Royals Among The People And With Children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Letizia during her visit to get to know the work of 'La Sonrisa Medica', in Palma de Mallorca. 'La Sonrisa Medica' is a non-profit organization which main objective is to bring joy and smiles to children and youngsters admitted to hospitals in the Balearic Islands.
BelgaPicture
BelgaPicture
Hola
Hola
PurePeople
PurePeople

Letizia and Felipe at the 18 ª Edition of the National Prizes of Design, Cordoba. 2500 people were waiting for them.
ABC
ABC
ABC
ABC
ABC

Those pictures are beautiful Turkish Delight Mary and Frederik look wonderful, in amongst the children.
X

:previous: I have to say: How handsome kids there are in Flensburg! :flowers::lol:
Beautiful photos :)

Rania looks wonderful around children, especially her own.
Thank you Little_Star for those pictures.
x

Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde pictured at the polling station in Laken - Laeken, during the European and Regional elections day, 07 June 2007 in Brussels. Belgians elect their representatives in the regional and European parliaments.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway at the Kjeller Student Childcare:

Mette-Marit på Kjeller - rb.no

The blond girl in pink looks for me a little bit like her niece Leah Isadora Behn.

Thats such a sweet picture of MM kneeling down to meet these children. They look so innocent, i'm sure the don't realise who MM is. Thank you for the link. :flowers:

The pictures of Harry visiting NY were amazing aswell. He is quite like his mother.

Back
Top Bottom