Royal Christmas Cards

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2008 Royal Greeting Card

2008 Royal Greeting Card

Happy holidays everyone

Attachments

• greetingcard008ow1.jpg
    greetingcard008ow1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 340
What a beautiful family :wub: Little Hashem is such a sweet darling little boy! The girls are beautiful like their mama, and Hussein is such a handsome young man. Abdullah must be so proud of his family!

Radiant pic and Royal Family, opf course :)

Do the Danish royals release a Christmas card?

I am a great fan of Royal Christmas Cards. I love the Spanish royal cards! They are all beautiful, imo. :flowers:
I don't like Charles and Camilla's card because I don't see anything special in that photo. They are not even looking at each other and honestly I would never associate that picture to a Christmas season.

I just noticed something about the Princes of Asturias Christmas Card. Letizia is holding Leonor's hand, too. Really sweet.

Yes! I also have notice that.
If your look carefully the photo, Letizia´s fingers are intertwined with Felipe and Leonor´s hands:wub:

I wonder why the Danish RF has not released their christmas card?

None of BRF cards are festive as they send them not just to christians, but to people of many other faiths. AS do the Other royal families.

Not to be annoying (and I hope this hasn't already been done and I missed it when I browsed through the thread the other day), but I was just wondering whether we might be able to compile a list of RFs that release a card every year, so that we can see which ones we have seen???

I know that:

The British do
Abdullah and Rania do
Mary & Frederik have in the past
And we have already seen Felipe and letizia's

And that the Norweigan RF pose for photos, but I'm not sure about cards

......Mary & Frederik have in the past....

Mary & Frederik have released Christmas cards every year of their marriage. No difference this year, UserDane mentioned seeing the card on Danish television in this thread. M&F's card always comes out later than the others, because it is not put on their website so we have to wait until one of the Danish magazines gets its hands on a copy and publishes it

Here is Mary & Frederik's Christmas card for 2007 on the cover of Billed Bladet

Here is Mary & Frederik's Christmas card for 2007 on the cover of Billed Bladet

That's very cute! :wub: Too bad Isa is wearing that hat (normal of course considering it's outside and cold), but it's too bad, as it makes it more difficult to really see her well.
Do you happen to know if there will be a bigger version released of it as well?

They are so cute! It seems like Isabella looks so much like Frederik. I love Christian's chubby cheeks!

Mary & Frederik have released Christmas cards every year of their marriage. No difference this year, UserDane mentioned seeing the card on Danish television in this thread. M&F's card always comes out later than the others, because it is not put on their website so we have to wait until one of the Danish magazines gets its hands on a copy and publishes it

Thanks JessRulz, I think I've seen most of them, but wasn't sure about a definitve "They absolutely always" statement! I didn't know that the distribution channels are different for the DRF to some of the other RFs. You learn something everyday. :)

Would anyone know to which addresse you have to send christmas greetings to the jordan royal family?

Thank you!

Would anyone know to which addresse you have to send christmas greetings to the jordan royal family?

Thank you!

The adress is: The Royal Hashemite Court, Amman, Jordan

Thank you for the lovely summary Bonbon! :flowers:
More information about the Chrsitmas Cards for the previous years for the Spanish Royal Family can be found in this thread.

Greek Christmas card

I received the Greek Royal Family Christmas card and the front (which is never shown on cards here...) shows the cypher or monogram of Constantine II and Anne Marie in blue topped by the Greek crown.

Thought I'd share that---also it seems Danish cards are made by the same people as the Greeks(go figure) the card of Princess Alexandra seems the same design.

Back
Top Bottom