Royals Among The People And With Children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous:
Thank you for the links. Those are great pictures!! Harry in particular seems to have a way with kids (he seems like a big kid to me - in a good way!! :) )

I have no words for these pics, they speak 1000 words by themselves:
Sophie Cooper Pictures - Prince Harry Attends The WellChild Awards - Zimbio

Prince Harry Pictures - WellChild Awards - Zimbio
I know the title says William and Harry, and these are just Harry. Check out the post below for William!;)

Oooh Wonderful Pictures Prince Harry he seems Very Kind Human :flowers: It’s Very Nice Things from Prince Harry he Care That Much about Kids GOD Save Him to Keep him Going to Help others :flowers:

I have no words for these pics, they speak 1000 words by themselves:
Sophie Cooper Pictures - Prince Harry Attends The WellChild Awards - Zimbio

Prince Harry Pictures - WellChild Awards - Zimbio
I know the title says William and Harry, and these are just Harry. Check out the post below for William!;)

I love these, especially the one where Harry is is touching foreheads with a little boy. The smile on the child's face says it all.

Again, the facial expressions on the faces of all involved say it all. I love that the kids were comfortable enough to give William a cuddle. Thank you for sharing these.

Some pictures of the Duchess of Cambridge with children at the Alder Hey Hospital in Liverpool.

With four-year-old Paige Hearn (wonder who's having more fun; Page or Catherine)
Wall Photos | Facebook

Talking to a little girl outside
The Duchess of Cambridge at Alder Hey Hospital in Liverpool | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Receiving a Valentine's Day present from Jaqson Johnston-Lynch
The Duchess of Cambridge is given flowers by Jaqson Johnston-Lynch during a visit to Liverpool | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Giving a cuddle
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lze2whlvsY1r7ym57o7_400.jpg

With a little boy named Carson (can't find the last name at the moment)
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lze3svt2WL1r0e0igo1_500.jpg

Listening intently
Catherine Duchess Of Cambridge Chats To Elliot Casey Aged

Getting a smile in return for some puppet play with the little one's Minnie Mouse doll (one of my favorite images)
Catherine Duchess Of Cambridge Chats To Yasmin Jeffers Aged

These pictures really brightened my day. The smiles on the faces of the kids say it all. She made their day.

Last edited:
Giving a cuddle
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lze2whlvsY1r7ym57o7_400.jpg

With a little boy named Carson (can't find the last name at the moment)
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lze3svt2WL1r0e0igo1_500.jpg

Listening intently
Catherine Duchess Of Cambridge Chats To Elliot Casey Aged

Getting a smile in return for some puppet play with the little one's Minnie Mouse doll (one of my favorite images)
Catherine Duchess Of Cambridge Chats To Yasmin Jeffers Aged

These pictures really brightened my day. The smiles on the faces of the kids say it all. She made their day.
I have no words for these. You are right Daria- the smiles on the kids faces say it all- and of course the Duchess has a smile that brightens any room she enters. What a nice gesture for Cathrine to visit these kids on Valentine's Day.
@ Daria- You know who this reminds me of....;)

Kate is so wonderful with children.

Kate doesn't have to look too far for inspiration when it comes to dealing with children.

These pictures of Charles with a little girl are absolutely adorable:

We have lift-off: When Prince Charles gave a little princess a Royal Flight at an RAF base | Mail Online

And children really seem to love Camilla, and she reciprocates:

Bumpsy daisy.... Camilla leaves three-year-old in tears after banging into him in playground | Mail Online

Scroll down on this one to see some lovely photos of a little one becoming acquainted with Camilla's nose!

Camilla-rious! How the Duchess of Cornwall captured the hearts of the nation at last | Mail Online

^ I love this picture maybe we'll see this in the future I also love prince Charles with the little girl ;)

William with children:

Pic Pic2 Pic3

The first one if funny!
He has such a knack with kids!
Pic 1- Caption could be- We are not amused!:lol:
Pic 3 is one of my favorites, taken at a school for kids with special needs in Lincolnshire, England. Adorable!:flowers: Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
I have no words for these. You are right Daria- the smiles on the kids faces say it all- and of course the Duchess has a smile that brightens any room she enters. What a nice gesture for Cathrine to visit these kids on Valentine's Day.
@ Daria- You know who this reminds me of....;)

Totally agree with you. She's genuinely enjoying herself with these kids, and they're picking up her vibes. Yes, she's like Robert Hardy and a few other people when it comes to working with children and those who are in need.

Kate doesn't have to look too far for inspiration when it comes to dealing with children.

These pictures of Charles with a little girl are absolutely adorable:

We have lift-off: When Prince Charles gave a little princess a Royal Flight at an RAF base | Mail Online

And children really seem to love Camilla, and she reciprocates:

Bumpsy daisy.... Camilla leaves three-year-old in tears after banging into him in playground | Mail Online

Scroll down on this one to see some lovely photos of a little one becoming acquainted with Camilla's nose!

Camilla-rious! How the Duchess of Cornwall captured the hearts of the nation at last | Mail Online

I love these pictures :D :wub:. Charles and Camila will be fabulous grandparents (and Camila is already a grandmother of course). Simply precious.

William with children:

Pic Pic2 Pic3

The first one is funny!

The first one is cracking me up :ROFLMAO::D. The little one must have been overwhelmed. The second and third are precious. I love the hug.

He has such a knack with kids!
Pic 1- Caption could be- We are not amused!:lol:
Pic 3 is one of my favorites, taken at a school for kids with special needs in Lincolnshire, England. Adorable!:flowers: Thanks for sharing!

Great caption! Fits completely. The third one is my favorite too.

No words. Very sweet and I love the smiles.

:previous: Wills looks so comfortable and at ease in a classroom full of kids with various exceptionalities. If I didn't know who he was, I'd be thinking that he's the lead teacher, interacting with his students.

:previous: Wills looks so comfortable and at ease in a classroom full of kids with various exceptionalities. If I didn't know who he was, I'd be thinking that he's the lead teacher, interacting with his students.
That's what I thought too especially with Pic 16 in the 1st set- Is he the visitor or the teacher?
If you did not know who he was, it would be tough to know- he is so natural!

Last edited:
:previous: He looks more at ease than most of the teachers I've worked with, which is a very sad realization to come to.

Yes, I loved the photos, because they were so tactile. Of course so was Diana.;)
Of the 2 I like the 2nd one best- the little boy meeting Cinderella at the ball!;):D

Back
Top Bottom