Royals Among The People And With Children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was so touching seeing Victoria and Daniel with ill children... I think they got quite emotional.

:previous: Oh, my heart just melted. I don't have words. Wow. Thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: Oh, my heart just melted. I don't have words. Wow. Thank you for sharing.

Ditto. I got my happy tears for the day! These are my favorites. They totally look like SPED teachers- especially the one of Catherine reading the book. Really fun SPED teachers whose class I'd totally want to be in/ TA for! If I didn't know better- I'd say they were! And the picture of the kids hugging Catherine is just... It says it all.

Ditto. I got my happy tears for the day! These are my favorites. They totally look like SPED teachers- especially the one of Catherine reading the book. Really fun SPED teachers whose class I'd totally want to be in/ TA for! If I didn't know better- I'd say they were! And the picture of the kids hugging Catherine is just... It says it all.

Oh, I'd want them to replace two teachers in my current school, that's for sure. I'm sure the kids would appreciate it. They're so natural with the kids, and it shows. Never get tired of seeing this pair around children.

I think thst the image of Prince Henry naturally embracing the young wounded woman is one of his best moments to be rembembered....

It's very lovely pictures indeed :wub:
As said, Mary's authenticity and presence strikes me every time. She's so much "there". You can see how the children go sit on her lap. Children can immediately feel genuine warmth and interest.

And I agree with that 100%. Why I love her. Well, one reason of many. You are lucky to have the Crown Princess you have!

Wonderful pictures, Rose. Thank you for sharing. As Roskilde stated, Mary is very natural with children. She's engaging and the children sense that, which encourages them to go to her and interact. She's one of many royals who is amazing with people. Always a pleasure to watch her during engagements.

I saw that pic yesterday, and it simply made me smile... cute!

Victoria and Daniel visited on Wednesday Husbygårdsskolan and Foundation Läxhjälpen's project Welcome to Sweden, which purpose is to quickly introduce newly arrived children in a regular school class and invite them to participate in the Foundation Läxhjälpens activities. They look so happy to be there with these youngsters.
http://laxhjalpen.se/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/IMG_8527-1024x567.jpg

Duchess of Cornwall organizing Christmas for terminally ill children in Clarence House:

VIDEO: Duchess of Cornwall hosts annual Christmas party for terminally ill children - Independent.ie

Crown Prince and Princess of Norway in the reception centre in Asker:

Haakon et Mette Marit de Norvège visitent un centre d'accueil - Noblesse & Royautés

Everyone knows that Camilla's Christmas party is my favorite Royal event of the year- so I don't need to say too much about that Which is good- no words anyway. . Love the article and photos of the Norwegian Royals. Aww... That is so precious!:wub:

Last edited:
Victoria with the Holocaust survivor Emerich Roth on 25th January at Roth's lecture in Järfälla
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Victoria with Holocaust survivor Hédi Fried at the delivery of the scholarship of The Micael Bindefeld Foundation in Memory or the Holocaust on 27th January.

Back
Top Bottom