Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like the dress Chelsy was wearing. I also like the style of the dress.

Probably would depend on the relationship. If they kept in touch after they broke up or were in the same social circles, they might be more inclined to invite them. If they hadn't talked to each other in years or if they broke up and it was unfriendly, then probably not.

The press is pushing a reconciliation story, but so far, it's nothing but a yarn.

I honestly can't see Chelsy pulling off the royal duties the same way Kate is -- she doesn't seem to have the right vibe for it. First of all, the girl looks trashed almost daily and I know people keep saying that she at least works. But it's been forever since she was supposed to get a job at a law firm and all I see her doing is drinking and shopping. I'm sure Harry isn't much classier than she is -- but he'll have to pull it together eventually and not be hiding in trunks with this girl, after leaving nightclubs.

I don't like to judge by appearance, but I do agree with you about Chelsy. There's something about her that irritates me.:ermm:

I honestly can't see Chelsy pulling off the royal duties the same way Kate is -- she doesn't seem to have the right vibe for it.

Jonas Bergstrom has a new girlfriend.He and 28-year-old Stephanie af Klercker have been a couple for three weeks and now live at home with each other. Princess Madeleineis the one of Stephanie's oldest and closest friends.
Jonas nya flickvän - Maddes älsdsta vän - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google Translate
When Jonas and Madeleine were together they communed closely with Stephanie and her then-boyfriend, Louis Blomqvist, who is Jonas's childhood friend from Djursholm.
Jonas Bergström kär igen – i prinsessan Madeleines väninna | Svensk Damtidning

Last edited:
LadyFinn said:
Jonas Bergstrom has a new girlfriend.He and 28-year-old Stephanie af Klercker have been a couple for three weeks and now live at home with each other. Princess Madeleineis the one of Stephanie's oldest and closest friends.
Jonas nya flickvän - Maddes älsdsta vän - Nyheter - Senaste nytt | Expressen
Google Translate
When Jonas and Madeleine were together they communed closely with Stephanie and her then-boyfriend, Louis Blomqvist, who is Jonathan's childhood friend from Djursholm.
Jonas Bergström kär igen – i prinsessan Madeleines väninna | Svensk Damtidning

Wow! Madeleine is lucky to be rid of him.... are she and Stephanie still friends?

Isabella Calthorpe, once linked to william, now look what she's doing!

Hi everyone,

My first post here, so be nice :)

I saw this article in the Mail this morning. Former royal cohort, Isabella Calthope is to star in a new film which is causing quite a stir.

What's more, the character she plays is romantically linked to Neil Mc Dermott's character, Neil, who was recently ousted as a love rat for cheating on his wife with a 16yr old fan.

Quite frankly, i'm amazed that someone who was once close to the royal family could have got herself involved in something like this. Still, whilst controversial, the film is getting pretty decent reviews so maybe this will all turn out alright.

What do you all think of this? Has she gone too far by aligning herself to something so controversial, especially, with the release being so close to the royal wedding. (it's certainly helping her get more attention).

Josh.

What is there to say about Alexandra,countess of Fredericksborg
Prince Joachim of denmark's ex
And chelsey Davy
Prince Harry of wales' ex girlfriend ,I just have to say that she was just too wild.

Princess Madeleine's ex-fiancé Jonas Bergstrom having lunch with his new love: Madeleine's close friend Stephanie af Klercker at Sturehof in Stockholm
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo
b-e-w photo

I feel bad for Madeleine. It must be awful for your fiance to start dating yor best friend.
Did Jonas cheat on her with Stephanie? I heard rumours that he did but I wanted to know if it's true

:previous: We have never received official word on why the engagement was broken up. If Jonas did, in fact, cheat on Madeleine.....all we have heard are rumours.

I haven't heard that Stephanie was the other party (regarding the broken engagement).

And Jonas is in fact her ex fiance (I think you missed the ex part)...it might be difficult, but it helps when one is living half way around the world I suppose.

If she moves back (I personally don't think she will), and they travel in the same social circles...it might be a little awkward. I guess it depends if Jonas and Madeleine have managed to remain friends and what kind of friend Stephanie is. Not a good friend, I would imagine...but that is my own personal girl code.

Yeah, I got that it was her ex-fiance, but still, it would be awful - for me personally. Good for her that they don't run on the same circles, at least for now. She is such a beautifil girl - in my opinion one of the most beautiful princesses.
I agree with you about the friend thing. Stephanie is not a very good friend but the again Stephanie might have talked to Madeline before she starting going out with Jonas.
Either way a awkward situation all around!

Yeah, I got that it was her ex-fiance, but still, it would be awful - for me personally. Good for her that they don't run on the same circles, at least for now. She is such a beautifil girl - in my opinion one of the most beautiful princesses.
I agree with you about the friend thing. Stephanie is not a very good friend but the again Stephanie might have talked to Madeline before she starting going out with Jonas.
Either way a awkward situation all around!

And the hits just keep on coming! :bang: I am proud of Maddy though for holding her head high and moving on. The break-up was certainly a big story so it must not have been easy to deal with.

oh no!:eek: what are they doing in the car together? maybe they still have affair. he looks better than william.

Yekaterina said:
oh no!:eek: what are they doing in the car together? maybe they still have affair. he looks better than william.

You're saying that Catherine is having an affair?

You are right. Ignorance is bliss. Just ignore it.

Royal's ex-partners don't seem to kiss and tell like others do. I can't think of anyone in recent times who has written a book about their relationship. ( I know a few have spoke about them but never have written a book).

They must be very loyal to them because I would imagine in some cases, the relationship may have ended on a real sour note especially if the parents made it their mission to break them up or pressured them to break up.

Back
Top Bottom