Royals' Ex-Partners

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know anything about Queen Paola or King Albert and their possible exes? They got married very young, but perhaps there was someone before they found each other?

Looking at the cover of this week's Story magazine,

Story

'Alex spoils Ariane's christening - The bizarre role of ex Emily Bremers'

I can't help wondering how important is still Emily Bremers to Willem Alexander, years after splitting up. Though Story usually sells cheap gossip and mostly crap, I have to admit I thought the same when I saw the baptism's pictures, with Emily as a guest...what is she doing there? How does Máxima allow it? If she is still a great friend of Willem Alexander, great... but is it absolutely necessary to shove it up in Máxima's presence, and in an event of such a magnitude?

If he really used to be with Jecca...he should try to get back with her. She's the hotness...

Jecca eww Kate is far better (at least in the looks Department) :)

They kind of look the same to me but I like Jecca's overall style better...Isabella Calthorpe outshines them both...:lol:

They kind of look the same to me but I like Jecca's overall style better...Isabella Calthorpe outshines them both...:lol:
Totally agree on this, Isabella will never be defeated by them.. She's truly stunning...:wub:

Jecca, I think, is like a fine wine. She is an acquired taste. :D I like her style, agree with Zembla there, and she has a rather exotic look in her eyes that appeals to me. She has such an interesting look that makes her pretty in a way, if not conventionally so.

Yeah, hard to beat Isabella AGC though. :lol: I still like Jecca more, even more than Isabella, because to me Jecca has a more unique look. Isabella is very conventionally pretty. Jecca makes her seem boring. ;)

Jecca, I think, is like a fine wine. She is an acquired taste. :D I like her style, agree with Zembla there, and she has a rather exotic look in her eyes that appeals to me. She has such an interesting look that makes her pretty in a way, if not conventionally so.

Yeah, hard to beat Isabella AGC though. :lol: I still like Jecca more, even more than Isabella, because to me Jecca has a more unique look. Isabella is very conventionally pretty. Jecca makes her seem boring. ;)
Me too.I more like Jecca,she's very natual.:wub:

Where can I view pictures of the two ladies? After reading your description, I'm curious since I've never heard of them before. Thanks!

:photo:

Isabella Anstruther-Gough-Calthorpe Stage name Isabella Calthorpe (Picture from The Daily Mail website)

Safari chick Jessica Craig Known as Jecca :) (Same source as above)

Isabella (Hola! website)
Jecca (Hola! website)
Isabella (The Sun website)
Jecca (The Sun website)

Since these women are not remotely related to the topic of this thread, I recommend for anyone who has not ever done so already and who wants more info. about them, to do a google search on their names, and you will find much to quell your curiosity. :flowers:

Thank you much! I agree that Jecca is the more interesting looking of the two. Isabella looks rather plain, but overall I think Kate has the upper hand look wise.

Last edited:
As to Jecca, she reminds me of Camilla (I like Camilla, so I'm not trying to be nasty or something). She's not that pretty and she seems to have strong self-confidence and a no-nonsense attitude. Kate looks softer somehow and more mellow, and she's prettier, too. In the looks department, she'd certainly be the more attractive princess of the two.

Well, for the most part, I do like what I see with Kate, looks wise and attitude wise, I guess. I do like Jecca's looks the best, but as it seems that Prince William has chosen Kate, at least for now, I guess there is really no more to say about it. I am sure Kate will be the one. I mean, how can they date for as many years as they have been together, and just give up on each other? It seems like if they do end up breaking up for good, it must take William about as long as the number of years they were a couple to recover! What is the expression? A year to get over a year? In his case, would he need four-five years to get over her?

I Disagree I Find Kate "Hot" even "Hotter" than Chelsy Isabella or Jessica.

Well, for the most part, I do like what I see with Kate, looks wise and attitude wise, I guess. I do like Jecca's looks the best, but as it seems that Prince William has chosen Kate, at least for now, I guess there is really no more to say about it. I am sure Kate will be the one. I mean, how can they date for as many years as they have been together, and just give up on each other? It seems like if they do end up breaking up for good, it must take William about as long as the number of years they were a couple to recover! What is the expression? A year to get over a year? In his case, would he need four-five years to get over her?

Not necessarily if "the one" comes along. No hard and fast rules with love.

Andrew Pierce writes........
Chelsy Davy is planning to carry on with her university studies in Britain despite her split from Prince Harry, it has emerged.

The 22-year-old student, pictured for the first time since their break-up became public, is determined to complete her post-graduate degree course in law at Leeds.
Flanked by friends, she walked to university defying reports in some newspapers that she was planning to return to Cape Town because of Britain's harsh weather.

A spate of media reports suggested that Miss Davy, in despair at the end of her relationship with Harry and having failed to appreciate the windswept delights of the north of England, would shortly be on a plane back to the warmer climes of South Africa.

For good. Leeds University declined to comment on whether Miss Davy would complete her two-year course but a source close to her and Prince Harry said: "She is not going anywhere."

Read more: Chelsy Davy 'to stay in England' - Telegraph

Duncan Larcombe of The Sun is among the tabloid reporters who claims that Chelsy plans to quit Leeds and return to Africa.
Chelsy hates Leeds | Harry's girl quits UK | The Sun

Other Sun gossip about Chelsy (proceed with caution) :D
Text riddle: Whothumbit?

Last edited:
Andrew Pierce writes........

Read more: Chelsy Davy 'to stay in England' - Telegraph

Duncan Larcombe of The Sun is among the tabloid reporters who claims that Chelsy plans to quit Leeds and return to Africa.
Chelsy hates Leeds | Harry's girl quits UK | The Sun

Other Sun gossip about Chelsy (proceed with caution) :D
Text riddle: Whothumbit?

It's horrible to end up in this ex-thread isn't it :lol: I wonder how long it will take until Chelsy makes it back to the BRF threads :D

anybodu know anything about amedeo of belgium's exes or even current girlfriends?

Jessica Craig

Simply for the fun of it, I decided to read an old thread in the Prince William & Prince Harry subforum. You know the old threads? The ones either long closed or long forgotten on the last pages of any given forum? ;) One such thread is the long-closed Jessica Craig thread. I always liked Jessica, or whatever I can like about her only from pictures and tabloid articles. :D
The thread is only four pages thick and it was fun to read people's thoughts about her, with the oldest posts dating back to 2003, and the newest being from 2006. What is lacking from that thread is information about Jessica. I suppose we were all a bit preoccupied by her natural beauty (pictures) and squabbling over differences of opinion (you know typical TRF banter!) :lol:

Jessica, a/k/a Jecca, is the daughter of Ian and Jane Craig.

Her dad owns the 45,000-acre Lewa Downs wildlife conservancy in Kenya. Lewa Downs is situated approximately four hours north of Kenya's capital city, Nairobi. The Craig family has been settled at Lewa Downs from 1924. The Ngare Ndate River runs through the estate. You can see the snow-topped Mount Kenya on the horizon. The expensive Il Ngwesi Lodge Resort, run by the Masai Tribe, is nearby, and it is said that Prince William prefers to use Il Ngwesi, although the estate its own six thatched cottages, called "bandas," for safari guests. Maybe he doesn't like that the Lewa Downs cottages have outhouses, for both showers and toilets! :rolleyes:

It is where Prince William spent part of his gap year in 2000 and he and Jessica allegedly had a "pretend engagement".

Jessica's father is believed to have inspired Prince William's budding interest in conservation.

Lewa Downs is a natural habitat reserve for lions, zebra, rhinos, elephants, and giraffe.

In June 2003, Clarence House took the unusual step of denying that Jessica Craig was Prince William's girlfriend after Jessica reemerged in the tabloid headlines by appearing at Prince William's 21st birthday party.

April 2004: It was reported that Jessica was sharing a Notting Hill flat with Kinvara Balfour, niece of the Duke of Norfolk. At the time, Jessica's boyfriend was rumored to be Old Etonian Henry Ropner, then a geography student at Edinburgh University.

Jessica attend both of the van Cutsem weddings, respectively in November 2004 and June 2005. She was noted to be 22 years old at the time of Edward van Cutsem's marriage to Lady Tamara Grosvenor. Her attendance at Hugh van Cutsem's marriage to Rose Astor was followed a month later (in July 2005) by Prince William and Kate Middleton, and a pack of other friends, spending a month at Il Ngwesi Lodge Resort.

January 2006: Prince William became Patron of The Tusk Trust, a conservation charity and sometime support for Lewa Downs. Jessica has been known to do volunteer work and her part with fundraisers for the Tusk Trust, apparently.

June 2007: Ian Craig was involved in a legal case with Il Ngwesi Lodge when an elephant from Lewa Downs trampled on an Il Ngwesi guest. The trampled woman sued both Lewa Downs and Il Ngwesi.

Sources
* Welcome to Lewa Wildlife Conservancy Online
* Wills in the wilderness - with Kate AND Jecca | the Daily Mail
* Why was William's Jecca smuggled into the wedding? | the Daily Mail
* Timeline: the royal relationship | Special reports | Guardian Unlimited
* Scotsman.com News - International - Kenya landowner and luxury lodge share blame for tourist's goring by elephant
* The girl who 'hid' Jecca for William | the Mail on Sunday

Does anyone know who the exes are of Luxembourg young royals? :)

Most randomly, I found some hilarious pictures of Philippe Junot, the gooberish "playboy" first husband of Princess Caroline of Monaco. These are from a party this year. Maybe it was some kind of costume party. I don't remember the details, only that the pictures were taken this year. The source is Dagospia.

Well, this first one is not the hilarious one. Same event though.
Junot and his wife

The Funny One See what Caroline is missing?! :lol:

One more pic, from the same party and same source....
Princess Chantal of Hanover born Hochuli
The first wife of Caroline's current husband, Prince Ernst August

Glistening Seas

:)hmm i always thought Junot was handsome. this doesn't seem to be his best pics. Caroline always is elegante' and looks marvelous with Junot in the pics i've seen :popcorn::rainbow::monacostandard:

I'm sorry about the WENN link in my last post. I just checked it and got a "forbidden" message. Well, anyway, there is a new article from The Daily Mail about Chelsy Davy. The pictures of her with her friends at Leeds are ....... adorable is the first word that springs to mind.
Chelsy: I'm not glum! | the Daily Mail 18 November 2007
Just last week she was photographed looking red-eyed and glum following her split from Prince Harry. But, as our exclusive pictures show, Chelsy Davy still knows how to enjoy herself.

The 22-year-old, who ended her three-and-a-half-year relationship with Harry last weekend, has spent the past week with her new friends in Leeds, where she is studying for a postgraduate degree in politics.

Fun Facts about Chelsy

Family: Dad is Charles Davy, mother Beverly, brother Shaun, uncle Paul Davy, cousin Nicole Davy....

Birthplace: Zimbabwe

Education past: Girls College Bulawayo (in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe)
Cheltenham Ladies College
Stowe School
Cape Town University (PPE = Philosophy, Politics, Economics)

Current Status: Postgraduate student at Leeds University

Studies: Some say law, some say politics

Residence: Splits the rent on a flat in the Headingley district with Art History student Alicia Urquhart

Security: Apparently her dad employs private bodyguards to keep her safe.

Favorite haunts in Leeds: The Hyde Park pub, the Back2Basics club, Warehouse club

Some of her friends at Leeds: Teo Van Den Broeke (guy who wears purple sweater in the Mail pics; studies Fine Arts), Jessica Morris, Lucy Barger, Jo Cook, Joseph Murra Cottingham, Lily Gao, Kit Harford, Gemma Kirkby, Anna Lawrence, Charlie Travers

*Chelsy does use Facebook and most of her Leeds pals are on there on her friends list, but Chelsy uses a slightly tweaked version of her name in order to throw off the nosy lurkers (like me) and the press. ;)

Last edited:
Does anybody have an idea how tall Chelsy is?

She seems a littler smaller than Kate Middleton to me, so maybe 5'6 might be a good guess?

Originally Posted by LauraMCS
Apparently, they dated for 10 years before marriage so that brings us to 1988. Letizia was born in 1972 so she would have been 16 years old when she began seeing a 26 year old. Was she still in high school when she began dating a teacher? Does that make sense? Also, wasn't Guerrero married before he began seeing Letizia? I do know that they had to have a civil wedding service because of his divorce. How long was he divorced before his relationship with Letizia began?

Though it seems that someone with bad intention has spread this rumor (even has placed it in wikipedia), no serious information says Alonso Guerrero had a previous marriage;if they were decided to marry of civil form it was simply because they wanted.

How come he wasn't thrown in jail for having an inappropriate relationship with a minor? She was under the age of 18 and he is 10 years older than her. If she was 16 then she was most likely still in high school and his being a teacher should have made him aware that relationships with underage students is a big no-no. Maybe they were discrete but it calls into question his character and her judgment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think different countries have different legal ages of consent. Courting a minor is not necessarily illegal.

Back
Top Bottom