Royals Among The People And With Children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is what it looks like to listen with one's heart as well as with one's ears-
Prince William To Meet Ex-Offenders At St Giles Trust Charity Dinner

Seriously, this man can come to my classroom any day, and just create some magic with the kiddos (along with a few other persons of course). I can just see him with one very special little girl, who had a nasty start to life, and doesn't particularly care for adults who are in charge, because he'd probably have her climbing all over him in about five seconds. You can tell that William is a man who doesn't have to pretend to care and to love. It comes very, very naturally.

Seriously, this man can come to my classroom any day, and just create some magic with the kiddos (along with a few other persons of course). I can just see him with one very special little girl, who had a nasty start to life, and doesn't particularly care for adults who are in charge, because he'd probably have her climbing all over him in about five seconds. You can tell that William is a man who doesn't have to pretend to care and to love. It comes very, very naturally.
Very well said.Indeed! William is genuine, not fake, and his feelings are not forced. I would love to see Wills visit your classroom with a few other people.;) Tell me when to be there!:lol:
More wonderful pictures-
Prince William Pictures - 2012 SkillForce Princes Awards - Zimbio

Last edited:
Wonderful pictures yet again. Oh, if Wills or anyone else ever visits my classroom, I'll definitely let you know :D. I know you won't want to miss it, and I won't want you to either.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: No words are needed when it comes to seeing pictures of Diana (and certain other individuals) among people (especially children). The pictures speak volumes for themselves.

:previous: No words are needed when it comes to seeing pictures of Diana (and certain other individuals) among people (especially children). The pictures speak volumes for themselves.
Very true. It does seem to be true that the remarkable qualities of Diana ( and others) sparkle the brightest around kids does'nt it?
Other times too of course, but around kids, definitely even more noticeable!

roseroyal said:
Very true. It does seem to be true that the remarkable qualities of Diana ( and others) sparkle the brightest around kids does'nt it?
Other times too of course, but around kids, definitely even more noticeable!

You're correct, of course. Children can bring out the best in people, if people would only open their hearts.

You're correct, of course. Children can bring out the best in people, if people would only open their hearts.
Agreed! And we know that having an open heart is never an issue with the people we were talking about!:D

Queen of Hearts!

Much of these were taken during visits to centers for handicapped kids, and visits to a hospice to see her friend Louise Woolcock who was dying of cancer. Diana was a great comfort to the Woolcocks. I don't think words are needed here-
Princess Diana : 10th Year Anniversary

roseroyal said:
Much of these were taken during visits to centers for handicapped kids, and visits to a hospice to see her friend Louise Woolcock who was dying of cancer. Diana was a great comfort to the Woolcocks. I don't think words are needed here-
Princess Diana : 10th Year Anniversary

As always, lovely pictures.

Kuwait, 1986

Photos and Pictures - Princess Diana in Kuwait 03-13-1989 Photo by Dave Chancellor-alpha-Globe Photos
Queen of Hearts .....
I love this photo so much because it is so Diana. She is not worried one iota about drool on her dress. She does not care that the woman is more interested in the ceiling.
She is giving her respect and dignity. She is touching her gently with love and compassion. I have only seen a few people in my life with the abilities Diana had. Rare.....
What other Royal would do that folks?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom