Royals Among The People And With Children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mary in Canada
http://royalista.com/wp-content/ima...-education_official-visits_1200x1200@1.5x.jpg

First- love that one.
Second- These made me want to cry. Like seriously lose it. I didn't, but close. This woman is amazing. This woman is an angel. I don't use that term lightly.There seems to be no end to what her love can accomplish.
Too bad she's not a special ed teacher- although looking at these pics if I didn't know better, I'd say she was. Or the mom. I don't see a Princess here- I see a mommy.
I don't want to get in hot water here, but if she got involved in certain causes, got involved with certain people, she could make such a difference.
How long are they in Canada?

Last edited:
Royals among the People and with Children

Mary in Canada
http://royalista.com/wp-content/ima...-education_official-visits_1200x1200@1.5x.jpg

First- love that one.
Second- These made me want to cry. Like seriously lose it. I didn't, but close. This woman is amazing. This woman is an angel. I don't use that term lightly.There seems to be no end to what her love can accomplish.
Too bad she's not a special ed teacher- although looking at these pics if I didn't know better, I'd say she was. Or the mom. I don't see a Princess here- I see a mommy.
I don't want to get in hot water here, but if she got involved in certain causes, got involved with certain people, she could make such a difference.
How long are they in Canada?

You got it all spot on. I believe their last day in Canada is today, which is the 19th of September. They're due in NYC on the 22nd.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
Oh good! Glad they are coming to the US too!

It's a great photo with all those genuine smiles.

I'm a bit late here, but these pictures made me tear up just a little bit. The smile on the little girl's face is enough of a reward for anyone who knows how to connect with children (and Mary certainly does).

The first 3 photos melt my heart!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom