Royals Among The People And With Children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mtbcm

Serene Highness
City
Lisboa
Country
Portugal
We have seen, through the years, lots of touching pictures of Royals among the people and with children that I think it deserve a separate thread.

During Crown Princess Maxima visit to Argentina there were two pics for which any legend is dispensable.

• The emotion in Maxima face tells all (posted by purple_platinum)
(source of the photo: ANP)

• With children (posted by misshelen)
(source of the photo: NOS)

Plase share with us your favourite pictures on this theme.

Regards,

mtbcm :)

I love the way Mette-Marit is embracing the child and the way the child is touching her. Just lovely.

(source: Hola magazine)

The Princes of Asturias with children during 2005

(Source of photos: Hola magazine)

Regards,

Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium

(source: unknown)

(source of both photos: Hola magazine)

Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
(she has such a maternal expression in her face and the kids seems to be enjoying so much what she is saying, that I think that this pic deserve to be in this thread)

Princess Diana

great idea, mtbcm!

i'm sure there'll be tons and tons of pictures for this thread!

Queen Sofia with some children. ;)

(The first, second, seventh, eighth and ninth pictures are from terra.
The third one is from diezminutos.
The fourth one is from seegerpress.
And the fifth and sixth pictures are from newscom).

Last edited:
purple_platinum said:
great idea, mtbcm!

i'm sure there'll be tons and tons of pictures for this thread!

Thank you, purple_platinum!

I sure hope so. Royal have become through the years more close to the people and nowadays they enjoy to be among them, to touch and being touched by people and children, laughing with them, earing them...

I hope everyone realises that this thread does not aim to know who is the warmest or the most touching royal or people.

Regards,

...JuAnItA... said:
Queen Sofia with some children. ;)
And some more... :)

45-538778.jpg

The first and second ones are from terra.
The third one are from starface.
And the last two are from gettyimages.

Last edited:
thanks, juanita.
queen sofia is probably one of the queens most closed to the people & children.
i've seen this also from queen rania and queen beatrix. but what about the others?

purple_platinum said:
thanks, juanita.
queen sofia is probably one of the queens most closed to the people & children.
i've seen this also from queen rania and queen beatrix. but what about the others?
You're welcome, purple platinum ;)

Crown Princess Mette-Marit (source: Getty Images)

mettemarit and haakon meeting people.

from scandia

Please state the source for the above photos, or they will be deleted--as it against our copyright rules to post pictures without a proper source credited. 'Unknown' is not a proper source.

Wow! Thanks for all the really sweet photos! It's really great to see royals interacting with little children

I saw this video of Grand Duchess Maria Teresa visiting a school once, and she is amazing with children! I don't think I'd be able to find it though.

i like see past and present of late Diana,Princess of Wales touch with children and adults also since her marriages to Prince Charles and also Camilla too.

and Sophie,Countess of Wessex?

these are some pictures of King Juan Carlos with people:
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/7414/galeria1113ot.jpg
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/5388/galeria1125co.jpg
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/6946/galeria1148vy.jpg
(source: hola, diez minutos)

I think one of the best things the Spanish Royal Family has ever done for their people:
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/5118/r10127447st.jpg

The Spanish and Dutch royals are (in my opinion) the closest to their people and their needs, you would never see QEII doing the kind of things Queen Sofia or Queen Beatrix do...

pdas1201 said:
Please state the source for the above photos, or they will be deleted--as it against our copyright rules to post pictures without a proper source credited. 'Unknown' is not a proper source.

I understand if you have to delete (my) Mathilde's photo. The problem is that I have no idea where I took that photo from. Whenever I find a pic I love I save it for the computer. That's how I got this pic:eek: .
Regards,

Infanta Cristina with a girl.
Form terra (originaly post by fanletizia).

mtbcm said:
I understand if you have to delete (my) Mathilde's photo. The problem is that I have no idea where I took that photo from. Whenever I find a pic I love I save it for the computer. That's how I got this pic:eek: .
Regards,

I don't know if it helps mtbcm, but the picture has been posted on this forum before. I know it's been posted in Part 7 on news of Philippe and Mathilde. Don't think there was a source for the picture then either, but I'm not sure.

aww, such a beautiful thread. ideal for christmas!
i personally loves the first pictures in the first 2 posts of maxima in argentina and mette marit with the baby in malawi...

(btw, there are lots of photos of the monegasque princes giving xmas presents to children in their thread!)

What a sweet thread, great idea. The pics of Crownprin Maxima are very touching
love it

these photos are wonderful, thanks little star!

especially the ones of Rania meeting the victims of the bombing. you can see the concern on her face.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit
(Originally posted by Alexandria, Source-nettavisen.no)

What about Swedish royal family?

Back
Top Bottom