Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's interesting how some ex-partners make the news when they marry, have children or something major in their lives occurs. They are always referred to as ex. Others don't make the news or only when they die are they referred to as ex.

It's a bit strange, AfricanAussie. Is she really trying to get this coverage? Do we know that? If she is trying, or making herself available, why? :ermm:

Another possibility: how about she may be attempting to get Harry's attention? It's odd however one looks at it. :sad:

Plus the incredibly positive spin about her seems a bit ott. She's not that 'amazing' after all. Who is? What's the point? It's like the public is being 'groomed' to see her in a particular way. But it is the Daily Mail, so perhaps this is all just having a bit'o'fun. :cool:

She may be welcoming publicity due to her new interest with the DJ scene. It would be helpful for exposure of the business/brand.

I would love to have Chelsy back with Henry (if he hasn't cheated on her), but I really think she doesn't want it and always makes sure she is not in the same country when he is around and there is a lot of press on the hope that they may be considering a "getting back together". She makes sure we all know it!!:cool:

More pics of her new look (and company she kept on that do).:flowers:
Prince Harry's ex Chelsy Davy stuns in a red lace dress | Daily Mail Online

I think Chelsy Davy is a very pretty women.

:) Suddenly she's shy?

Cressida seems far more tactile with Edward than she ever was with Prince Harry. Especially, since she and Edward have only been dating a few months. Though, they have the same agent so maybe their acquaintance goes way back.

First off, that Instagram pic is suuuuuper old. It's from when she first moved to London to study for her law degree at Leeds.

Second, that guy seems pretty snooty. Sure, her pieces may be boring (we'll have to wait and see) and I doubt Chelsy is going to be the next Harry Winston...but at least the girl is doing it for charity. The same can't be said for other socialites and the Hilton sisters. I'm curious to see what the jewelry will look like...I think it would be awesome if it had a very South African feel with her using a lot of silver, native gems or Quartz stones.

First off, that Instagram pic is suuuuuper old. It's from when she first moved to London to study for her law degree at Leeds.

Second, that guy seems pretty snooty. Sure, her pieces may be boring (we'll have to wait and see) and I doubt Chelsy is going to be the next Harry Winston...but at least the girl is doing it for charity. The same can't be said for other socialites and the Hilton sisters. I'm curious to see what the jewelry will look like...I think it would be awesome if it had a very South African feel with her using a lot of silver, native gems or Quartz stones.

Is the photo that old? But the haircut is short!! She has always had her hair long right, and had it cut short recently?

Agree with your second part.

Royals' ex-partners

Is the photo that old? But the haircut is short!! She has always had her hair long right, and had it cut short recently?

Agree with your second part.

Yes the picture is that old. I've been a royal watcher for many many years and this is not a new picture. Also, in this pic her hair is brushed back a bit she hasn't always had super long hair.

Last edited:
:previous: Awesome! That means she hasn't been seen in London for over 2 weeks I think. Could she be in SA??:brows:

^^^ Charlotte Griffiths is Sebastian Shakespeare's boss. They are euphemistically known as 'diarists' or in other words gossip writers. Almost always not reliable.

Last edited:
Apparently yes.

Didn't P. Charles at one time have a relationship with Lady Sarah Spencer, now Lady Sarah McCorquodale, prior to approaching Diana?
Apparently yes he did and was very supportive when she allegedly had an eating disorder. The relationship between them apparently cooled after she allegedly spoke to the media.

I doubt Cressida's family has any problems with Edward. He comes from a background very similar to theirs. His father is lord lieutenant of Worcestershire and his mother is a director at Vanity Fair - which recently gave Cressida a cover.;)

He has also landed more prestigious acting roles than she has. To be unimpressed with Edward would mean being unimpressed with themselves. As they have been dating since March/April, I imagine they are already semi-serious. The tabloids are the only ones disappointed. They didn't get the royal wedding they were banking on.

She's not that attractive ...and the outfit does nothing for her.

LaRae

After a short break Harry is back in Namibia I believe, helping with the rhino.

Back
Top Bottom