Royals and Football Teams

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juanita

Royal Highness
City
Country
Portugal
Does anybody know the teams of football of the royals?
And are there photographies of the royals assisting plays?

If this one is already afraid it was boarded before I apologise since I did not notice... :eek:

Prince Albert of Monaco is a pasionate fan of A.S Monaco.I think princess Stephanie too:p Andrea and Pierre Casiraghi are fans of A.S Monaco:D

Prince Carl Philip is a fan of Djurgården and I think his father and sister are fans of AIK, both teams are from Stockholm.

The prince of Orange supports AFC Ajax (Amsterdam) -much to my regret as I support their opponent from Rotterdam: Feyenoord.

Prince William is a fan of Aston Villa FC

Prince Felipe of Spain is a fan of the Atletico de Madrid.

Infantas Elena and Cristina are like HOOLIGANS for the Real Madrid, unlike their "colchonero" brother:D
I read an excerpt from Hola magazine in the 80's that said that in one game of the UEFA champions League both women almost had to be taken off the Santiago Bernabeu by their father and brother because they were like "insulting" the referee; I found that in Google once but haven't been able to read it again

BTW= colchonero: nickname given to the Atlético de Madrid' fans

Last edited:
mariacris said:
Prince Albert of Monaco is a pasionate fan of A.S Monaco.I think princess Stephanie too:p Andrea and Pierre Casiraghi are fans of A.S Monaco:D
Yap, here's a link to a thread about it !!!

Stephanie and daughter Pauline:
attachment.php

(fotomarktplatz)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom