The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-20-2012, 01:39 PM
Imperial Majesty

Emma Pernald, former girlfriend of Prince Carl Philip, and her boyfriend Tomas Jonson at the wedding of Robin af Byrén and Tin-Tin Rosén in Seglora Church at in Stockholm, Sweden, February 18.
ANP Photo
ANP Photo

Old 02-23-2012, 04:52 PM
Aristocracy

Interesting topic.

Old 02-28-2012, 12:07 AM
Imperial Majesty

Jonas Bergström, former fiance of Princess Madeleine and his girlfriend Stephanie af Klerker at the wedding of Robin af Byrén and Tin-Tin Rosén in Seglora Church in Stockholm, February 18th. Princess Madeleine was also invited but she didn´t attend.
ANP Photo
ANP Photo
Old 02-29-2012, 02:33 PM
Courtier

The stunning fashion muse who's helping mend the heart of Charlotte Casiraghi's ex
Charlot Casiraghi's ex dating model Elisa Sednaoui - hellomagazine.com
Old 04-18-2012, 04:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

Emma Pernald, the former girlfriend of prince Carl Philip, is pregnant with her first child.
Prins Carl Philips exflickvän väntar barn | Svensk Damtidning
Old 05-06-2012, 04:17 AM
Courtier

Harry and Chelsy Back Together? May 2012

Is it fourth time lucky for Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy? | Mail Online

Yes, I believe it is only a matter of time before they are officially BACK together.

If she marries him she will have to knuckle down to Royal duties, like it or not!
Old 05-06-2012, 08:02 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I would never be surprised if these two ended up married. But that's because I like Chelsy and I loved Harry and Chelsy together. However, I heard that Harry is dating a girl at the moment and it is not Chelsy... Katie Nicholl is, IMO, not very trustworthy when it comes to stories about Chelsy Davy and Prince Harry. Time will tell though...
Old 05-06-2012, 08:54 AM
Heir Presumptive

I hope the story isn't true, because I don't think a marriage between them would work.
Chelsy always looks the worse for wear, imo.
(Seriously I have never seen her look good; in that latest picture she looks poured into those leather pants).

But...if she is what Harry wants, then nothing anyone else says will matter.

Btw, some sites are questioning whether Chelsy has had a nose job?
Her nose does look somewhat different!
Old 05-06-2012, 09:21 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

I actually always rather liked Harry and Chelsy together.
Whatever works for them, the best of luck! They did look quite cute as a couple.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:26 AM
Aristocracy

Shocking!
I really love H&C couple, but I don't think that it's a right decision because Royal style of life is defenetly not for Chelsea.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:31 AM
Courtier

I don't think it's a great idea and I hope these two have sense not to marry. Chelsy has made it clear Royal life isn't for her nothing has changed. Harry is still a prince and being Royal goes with the job. Give it a couple of weeks and we will probably hear it is over again. I don't think Chelsy is suited for Royal life and they both know it. If it is just some fun and they both know that then it's great but if they get serious again I think it will be a disaster for them to actually marry!
Old 05-06-2012, 10:12 AM
Nobility

In a way I like the idea theirs could be true love.

His brother did momentarily split from his then girlfriend, too,
although I wonder if they ended the relationship on purpose,
both to avoid media interest and to be able to weigh the relationship
on their own. That could be the case here as well?
Old 05-06-2012, 10:18 AM
Heir Apparent

There could be a kernel of truth to this story. They can't quite sever the tie that binds them, it seems. I tend to agree with Emmalisa; these multiple breakups and reconciliations could indicate that they might be trying to work out their relationship quietly, and maybe it is love. They are dating others, but always seem to come back to each other. Perhaps it's a case of, "I can't live with you, but I can't live without you" - a difficult dilemma to resolve that usually needs time.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:28 AM
Royal Highness

Katie Nicholl should start write fantasy books, she's totally not worthy of trust. First she wanted to convince people that Harry and Mollie are the couple, cause she had 'informations from people close to the couple', Mollie denied them (I believe that these two never was a couple) so Nicholl is looking for another sensation. Harry keeps him love life in secret so she's writing about him and Chelsy and it becomes boring, all the the same - they broke-up, they're together, they broke-up, they're together... Nicholl knows nothing so these are pure speculations. Better for her would be articles about Kate's shiny locks or something.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Ha ha, I completely agree!
Old 05-06-2012, 01:46 PM
Serene Highness

I don't think they've ever been 'off' really. They need privacy. They are playing the field - that does not mean they have abandoned their relationship. It's just - IMO - under the radar.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:49 PM
Courtier

Under the radar is best for a royal relationship, until they are ready to make it official.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:08 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

No royal relationship will ever be"official" until an engagement, they are never announced, nor confirmed or denied. It's a boring news day, I'll believe this relationship if they ever get engaged.
Old 05-06-2012, 02:41 PM
Royal Highness

Very Beautiful Couple Harry & Chelsy , Wish To Them all The Best
Old 05-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Chelsy often seems to show up when there are glamorous occasions to be had. This is the Diamond Jubilee year. It doesn't get much more glamorous than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow View Post
I don't think it's a great idea and I hope these two have sense not to marry. Chelsy has made it clear Royal life isn't for her nothing has changed.