While were doing lists, here is the latest "Forbes' 15 Richest Royals
Values are in US dollars.
1. Thailand’s King Bhumibol Adulyadej is the world’s richest royal with his Crown Property Bureau reported to be worth $30bn.
2. The Sultan of Brunei, Haji Hassanal Bolkiah, is the 2nd richest with a fortune of $20bn.
3. Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah bin Abul Aziz saw his fortune rise modestly last year to $18bn.
4. Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahayan, Ruler of Abu Dhabi and President of the UAE, has a wealth totalling $15bn.
5. Dubai’s Ruler Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum saw his wealth drop $7.5 billion in the aftermath of the Dubai World debt announcement. But his fortune of $4.5bn is still secures him 5th place.
6. HSH Prince Hans-Adam II von und zu Liechtenstein, the Reigning Prince of Liechtenstein, is reported to be worth $3.5bn.
7. King Mohammed IV of Morocco is one of the youngest monarchs on the list aged 46 and is said to be worth $2.5bn.
8. Qatar’s Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al Thani is estimated to be worth $2.4bn.
9. 52 year-old HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco has a fortune estimated at $1bn.
10. Prince Karim, HH The Aga Khan IV, has an estimated wealth of $800m.
11. The Sultan of Oman, Qaboos bin Said, has a fortune of $700m.
12. Queen Elizabeth II is estimated to have a personal wealth of $450m.
13. Kuwait’s Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al Sabah is said to be worth $350m.
14. Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands is reported to be worth $200m.
15. King Mswati III of Swaziland is worth around $100m and at 42 is the youngest royal on the list.