The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Gentry

Hopefully, Chelsy is permanently out of the picture. Her father is vile, imo.

Name and shame: Charles Davy ZANU-PF sponsor, partner, hunter

Old 01-05-2011, 11:54 PM
Serene Highness

This is truly horrible, but Chelsy can't be blamed for it.

There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and someday, they will - Sue S.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:06 AM
Aristocracy

I agree, that is horrible!
Old 01-06-2011, 09:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

Agreed. It's not her fault, but not quite the background Harry will need.

Anyway, I never expected Harry/Chelsy to last; it was on and off far too often, mostly off.
I think rumors about their reconciliation will die down once Harry begins dating someone else.
Old 01-10-2011, 07:33 AM
Gentry

Mr. Davy wrote an email to a British journalist claiming the original article was "rubbish" and he intends to sue the Zim Diaspora.

The Zim Diaspora printed Mr. Davy's editing of the article:

Charles Davy "mutilates" our story, threatens lawsuit

For anyone who missed it, here is Mr. Davy's email to the British journalist:
Davy threatens legal action on ZimDiaspora "inaccuracies"
Old 01-18-2011, 01:02 AM
Majesty

Prince Harry's ex-girlfriend Chelsy Davy parties surrounded by admirers | Mail Online

Seems that Chelsy has moved on.
Old 01-18-2011, 02:54 PM
Gentry

Aww I hope not, I'm still holding out hope for a Harry & Chelsy reunion.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:30 PM
Commoner

Did any of you see this article on the Hello! blog? Harry the best man - Wedding fever

It describes Chelsy as "one of those stunning blondes that puts every other girl in the shade" and talks about how palace aides "fell for her" and hoped they would marry.

Really?

I don't dislike Chelsy by any means, but I think this article is excessive and a bit ridiculous. It rather ruins the author's credibility for me.

Do you think she is so gorgeous she puts others "in the shade?"

Do you think the palace staff really was/is dying for them to get together? (I am inclined to think that the palace staff don't share those sorts of opinions with the press).
Old 01-18-2011, 11:55 PM
Commoner

Hmm...i can't open the link.
but i don't think chelsy was very pretty. i do, however, like her a lot better than kate.
Old 01-19-2011, 12:13 AM
Commoner

I can't access the article either now, even from the main Hello! page. Weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica79 View Post
but i don't think chelsy was very pretty. i do, however, like her a lot better than kate.
That's exactly how I feel.
Old 01-20-2011, 03:23 AM
Courtier

I don't believe that the palace was dying for the two of them to get together due to all the controversy that surrounds her family. However I do appreciate the honesty by which she appears to live her life by. She certainly makes no apologies for who she is.
Old 01-21-2011, 10:42 AM
Serene Highness

Perhaps someone on the palace staff made a comment that they liked Chelsy. Or others made a positive comment about her. Someone overheard it or told someone at the newspaper. I don't know if this actually occurred, however sometimes a comment that was said can be made into something it really isn't.

Even if people on the palace staff liked her, it's doubtful that they would be trying to play matchmaker or trying to get the couple back together. They wouldn't be putting their two cents in on this as this would be meddling.

I must admit though it would be interesting if the palace staff played matchmaker and no one realized that they were doing this. But this of course would never happen.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:43 PM
Courtier

The Latest Story...lol

Chelsy Davy Invited to the Royal Wedding? - Yahoo! News
Old 01-22-2011, 07:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

It seems that Chelsy Davy wants to demonstrate to all the world that she isn't missing Prince Harry and their separation didn't ruin her life.But having studied psychology I could suppose she suffers from a hidden form of depression and I hope that won't turn bad for her.She isn't looking well for her age in the later pics.Self-destruction didn't help anybody.
I hope though she will calm and will be present at royal wedding of Prince William.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ly-Prince.html
Old 01-22-2011, 07:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenora View Post
It seems that Chelsy Davy wants to demonstrate to all the world that she isn't missing Prince Harry and their separation didn't ruin her life.But having studied psychology I could suppose she suffers from a hidden form of depression and I hope that won't turn bad for her.She isn't looking well for her age in the later pics.Self-destruction didn't help anybody.
I hope though she will calm and will be present at royal wedding of Prince William.
What on earth are you talking about?
Old 01-24-2011, 07:15 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenora View Post
Good points!!

In one pic on another site, she was dancing alone and they said she left the 'worse for wear.' Another site showed she had six toes on her right foot.Unusual but not earth shattering.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/...29_468x796.jpg

Despite the title of the piece, she isn't shown being hotly pursued by anyone. .Other girls seem to be getting more attention
http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/IS...030969-005.JPG
http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/IS...030969-011.JPG
http://www.isopix.be/temp/preview/IS...030969-003.JPG

Since she still has no employment and is said to be taking yet another year off to spend in Oz, she does seem in limbo. and not the working sort I don't believe she ever had a chance to become a princess. She didn't turn down a chance, it simply didn't materialize.
Quote:
However, my sources tell me that Harry's desire to stay a bachelor for many more years was the real spark plug.

"Chelsy knew he wasn't going to propose and wasn't willing to wait anymore. She put her life on hold for him and now wants to start fresh -- outside Britain," a well-placed source in London tells me.

Aside from Harry simply not being ready to be a married man, my source hints that Chelsy's party girl reputation may also have something to do with the decision to split.

Harry is reportedly "worried about how Chelsy would handle being married to the second in line to the throne."

Why Prince Harry and Chelsy Davy Really Split | PopEater.com

He refused to commit. She had no choice. Does she hope to keep his attention? Looks like it!
Old 01-26-2011, 01:35 AM
Courtier

I think those two were so combustible together that it would be the only thing the tabloids talked about. They could wind-up being together and doing loads of charity work but because of their relationship issues the press would never give them positive coverage. I do think that parts of Chelsy's personality doesn't seem conducive to royal life but people change. Just look at Mette-Marit. Then again she faced criticism for her past and had to apologize for it. Norway is also a lot more liberal than the U.K.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:17 PM
Majesty

Harry and Chelsy, back together by the big day? | Mail Online

Is it on again?
Old 01-29-2011, 10:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

I hope it's true. For some reason I really want to see Harry and Chelsy end up together.
Old 01-30-2011, 02:49 AM
Courtier

^Katie Nicholl seems to get most things right, doesnt she?