Royals At Home

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordonez

Gentry
City
Angwin
Country
United States
I have always enjoyed seeing pictures of royals at home but I find the pictures hard to find. Can you share any pictures that you may have of royals 'at home'?

Thank you!

This is a pict of Princess Caroline at home with her family.
I think it is in 1988(via tinypic)
2j4ul8i.jpg

Last edited:

Lovely pictures, covdm, thank you:)

I just tried to find some pictures I saw approx. 2 years ago around christmas - of the Norwegian CP couple making christmas cookies with Marius and Ingrid - really nice pictures. However, it seems I'm no good at finding pics:sad:

Beautiful pictures, thanks, i had never seen the second one!

Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia with Leonor after her official presentation, in the residence of the Princes in Madrid (next to Palacio de la Zarzuela). Source: seegerpress.

Awww the last one is BEAUTIFUL! :wub: for next year's christmas card they are going to have 2! :wub:

what about British Royals? at home

There is a picture of the York family playing monopoly (I think) at home.......can't find it right away though.

Here´s some photos of crown princess Victoria in her room at Drottningholm doing her homework in 1995

photos from SVT 1995 , "Victoria"

Mathilde1286 said:
Here are two of Rania and Abdullah:

(All Over Press)

I think those pic were taken during their vacation in Italy, if I'm not mistaken:angel:

Yennie said:
Here´s some photos of crown princess Victoria in her room at Drottningholm doing her homework in 1995

photos from SVT 1995 , "Victoria"
My mum has this lamp on her desk, too!!! LOL

amina1 said:
I think those pic were taken during their vacation in Italy, if I'm not mistaken:angel:

Yes Amina these pics was taken in Italy.

I love seeing these pictures! It is great to see Queen Rania on vacation, and the Swedish royal family photos are very sweet.

Swedish Royal Family ... coverage of them in Finland?

The Swedish Royal Family Christmas 1979
Sjöberg Bild
The Swedish Royal Family Christmas 1982
Sjöberg Bild
The Swedish Royal Children baking 1984
Sjöberg Bild
Queen Silvia at her office working 1980
IBL Bildbyrå
King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia at kitchen, maybe 1980
IBL Bildbyrå

Are the Royals covered all that much in Finland, or do you get their papers and what-not sent to you? Just curious.

Also, I love how even when pic'd in their kitchen, the King still wears a FORMAL suit and tie!

The kitchen's huuuuge, too.

HRH Abigail, many swedish newspapers and magazines are sold in Finland. I buy often the magazine DAM (Svensk Damtidning), it is at finnish stores 3-4 day after it´s published in Sweden. Finnish papers write quite a lot about the swedish Royal Family, we Finns don´t have our own royals, so the swedish royals are "close" to us. I have always been interested in the swedish Royal Family.

Prince Felipe at his office at his new home 2002
Olycom
Felipe at his new house (where he now lives with his family) 2002
Olycom
Olycom
Olycom
Olycom
Olycom
Olycom
Lovely, he had a portrait of his mother at the wall. :flowers:

Last edited:
Thanks! :)

HRH Abigail, many swedish newspapers and magazines are sold in Finland. I buy often the magazine DAM (Svensk Damtidning), it is at finnish stores 3-4 day after it´s published in Sweden. Finnish papers write quite a lot about the swedish Royal Family, we Finns don´t have our own royals, so the swedish royals are "close" to us. I have always been interested in the swedish Royal Family.

Prince Felipe at his office at his new home 2002
Olycom
Felipe at his new house (where he now lives with his family) 2002
Olycom
Olycom
Olycom
Olycom
Olycom
Olycom
Lovely, he had a portrait of his mother at the wall. :flowers:

Thank you!

It's all good to know.

Yes, I knew that you don't have a Royal Family there in Finland.

-- Call me Abbie, perhaps? --

The Former Empress of Iran, Empress Farah Pahlavi, and her son, Crown Prince Cyrus Reza Pahlavi, with wife Princess Yasmine, and their three daughters, Princess Noor, Princess Iman and Princess Farah, at home celebrating Nowruz or Norooz, the Traditional Persian New Year.

Sweet memories of our family | Facebook

I noticed a very lovely photo of the Princess meeting the late Pope John Paul II.Villa Solbacken looks very beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom