Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Madeleine's ex Jonas Bergström and his wife got a daughter last Thursday.

Johan T Lindwall tells in Expressen that the Registration office at the Swedish Tax Agency has confirmed that Jonas and Stephanie Bergström became parents of a little girl on Thursday 13th February. According to Lindwall's sources the girl's name will be Katinka (Stephanie's whole name is Stephanie Anna Birgitta Katinka). Expressen has applied the new parents, but without success. Jonas' father Claes Bergström has chosen not to comment and Stephanie's best friend Louise Gottlieb says: I do not usually comment, but thanks for the call.
Madeleines exfästman Jonas har blivit pappa Nyheter Expressen
Translation

Prinzessin Madeleine von Schweden Ihr Ex Jonas ist Papa! BUNTE.de

Stephanie Bergström told to Svensk Damtidning, that it feels fantastic.
Jonas Bergström och Stephanie fick en dotter Svensk Damtidning

Last edited:
Katinka Bergstrom - sounds nice.
Congrats to Jonas and Stephanie!

Interesting that both couples had daughters around the same time about a week apart. Not to be mean but thankfully they weren't born on the same day as one would upstage the other or both would be talked about.

Chelsy Davy had a major charity event yesterday in Syon Park. She co-organised it with Lord Percy I think? Anyone know any further details?

Not my taste however I've seen actual royalty wear dresses just as inappropriate to Church events (baptisms, weddings etc).

LaRae

I'm thinking that maybe Harry dodged a bullet with Cressida!

Cressida Bonas swaps dressed-down style for stunning pink dress as she joins Duchess of York at family wedding | Mail Online

What kind of dress is this to wear to a church wedding? Inappropriate, imo.

Doesn't scandalize me. ;) I think it is being overrated as a 'stunning' dress, however. If one cannot trust the DM on fashion headlines what is the world coming to? I scrolled down and I have to say I really like Cressida Bonas's mother Mary's dress very much. The absolute winner, though, is in the last picture, the dress 'Made In Chelsea' star Richard Dinan's female companion is wearing, the turquoise dress. I am in love with it! I want it! Where can I get it? :flowers:

Last edited:
I've seen worse, it's overall appropriate and at least it's just her back showing and nothing else. This is 2014 and most young people have lost the gene telling them what is appropriate for church.

Doesn't scandalize me. ;) I think it is being overrated as a 'stunning' dress, however. If one cannot trust the DM on fashion headlines what is the world coming to? I scrolled down and I have to say I really like Cressida Bonas's mother Mary's dress very much. The absolute winner, though, is in the last picture, the dress 'Made In Chelsea' star Richard Dinan's female companion is wearing, the turquoise dress. I am in love with it! I want it! Where can I get it? :flowers:

The dress the lady in the next picture is wearing is the same of Cressida's Mother but in a different colour.

To me, no one beats Mother of the Bride. She's absolutely stunning.

The dress the lady in the next picture is wearing is the same of Cressida's Mother but in a different colour.

To me, no one beats Mother of the Bride. She's absolutely stunning.

I was noticing that - if not the same dress - the two women bought their dresses at the same dress shop. Thank you for pointing out that it is in fact the same dress. My taste is at least consistent! :flowers:

Last edited:
What a bunch of ugly shoes, including those blue house-slippers that the friends of the groom were wearing!

What a bunch of ugly shoes, including those blue house-slippers that the friends of the groom were wearing!

Oh, I hadn't noticed it. They are all wearing blue Toms, it must have been the dress code, since they are all wearing it. The groom has a grey printed version. blah.

In overall, it's a "weird" wedding in terms of shoes, from the Toms espadrilles of the groom and friends, to Astrid Harbord in sneakers, to a girl walking barefoot. Still, nothing beats Cressida's ugly Mary Janes

Oh, I hadn't noticed it. They are all wearing blue Toms, it must have been the dress code, since they are all wearing it. The groom has a grey printed version. blah.

In overall, it's a "weird" wedding in terms of shoes, from the Toms espadrilles of the groom and friends, to Astrid Harbord in sneakers, to a girl walking barefoot. Still, nothing beats Cressida's ugly Mary Janes

My first thought on seeing how the people were dressed is that the wedding could be thought as being themed as a destination beach wedding without the destination?

My first thought on seeing how the people were dressed is that the wedding could be thought as being themed as a destination beach wedding without the destination?

See, my first thought, with the flowing, floral prints and bare feet was that they were going for a hippie/boho chic wedding theme.

Yep - my first thought was that Cressida had used a hot glue gun to attach those faux flowers to her shoes. I half expected her to be clomping along in her Doc Martin boots w/ that print maxi dress.

Harry please get another girlfriend so we can stop reading about this chick

Harry please get another girlfriend so we can stop reading about this chick

From the actions (and words: 'go away, please') of Cressida's friends in the video linked within the article, she must feel the same. :ermm: It's quite a gauntlet she is running there. Yes, Harry needs to find another girlfriend for Cressida's sanity. (Or Cressida needs to get herself a serious beau).

P.S. Though, Cressida is beautiful in a very definite way - meaning she 'stands' on her own: there is a charisma of a certain kind there imo - plus she is trying to be an actress. This is not going to stop - mainly because she is beautiful.

Last edited:
I'm thinking that maybe Harry dodged a bullet with Cressida!

Cressida Bonas swaps dressed-down style for stunning pink dress as she joins Duchess of York at family wedding | Mail Online

What kind of dress is this to wear to a church wedding? Inappropriate, imo.

Looking at how most of those guests are dressed, I think there must have been a theme. Have a look at the shoes the guys are wearing, including the groom. The women are also wearing similar style...hippie?

From the actions (and words: 'go away, please') of Cressida's friends in the video linked within the article, she must feel the same. :ermm: It's quite a gauntlet she is running there. Yes, Harry needs to find another girlfriend for Cressida's sanity. (Or Cressida needs to get herself a serious beau).

P.S. Though, Cressida is beautiful in a very definite way - meaning she 'stands' on her own: there is a charisma of a certain kind there imo - plus she is trying to be an actress. This is not going to stop - mainly because she is beautiful.

Methinks Cressie and friends protest too much; I see Cressie is signed up for a movie with Judi Dench. I'm starting to wonder if the year spent with Harry was a calculated career starter.

Back
Top Bottom