Royals Among The People And With Children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mette-Marit
Source-ANB
s8.jpg

su2.jpg

s1.jpg

Not with children, but with older people
Source-UK Press
Haakon_Mette_Buskerud_19-UK.jpg

Mette-Marit with Pippi Longstocking during the Swedish visit to Norway
Source-Isifa
is_11064593t.jpg

Mette-Marit

Source-isifa
is_11054606t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Princes of Asturias in Aiguestortes, where Princess Letizia showed pics of Leonor from her mobile phone to some people who asked about her. from Diez Minutos:

50e2337c.jpg

from Cover:

SARPrincipesdeAsturias14.jpg

and at Villajoyosa, Alicante, also from Cover:

b72a83ec.jpg

;)

Last edited:
Thank you for the pictures, kwanfan. I've seen very few pictures of Mette-Marit carrying out official duties and those were lovely.

Does anyone have any with Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden?

crisiñaki said:

I LOVE the picture of Queen Sofia with the twins! That is a sweet picture! I must say this is such a nice thread. It actually moved me to tears and I don't cry very easily...it's so nice to see the royals reach out and touch those that are sick, eldery and/or young and of differant backgrounds.:)

Thank you Thank you to all for the touching pictures! This is a wonderful thread. It shows Royals as human beings and not as special chosen persons locked in castles away from their "subjects". Of course, we all knew that!;)

Thanks J!
Those pictures show that QS is really something, isn't she...
And that "people sense" has been inherited by her daughters:

20fagwy.jpg

20fahd4.jpg

20fakx3.jpg

20falav.jpg

20fan0n.jpg

Sources: Hola, Lecturas, SeegerPress

Queen Sofia and her daughters, esp. Infanta Cristina are very gracious women. They bear their titles with honor and serenity.

I've post this on the Royal Loving Looks & Gestures thread, but now, i'm also going to remind everyone for this thread. While we are touched by seeing these pictures that shows royals interacting with people & children, please consider quality over quantity when posting pictures. Not every picture that contain a royal looking at people, shaking hands, and others has to be posted. Please choose the best one and post them.
Thank you very much.

purple_platinum
Royal Chit Chat Moderator

another sweet picture:

21dimig.jpg

source: Seeger Press

Here are some of Frederik and Mary working the crowd!

Scans from Danish magazines made by Cph of CPMMB

Face to Face - Mary picks a little girl up onto Prince Christian's baptism gift...it probably made her day!

Polfoto - Mary jumping with the kids from the Christmas Seal's Children Home whom she is a patron of. These are some of my favourite photos of CP Mary because in all these photos she shows that she is both the Crown Princess of Denmark and the girl next door who grew up in Tasmania. I think its this combination that makes her such a fantastic Crown Princess!

Frederiksvaerk Ugeblad

Princess Letizia receiving flowers from the blind girl, who was touching the face of the Princess to see it...:eek:- March 7th 2006, Madrid.
(originally posted by Adry from face to face)

I love the ones of Mary on the trampoline! She seems happy to take part in everything! The ones of Letizia with the blind little girl are so very sweet.:)

Here is on of Letizia in the village of Sa Pobla in Mallorca:

(source:ANP)

Last edited:
I love the attention Mary gives this little girl. She had already recieved so many flowers that day, but the special attention she gives to someone, anyone is just beautiful. In this series of photos, you can see her saying thank you

Rex Images

Queen Sonja with some children: :flowers:

photoshot,NRK, kongehuset.no, NRK, Knudsensfotosenter,KnudsensFs.

One of my favourite pictures :flowers:

tb.no (originally posted by Larzen)

The Princes of Asturias during their visit to Mallorcan locality of Sa Pobla.
(both pics from terra, originally posted by fanletizia)

Letizia receiving wooden rocking horse for Leo... So cute...

24zaj3n.jpg

24zagrk.jpg

Last edited:
The royals of today are more relaxed and settled then those of yesteryear. You did not see any royals hug or even play with their children or grandchildren .Now that has changed you see more of their loving and caring side.

This is such a great thread! It's nice to see all of the royals reaching out, touching people, holding people, etc. Crown Princess Mary seems especially good at it.

Back
Top Bottom