The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-22-2006, 08:32 AM
Courtier

Royal Tattoos

Hey guys, I really wanna know if there is any royal with tattoos???
I heard Crown Prince Frederick does have, is true?

Old 04-22-2006, 08:53 AM
Commoner

Yes its true he has one,on one of his legs

Old 04-22-2006, 09:00 AM
Courtier

Princess Stephanie of Monacco has one too. I think on her feet or leg... don't know exactely.
Old 04-22-2006, 09:08 AM
Courtier

Any pictures of the tattoos?

hey in the topic title is "tatoo" missing a T
sorry :p
Old 04-22-2006, 09:46 AM
Nobility

BEAUTY!!This photo is from Brigitte's web-page http://www.worldroots.com and the link is http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...iemonaco75.jpg

and another one 2003 photo again from www.worldroots.com http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...aco2003-15.jpg
Old 04-22-2006, 09:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Crown Prince Frederik has got 2 tattoos. The first is a shark tattoo, which is the insignia of the Danish Navy’s elite frogman corps. His other tattoo features his navy nickname “Pingo” (means penguin).
It appears that there are and were many royals who had tattoos. Here is an excellent page I am sure you will find very useful and interesting.

http://www.etoile.co.uk/Columns/RoyalScribe/040503.html
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 04-22-2006, 09:58 AM
Heir Apparent

The article also mentions (I have read it in seceral other articles as well) that Prince Charles also has got a tattoo. While in this article it only says "there are speculations...", other articles I have read are pretty certain about it.
Queen Elizabeth: "I cannot lead you into battle, I do not give you laws or administer justice but I can do something else, I can give you my heart and my devotion to these old islands and to all the peoples of our brotherhood of nations." God, Save The Queen!
Old 04-22-2006, 10:10 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
The article also mentions (I have read it in seceral other articles as well) that Prince Charles also has got a tattoo.
lol!I couldn't even imagine it..Prince Charles!I'd like to see it..
Old 04-22-2006, 12:39 PM
Serene Highness

Princess Stephanie of Monaco has 7 Tatoo's.
Old 04-22-2006, 02:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Empress Elisabeth "Sisi" had got one tatoo.
Old 04-22-2006, 03:01 PM
Heir Apparent

I've heard that Infanta Cristina has a tatoo but I don't know where, maybe we should ask Iñaki :p
Old 04-22-2006, 03:05 PM

Prince Emanuele Filiberto di Savoia and his wife have tattoos. He has one on his upper arm and she has one on her thigh.
Old 04-23-2006, 11:42 PM
Aristocracy

His Majesty the late King Frederik IX of Denmark, father of the present Queen of Denmark, was known for his many tattoos.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:56 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm not sure but one of Danish Royal Ladies (princess Marie d'Orleans wife of prince Valdemar???) had a tatoo.
Old 04-28-2006, 12:53 PM

I personally have the Crown of Prussia on top of a Cyrillic P on my right shoulder, with Cross and name on my left in Cryliic, finished with the Royal Polish Bird on my chest all in the same yellow/gold color dedicated to my Royal Family of Royal Prussia who originated in Poland, which looks great! No picture though. Best Wishes, -King Fernidad Frederick of Prussia
Old 04-29-2006, 07:54 PM
Gentry

Prince Charles has a tattoo?!? Now THIS I have got to see!
Old 05-04-2006, 05:45 AM
Gentry

who is Empress Elisabeth
Old 09-13-2006, 11:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by bct88
His Majesty the late King Frederik IX of Denmark, father of the present Queen of Denmark, was known for his many tattoos.
yes, he was

source: The History of Tatoo
Old 09-14-2006, 02:18 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnita
who is Empress Elisabeth

Empress Elisabeth "Sissi" was the Bavarian duchess/princess who married Emperor Franz Josef of Austria, the same Franz Josef who was uncle to Franz Ferdinand, the assasinated Archduke whose death sparked the First World War.

King George V had several tattoos. After he became king, he declared they would never be seen again.
His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 09-14-2006, 03:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
Crown Prince Frederik has got 2 tattoos. The first is a shark tattoo, which is the insignia of the Danish Navy’s elite frogman corps. His other tattoo features his navy nickname “Pingo” (means penguin).
It appears that there are and were many royals who had tattoos. Here is an excellent page I am sure you will find very useful and interesting.

http://www.etoile.co.uk/Columns/RoyalScribe/040503.html
Frederik has the worst tattoos I have ever seen. His artist did an awful job. By the way, I do have the valid insight to critique him. Why? I've been around the tattoo industry for years and my past as well as current boyfriend are well known tattooers. Finally, I am tattooed and not little spotty tattoos here and there.