Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think it's irrelevant whether anyone likes Chelsy. ;) What's important is what Harry thinks, and what Chelsy thinks. [...]

That is true. Ms Camilla Rosemary Shand formerly Parker-Bowles enjoyed not too much popularity, to use an understatement. This did not stop the Prince of Wales to propose and to marry her...

:flowers:

Chelsy will always remain in the ex files. Along with cress. Doesn't matter if they are more media hungry, it happened after leaving h and that says a lot. They still have the same social life and being in London or south Africa at the same time, won't change anything. He's changed where he's going professionally so i couldn't see him going back to the same old same old personally.

It's unclear whose voice it is, to me anyway, but it's nice and deep.

She's always reminded me somewhat of Camilla.

LaRae

Poor girl has to still deal with the paparazzi. But it does seem like she handles it well. Im not sure that's her voice either, it doesn't sound like a South African accent to me..

I'm not sure that was Chelsy talking. It seems like all she did was smile and laugh.

Poor girl has to still deal with the paparazzi. But it does seem like she handles it well. Im not sure that's her voice either, it doesn't sound like a South African accent to me..

She went to school in England so her accent won't completely be South African. I think it might be her, now that I've listened to it several times.

She went to school in England so her accent won't completely be South African. I think it might be her, now that I've listened to it several times.

When I looked at it I noticed only two of them had their mouths going. The girl on Chelsy's right never opened her mouth to speak, just smiled/laughed. Hence why I figured it was Chelsy as one can clearly tell when the girl to her left is speaking - the second higher pitched voice.

She looks sexy and potentially sounds sexy too!!:blush:

Thanks, AfricanAussie! :flowers: She looks very healthy, and content. She's also physically maturing. (She was so young when she was with Harry). Though what on earth is that pocket on her skirt doing? :p

I'm afraid your Cressie does not have the best fashion sense but she is unique.;)

She does look much happier. Good for her!

I think Henry is hanging out with Chelsy in Africa right now. She is totally off the radar! Hehehehe!

I'm afraid your Cressie does not have the best fashion sense but she is unique. ;)

How dast you! :p She is perfect.

Yep. She would never have been happy with Harry imo. She needs to be tended (who doesn't ?). He never tended her. That is, assuming they were really a couple and not just a smoke screen. It remains a very puzzling pairing in my book. :cool:

I think Henry is hanging out with Chelsy in Africa right now. She is totally off the radar! Hehehehe!

If so, then according to his astrology, he is with the one he loves, and will marry. It might be good. He'd live in South Africa. Have a life there as a wild animal photographer (or whatever). :D

I'm afraid your Cressie does not have the best fashion sense but she is unique.;)

God bless this reach

The Telegraph and Daily Mail articles actually quote The Sun as their source for the Chelsy and Harry potential reunion.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

This is just like the emma Watson rumor that several tabloids quoted us weekly and was squashed when she finally denied it days later. But don't let that get in the way of your excitement when he gets back to the UK, not getting photographed with CD. Something that would prove the story to be false.

Harry never even met Emma Watson. It could be true that him and Chelsy met up in SA since they are still friends but it's pure speculation whether they get back together.

Harry never even met Emma Watson. It could be true that him and Chelsy met up in SA since they are still friends but it's pure speculation whether they get back together.

It's pure speculation based on a source by the sun who can't make up their minds on who he is going to be with.

The big question is the nation ready for a Princess Chelsy?? Sounds like a character from Eastenders :p

Ι agree. And when they returned to England and meet with Cressida then the same again.It never ends.

C'mon guys, this is the real deal!!

Hahahaha!

It will be the real deal when there is actual proof. It doesn't matter how many social media sites mention it, if the public doesn't see it then there isn't much to say about it. It's sad that he is over there doing something against poaching and for his charities and people think he's off with an ex to satisfy their need to see him settle down.

Royals' ex-partners

The big question is the nation ready for a Princess Chelsy?? Sounds like a character from Eastenders :p

I was thinking along similar lines, though instead of 'Eastenders', I imagined a character from a made-for-TV movie aimed at pre-teen girls. Chelsy would be an exchange student, or some rich bimbo that goes to study abroad in the UK, and lands a prince. Hence, Princess Chelsy.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
I was thinking along similar lines, though instead of 'Eastenders', I imagined a character from a made-for-TV movie aimed at pre-teen girls. Chelsy would be an exchange student, or some rich bimbo that goes to study abroad in the UK, and lands a prince. Hence, Princess Chelsy.

You might enjoy The Royal We, by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan. It's a story rather obviously semi-based on William and Catherine, but with lots of twists and humor. I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected to. Amazon has it for Kindle and will give a free sample (that's how I got hooked on reading it).

You might enjoy The Royal We, by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan. It's a story rather obviously semi-based on William and Catherine, but with lots of twists and humor. I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected to. Amazon has it for Kindle and will give a free sample (that's how I got hooked on reading it).

I loved that book too :) lots of fun

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Royals' ex-partners

A very enjoyable read. Went through it in a couple of days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom