Royals Among The People And With Children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Victoria is another royal who is so very natural with children.

That´s true, she loves children a lot! In an old interview she said she enjoys being around children and animals a lot because they are so real and honest,they do not fake anything-they just say what they think and show how they feel:)
Prince Daniel is also cute with kids,they are such a lovely couple:flowers:

That´s true, she loves children a lot! In an old interview she said she enjoys being around children and animals a lot because they are so real and honest,they do not fake anything-they just say what they think and show how they feel:)
Prince Daniel is also cute with kids,they are such a lovely couple:flowers:

I agree with Victoria; children and animals are most sincere creatures. They will not fake emotions.

I agree with Victoria; children and animals are most sincere creatures. They will not fake emotions.

That makes 3 of us! You'll never guess where I learned that from, LOL!

and a picture of maxima holding a child of College of Special Education "Pilar Soubrier"

http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2013/PPE13052258.jpg

Oh my! *melts*. Where was this taken at? Love, love, love!!

BTW if you ever want a real shot of optimism and sheer joy, then go and attend a Special Olympics event. You'll never forget it. :)

Oh my! *melts*. Where was this taken at? Love, love, love!!

BTW if you ever want a real shot of optimism and sheer joy, then go and attend a Special Olympics event. You'll never forget it. :)

Lovely photo:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom