Royal Christmas Cards

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sm1939 said:
The greek card is a nice one,
does any one know what the norway christmas card is like from Mette marit and Haakon ???

According to the article I posted before it says that the crownprincecouple made a christmas card for themself with their 4 children. Have anyone seen that?

sm1939 said:
The greek card is a nice one,
does any one know what the norway christmas card is like from Mette marit and Haakon ???
I don't see the mette marit and haakon's card but I saw the federick and mary with christian christmas card :)

Do MC and Pavlos release their own Christmas Cards and if so does anyone have any pics?

I would like to see them too. I'm a great fan of Royals postcards, but this year there weren't so many of them released...Or maybe is me that don't know them? :ermm:

Vanesa.

The Spanish Royal Family's cards, as posted by lula:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/549959-post119.html

The SRF is SUCH an attractive family! I love the one with Leonor... she is just way too cute! So is the Undangarin's, you can tell that all those boys have a soft spot for their little sister. And it seems that Infanta Elena's family is always doing something creative.... didn't they pose in a pool one year, and this one in a tree? That was really great.

I can't wait to see these Christmas cards. Maybe the Kings can have one with all eight of the grandkids. I'm sure Sofia, the newest addition to the family, will be precious as well!

I can see what you mean but their body language is good and she looks lovely, like what she is wearing and the brooche.:flowers:

I think they could have made a better choice than this one, the Prince of Wales looks like a wax-work.

BBC News | Enlarged Image

The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall selected the image for their official 2007 Christmas card. Photograph by Robin Nunn.

What a terrible picture. It actually looks like a photoshop. Looking at Camilla alone she looks good, nice smile but Charles, I agree, looks like he escaped from Madame Tussauds'. I recall so many nice pictures from the couple this year I wonder why they had to chose this one.

Both of them look photoshoped, IMO. Camilla looks good otherwise, but Charles does look kind of waxy.

Jordan Royal Family's 2008 New Year card
Jordan Royal Family's New Year card for 2008 as seen, on December 13, 2007. For this year, King Abdullah II and Queen Rania pose with their four children, (R-L) Princess Salma, 6 years old, Princess Iman, 11, Prince Hashem, almost 3 and Prince Hussein, 13. The card this year bears wishes for 'love and peace' and the word 'Peace' appears 4 times in Arabic sentence. Photo by Balkis Press/ABACAPRESS.COM
http://i5.tinypic.com/87lbg4g.jpg

Thank you for posting the card, Florencia. Again a great family picture.
PIman is growing into a really beautiful young lady (her mother's daughter!), and PHashem is such a cute little boy.

Thank you so much for that, Florencia. What a beautiful photograph, they appear to have gone fro a slightly more formal setting this time. Iman in particular is looking lovely.

princess Iman looks wonderful........:flowers:

Thanks Florencia. I love the picture. Iman and Salma looks beautiful, and Rania, of course, too.

Thank you for reposting the link with lovely Christmas Card, vasilofron! :flowers:
It's really a very nice family card, I like it a lot, even if it's certainly not very Christmas-like.

And another beautiful card... :wub:
I feel we are being spoiled this year! :D

the royal family look wonderful in this picture, princess Iman looks a lot like her mother!

Iman looks so much like her mother in the french elle magazine shot. Hashem has grown into a cute little boy. Hussein, well dont really know who he looks like. He has grown so much since the last time ive seen him. Its a cute picture of the family.

i loved the spanish card with the king and queen with all the grandkids, it's lovely to see all those beautiful kids and how they are growing up so fast.
the jordorn card is really good also, boy those kids have gotten bigger since i've seen them, seems like the last photo i saw the little one was just a baby and now they seem like young adults. thanks so much for sharing these. i saw the jordon xmas card on "the view" this week, they sent one to barbara walters along with prince charles and camilla (theirs had a special note in their own handwriting- very impressed, can you imagine is they put a personal message on all of them how much time that would take. very classy.

Thanks to all for the great pics.

I don't like Charles and Camilla's card...it looks like it could just be a general picture taken by me at a coffee shop or something. There were a lot of great pics of them taken this year at official and possible unofficial events that could have served them better IMO.

Love the Jordan family picture....Princess Iman is going to be a heartbreaker. And little Hashem..what a cutie.

Cant wait to see what the Dutch and Danish families do.

I just noticed something about the Princes of Asturias Christmas Card. Letizia is holding Leonor's hand, too. Really sweet.

And with the Spainish Christmas Card, I think it's definately a real picture, just the way they're interacting with each other, you can tell they were all there together. But the background, to me, doesn't look really natural. Like, the pillows that Miguel, Irene, and Pablo are sitting on, they just don't look like they're sitting on them quite right. And the King's legs look way too off center. Maybe it was taken inside on a couch or something?

The Princes' card was definately taken outside, just by the way the blanket is and how the light is shining on them, you can tell.

Back
Top Bottom