Royals Among The People And With Children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Have you ever seen pictures of PrincessCaroline of Monaco with children? Throughout the years, and in most various occasions and scenarios, they are the sweetest thing. I'll try to find some and post them for you...

That's true. She is a lady with them. I wish I had my scanner in good condition to post some pics of her around with children...but sadly, it's broken! :bang:

Vanesa.

Princess Letizia meets with children and parents of an Autistic Children Association at Zarzuela Palace
Casa Real

There are some nice pics of Mary with kids from her recent visit to the Christmas Seal House here.

Crown Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia present Educational Iberian American Project at the Casa de America
Zimbio

Princess Letizia and prince Felipe greeting the crowd during a visit to La Laguna, Tenerife
Daylife
Eldia

Princess Letizia yesterday at an audience of Representation of the Project "Diálogos, la Radio Educativa en Extremadura".
La Opinion de Zamora
Belga
Belga
Belga
Belga

Princess Letizia at the 'Cervantes Chico' children literary awards ceremony.
From 20minutos, originally posted by Paty
ImageShack - Hosting :: 883638587cbfel4.jpg
ANP Beeldbank

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a lovely photo of Crown Princess Victoria watching a children's performance in India:

From ANP
ANP Beeldbank

IMO, Letizia always has the sweetest photos with children. She really radiates happiness and warmth in the children with photos. It is a big difference from the photos where she is by herself, or with other adults.

yes she seems to come alive with them doesnt she?! :)

Back
Top Bottom