Royals Among The People And With Children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: Well, I would say that Frederik´s admirer was a little bit "intrusive" :DBut the CP handled it very well, great to see him being so warm.

I know that I´m the kind of person that would make faces if a stranger hugs me so tight and so :lol:

Looks pretty intense,the Prince looked relaxed and not all embarrassed by his fans enthusiastic adulation!

These are adorable, although I can't help but notice that Isabella doesn't seem to be that impressed in the last photo. When I was little, I used to get jealous when my mother picked up other children, so perhaps she was having one of those moments. :D

Princess Josephine kisses a baby during her visit to Greenland:

One ~ Two

Princess Isabella and Princess Josephine receive flowers from two little girls in Greenland:

Isabella ~ Josephine

Prince Christian, Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine meet the crowds in Greenland:

Photo

Josephine is a little star. She's obviously very delighted with the walk-about :D.

:previous: in the second photo it looks like QL and little Victoria (the name on her smock) are conspiring together on something! ??

That it does. Important conversation! All are precious! I love how Her Majesty is giving the little one her full attention.

:previous: in the second photo it looks like QL and little Victoria (the name on her smock) are conspiring together on something! ??

That picture made me smile too. Very sweet :D.

Back
Top Bottom