Royal Miscarriages

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sara1981

Heir Apparent
City
North Little Rock
Country
United States
im asked you question about who had losses baby likes as epotic pregnacy and survive baby.

im sure Countess of Wessex had losses baby for first times before Lady louise was born!

you have infomation about that? of Royals Family?

Sara Boyce

Originally posted by sara1981@Jun 9th, 2004 - 10:23 am
im asked you question about who had losses baby likes as epotic pregnacy and survive baby.

im sure Countess of Wessex had losses baby for first times before Lady louise was born!

Sara Boyce
I know that HM Queen AnneMarie and HM King Konstantin has lost a baby in the late 1970 :( :cry: :cry: :(

There were rumors that Mathilde lost a baby, but they were never confirmed.

Originally posted by irishchic5@Jun 9th, 2004 - 12:01 pm
There were rumors that Mathilde lost a baby, but they were never confirmed.
oh i never heard that one, hope it's not true :cry:

Queen Fabiola definetely had some miscarriages...
Also, I heard that Queen Astrid of Belgium was pregnant when she died...

I heard or read the rumor Ex duchess of york, Sarah Fersgson had miscarriage??? Did she lost??/ i am not sure.....I hope I am wrong.....

Karla

yeh i heard that too, i didn't post it cause i really don't know if this is true, i heard she was expecting twins... :cry:

infante elena of spain had a miscarriage too last year i think

Originally posted by H.M. Margrethe+Jun 9th, 2004 - 11:58 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (H.M. Margrethe @ Jun 9th, 2004 - 11:58 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sara1981@Jun 9th, 2004 - 10:23 am

Sara Boyce
I know that HM Queen AnneMarie and HM King Konstantin has lost a baby in the late 1970 :( :cry: :cry: :( [/b][/quote]
Anne Marie has had several miscarriages. The first was in December 1967 a day or two after arriving in Rome.

Queen Sonja of Norway had two miscarriage before the birth of Martha Louise.

Princess Alice, Duchess of Gloucester had several miscarriages before giving birth to Prince William

Infanta Elena had a miscarriage last year, a day after her father had announced the pregnancy

Originally posted by Marlene+Jun 9th, 2004 - 1:19 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marlene @ Jun 9th, 2004 - 1:19 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by H.M. Margrethe@Jun 9th, 2004 - 11:58 am
<!--QuoteBegin-sara1981
@Jun 9th, 2004 - 10:23 am

Sara Boyce

I know that HM Queen AnneMarie and HM King Konstantin has lost a baby in the late 1970 :( :cry: :cry: :(
Anne Marie has had several miscarriages. The first was in December 1967 a day or two after arriving in Rome.

Queen Sonja of Norway had two miscarriage before the birth of Martha Louise.

Princess Alice, Duchess of Gloucester had several miscarriages before giving birth to Prince William

Infanta Elena had a miscarriage last year, a day after her father had announced the pregnancy [/b][/quote]
I think that it is so sad when a woman are having a miscarriage royal or not :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Queen Noor of Jordan had a miscarriage.

Princess Margaretha of Liechtenstein (nee Luxembourg) had a stillborn son.

Crown Princess Masako of Japan had a miscarriage in 1999.

THere were rumors that PRincess Diana had one in the fall of 1983.

Originally posted by Lady Jean@Jun 10th, 2004 - 2:12 pm
actually that's true according to a lot of books

Originally posted by royal_sophietje+Jun 11th, 2004 - 8:51 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (royal_sophietje @ Jun 11th, 2004 - 8:51 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lady Jean@Jun 10th, 2004 - 2:12 pm
actually that's true according to a lot of books [/b][/quote]
AWWW that's sad!!!!

Catharine of Aragon and Anne Boleyn are famous for their miscarriage fortunes and the child that lived for each was a girl. They were divorced--one sent away, the other beheaded.

Diana did have a miscarriage in 1983 according to several sources as RoyalSophie has said.

The present Duchess of Kent suffered a miscarriage in the early 1970's.

Queen Adelaide, wife of William IV had miscarriages and still births. This is how Queen Victoria got the throne.

Mary, Queen of Scots, miscarried of twins after being imprisoned and her third husband being sought in the murder of her second husband, Lord Darnley.

Sarah had a miscarriage????????? two babies????????? WHEN??????????

Originally posted by corazon@Jun 18th, 2004 - 10:36 pm
Sarah had a miscarriage????????? two babies????????? WHEN??????????
I believe it was in 1996 or so, but i'm really not sure :unsure:

Originally posted by tiaraprin@Jun 13th, 2004 - 11:40 am
The present Duchess of Kent suffered a miscarriage in the early 1970's.
She also had to have an abortion when tests showed that the child was severely deformed/handicapped. I believe that she had contracted rubella during the early part of the pregnancy.

I believe it was in 1996 or so, but i'm really not sure

1996 or 1986? In 1996 Sarah was diverce

Princess Grace of Monaco had several (one in Canada).

Hmm... I'm trying to remember which years... I do remember from a book that it was of course between Albert and Stephanie. People say that is one of the reasons she spoiled Stephanie so much.

Elizabet the Queen Mother also had a miscarriage.

I think she had also one after Stephanie..There is actually photo on Corbis saying that Princess Grace is pregnant with her fourth child, and that she came to London with husband and little Stephanie in order to have interviews with some prominent nannies..

It is really heartbreaking for all women who lost their child..

Why happens a lot of miscarriages in the royal circle?

nilah said:
Why happens a lot of miscarriages in the royal circle?
I don't think miscarriages happen any more in royal circles than in other sectors of society.

Miscarriages happen, unfortunately, to everybody, irregardless of social status, race, culture, etc.

I agree with Nilah. I mean: I have never known women who had a miscarriage in all my life, except an aunt of my mother, who had one. It seems strange that there are so many among Royals (and some of them had severals): after all we are talking of few dozens of women.
:confused:

Back
Top Bottom