Álex Dellal, ex novio de Carlota Casiraghi
Old 06-29-2014, 06:27 PM

I didn't even know Alex had a child.
Old 06-30-2014, 12:59 AM
Courtier

Cressida Bonas getting more media coverage as an X then when she was dating Henry:

Cressida Bonas tucks into hot chips and pizza as she parties at Glastonbury | Mail Online

Harry who: Cressida Bonas cosies up to actor Will Poulter at Glastonbury | Showbiz | News | Daily Express

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...astonbury.html
Old 07-11-2014, 11:09 PM
Courtier

Just in case anyone was paying any attention to speculation of Henry getting back together with Chelsy...

Chelsy Davy Fans | Facebook
Old 07-13-2014, 07:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

I'm thinking that maybe Harry dodged a bullet with Cressida!

Cressida Bonas swaps dressed-down style for stunning pink dress as she joins Duchess of York at family wedding | Mail Online

What kind of dress is this to wear to a church wedding? Inappropriate, imo.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:04 AM
Courtier

Not my taste however I've seen actual royalty wear dresses just as inappropriate to Church events (baptisms, weddings etc).

LaRae
Old 07-13-2014, 12:32 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post

Cressida Bonas swaps dressed-down style for stunning pink dress as she joins Duchess of York at family wedding | Mail Online

Doesn't scandalize me. I think it is being overrated as a 'stunning' dress, however. If one cannot trust the DM on fashion headlines what is the world coming to? I scrolled down and I have to say I really like Cressida Bonas's mother Mary's dress very much. The absolute winner, though, is in the last picture, the dress 'Made In Chelsea' star Richard Dinan's female companion is wearing, the turquoise dress. I am in love with it! I want it! Where can I get it?
Old 07-13-2014, 12:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

I've seen worse, it's overall appropriate and at least it's just her back showing and nothing else. This is 2014 and most young people have lost the gene telling them what is appropriate for church.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 07-13-2014, 01:06 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Nimue View Post
Doesn't scandalize me. I think it is being overrated as a 'stunning' dress, however. If one cannot trust the DM on fashion headlines what is the world coming to? I scrolled down and I have to say I really like Cressida Bonas's mother Mary's dress very much. The absolute winner, though, is in the last picture, the dress 'Made In Chelsea' star Richard Dinan's female companion is wearing, the turquoise dress. I am in love with it! I want it! Where can I get it?
The dress the lady in the next picture is wearing is the same of Cressida's Mother but in a different colour.

To me, no one beats Mother of the Bride. She's absolutely stunning.
Old 07-13-2014, 01:11 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
The dress the lady in the next picture is wearing is the same of Cressida's Mother but in a different colour.

To me, no one beats Mother of the Bride. She's absolutely stunning.
I was noticing that - if not the same dress - the two women bought their dresses at the same dress shop. Thank you for pointing out that it is in fact the same dress. My taste is at least consistent!
Old 07-13-2014, 01:57 PM
Courtier

What a bunch of ugly shoes, including those blue house-slippers that the friends of the groom were wearing!

Abraham Lincoln
Old 07-13-2014, 09:14 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:

From these last few outings, I'm starting to think she can only afford half the outfit.
Old 07-14-2014, 09:48 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladongas View Post
What a bunch of ugly shoes, including those blue house-slippers that the friends of the groom were wearing!
Oh, I hadn't noticed it. They are all wearing blue Toms, it must have been the dress code, since they are all wearing it. The groom has a grey printed version. blah.

In overall, it's a "weird" wedding in terms of shoes, from the Toms espadrilles of the groom and friends, to Astrid Harbord in sneakers, to a girl walking barefoot. Still, nothing beats Cressida's ugly Mary Janes
Old 07-14-2014, 10:39 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by julliette View Post
Oh, I hadn't noticed it. They are all wearing blue Toms, it must have been the dress code, since they are all wearing it. The groom has a grey printed version. blah.

In overall, it's a "weird" wedding in terms of shoes, from the Toms espadrilles of the groom and friends, to Astrid Harbord in sneakers, to a girl walking barefoot. Still, nothing beats Cressida's ugly Mary Janes
My first thought on seeing how the people were dressed is that the wedding could be thought as being themed as a destination beach wedding without the destination?
Old 07-14-2014, 10:52 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
My first thought on seeing how the people were dressed is that the wedding could be thought as being themed as a destination beach wedding without the destination?
See, my first thought, with the flowing, floral prints and bare feet was that they were going for a hippie/boho chic wedding theme.
Old 07-14-2014, 12:02 PM
Courtier

Quote:

Well, she was holding a wrap, so she probably would have worn that when entering the church.