Royals & Nobles and Wealth, Costs and Finances

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I read the vox article, some of the things there are nonsense like with Belgium, an author saying that the Belgian royal family has the fortunes of King Leopold of the Congo fame (very unfortunate) which is not true because this current branch are not descendants of him and parts of the fortune went to his mistress whose toyboy gambled all of it and the Belgian government at the time of his death took a good portion of it when his estranged daughters were asking for it. The villas he built in the South of France La Leopolda and La Cèdres were built or purchased with the Congo bonds and monies but they were sold..

The bulk of King Leopold II's fortune was placed in the Royal Trust , which, despite not being privately owned by the Royal Family, is nonetheless at the disposal of the King and his successors in perpetuity.

Georg Friedrich of Prusssia (Hohenzollern) is worth about $10 million.

Well, I doubt that! The Hohenzollern, both branches, still own the castle, which alone is more worth! Plus: all the art (and the still open demands for restitution there!).

Well, I doubt that! The Hohenzollern, both branches, still own the castle, which alone is more worth! Plus: all the art (and the still open demands for restitution there!).
I mean Georg-Friedrich personally is worth $10 million. He has no serious chances of any serious restitution from the Brandenburg or post GDR governments filled with leftists. Plus don’t forget after the legal fees that he incurred years ago from his uncles, selling the Wummerhoff and the beau Sancy diamond, and his grandfather had to divide the estate to all his children who never worked. I dare say the Sigmaringen branch is richer because they have businesses among other things. Aside from owning 3/4 of Hohenzollern castle, he also owns the Prince’s island.

The bulk of King Leopold II's fortune was placed in the Royal Trust , which, despite not being privately owned by the Royal Family, is nonetheless at the disposal of the King and his successors in perpetuity.
Do you know how much it is worth?

Back
Top Bottom