Royals Among The People And With Children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:

Thanks Roskilde

Great photos and the children are so sweet.
I love the ones with Mary and the little girl so precious.
Mary (&Frederik) must have really missed the twins, (also C&I) you can see she is a wonderful mother.

:previous: These pictures are lovely :flowers:. The shot with Danny is absolutely precious :wub:.

I don't get moved to tears much anymore when I read stories of Diana's acts of kindness, but I was after reading these 2 articles-

Diana helps a family affected by AIDS-

http://www.princess-diana-remembered.com/uploads/5/3/3/5/5335384/the_express_on_sunday_03.jpg

Diana gives little boy with cerebral palsy a fun night at the theater-

http://www.princess-diana-remembered.com/uploads/5/3/3/5/5335384/cci29062012_00002a.jpg

@ Daria- Guess who else was in the Royal Box that night?;):D

What lovely articles! Thank you for sharing them on here. Oh, I think I can guess who else was in the theatre box that night :D. That little boy most likely had no clue what hit him, only the fact that he was getting a ton of love from very giving people.

:previous: Another lovely story. In a typical 'Diana' fashion, she gave this person a reason to fight just a little bit more. Very touching.

:previous: Another lovely story. In a typical 'Diana' fashion, she gave this person a reason to fight just a little bit more. Very touching.
Diana did help people fight didn't she? But she did it very gently.....

Yes, because love (true and genuine kind) is the strongest weapon one can have.
That's beautiful. I don't tend to think of love as a weapon, but indeed I see now that it is.
I meant Diana helped them to fight, by giving them her visits, something to look forward to. But they looked forward to them because, she came with a loving heart/spirit.
It all comes back down to love does'nt it?
Because there is no other explanation for how/why patients hung on to see Diana( nor indeed why they hang/hung on to see other people I could mention.);)

That's beautiful. I don't tend to think of love as a weapon, but indeed I see now that it is.
I meant Diana helped them to fight, by giving them her visits, something to look forward to. But they looked forward to them because, she came with a loving heart/spirit.
It all comes back down to love does'nt it?
Because there is no other explanation for how/why patients hung on to see Diana( nor indeed why they hang/hung on to see other people I could mention.);)

If you really stop and think about it, love has a great deal of power. Remember all those fairy tales from childhood? What wakes up the princess and destroys the villain? Love. There's a television show called 'Once Upon a Time' and it explores fairy tales in a very interesting twist, and the general theme is that love conquers all. When people don't have love in their lives, they're not happy. Diana (and a few others) used love to help and heal. I don't know any other emotion that can do something that powerful.

If you really stop and think about it, love has a great deal of power. Remember all those fairy tales from childhood? What wakes up the princess and destroys the villain? Love. There's a television show called 'Once Upon a Time' and it explores fairy tales in a very interesting twist, and the general theme is that love conquers all. When people don't have love in their lives, they're not happy. Diana (and a few others) used love to help and heal. I don't know any other emotion that can do something that powerful.
Indeed, that is true. And when Diana and a few others got/ get criticized, or treated unkindly, what weapon did/do they use the majority of the time on the villain: Love! Did it work most times? Yes!

Genuine love also lets go doesn't it? Diana helped people fight, but she also helped people gently let go, when it was time( like a few others I could mention, and I cannot imagine better people to help you let go, or to be there when you do let go.);)

Last edited:
Indeed, that is true. And when Diana and a few others got/ get criticized, or treated unkindly, what weapon did/do they use the majority of the time on the villain: Love! Did it work most times? Yes!

Genuine love also lets go doesn't it? Diana helped people fight, but she also helped people gently let go, when it was time( like a few others I could mention, and I cannot imagine better people to help you let go, or to be there when you do let go.);)

This is very, very true :flowers:.

Back
Top Bottom