Royals Among The People And With Children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sophie would make a lovely Learning Disability teacher, she has such a way with the children and they all look thrilled to see her. :)

That´s true,her social skills are admirable and she has a very good,relaxed approach to young teens and children.She could handle every class room and she has the patience to deal with difficult children as well.

Sophie would make a lovely Learning Disability teacher, she has such a way with the children and they all look thrilled to see her. :)
As a former Learning Disability student, let me say that had Sophie been my teacher, I would have been thrilled!

Love the pic in this article of the Duchess of Cornwall with a little girl in hospital-
Prince Charles takes part in traditional sword dance as he visits Oman fort with Camilla | Mail Online
And I have to add I think that the pink horse is cool too!
And since William and Catherine are also visiting children today too- something tells me I'll be back here later...;)

And here I am......:D
Duke and Duchess of Cambridge: Pregnant Kate Middleton and Prince William visit Child Bereavement UK in Saunderton, Buckinghamshire | Mail Online

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...e-William-are-the-Duke-and-Duchess-of-Cuddles

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200285941305483&set=o.55508999065&type=1&ref=nf

Last edited:

Words are never needed when one is looking at pictures such as these. They speak volumes. As always, it's such a pleasure and delight to see William and Catherine, as well as Camila bringing smiles to people who are in need of a boost.

I love these (especially the ones with the kids...I can see them playing with one of my kids [you can probably guess which one too], and bringing a smile to his face). They have such a way with people, and don't even get me started on their way with children, because I can probably write a book.

I love these (especially the ones with the kids...I can see them playing with one of my kids [you can probably guess which one too], and bringing a smile to his face). They have such a way with people, and don't even get me started on their way with children, because I can probably write a book.
I don't know who's having a better time- the kids or William- down on his knees on the floor in suit and tie- what a guy!:D

That video is too sweet for words. I see Kate is delighted with the baby too.

Back
Top Bottom