Royal Christmas Cards

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the Jordanian Royal Family' New Year's card:
attachment.php

Has anyone seen Christmas Card of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip's for 2005?I couldn't find it anywhere.

no news about the wessex christmas for this year?

BeatrixFan said:
I think that Beatrice and Eugenie are close to their mother and they have access to seeing her whenever they want. So their Christmas Card might include Sarah, or there could be two seperate ones. Does anyone here do personalised Christmas Cards?

I did this year for the first time. I had a grandson this year born with a major heart defect. In October they told us he wouldn't live to see his first birthday in April, but God decided differently and the surgeons were able to fix everything during his second open heart surgery. His father, my son, serves in the US Air Force, and the baby is doing really good, so we made him the picture on our Christmas card this year. On the inside we stated:
Christmas miracles happen everyday, Merry Christmas. We really felt we received a miracle for this little boy, so we wanted to share it this year with everyone. Hope that isn't too much information.

I'm sorry to hear about your troubled year. I hope that 2007 is a much better for you when you can enjoy your miracle every day. It's stories like yours that we need over Christmas rather than the endless saga of wars and destruction. God Bless.

BeatrixFan said:
I'm sorry to hear about your troubled year. I hope that 2007 is a much better for you when you can enjoy your miracle every day. It's stories like yours that we need over Christmas rather than the endless saga of wars and destruction. God Bless.
Thank you very much, :flowers: God bless you and yours.

...sOfIa.... said:
That really is beautiful...what a good looking family! :lol: Now why couldn't the Spanish royals have done that?:rolleyes:

yes, the spanish or the british :wub: , since 1998 that the queen don't pose with all the family

Sorry but any royal Christmas Cards from this year?

magnik said:
Sorry but any royal Christmas Cards from this year?

until now, the greek royal family, and the dukes of lugo and mallorca, and prince of wales and the duchess of cornwall.

Thanks Lula, a great picture and lovely to see all the grandchildren (and the map they provided comes in handy to)

The Jordanian Royal Family doesn't issue a Christmas card, instead they have a New Year's Card.
LINK

Have Mary and Frederick released this years Christmas Card?

I am pretty sure they have.

Nonetheless, it has been quite difficult to find. The Danish papers haven't released any photos of this year's Christmas card.

Merry Christmas and Happy (belated) New Year for you all, royal and not royal people! :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Vanesa.

norwegianne said:
How cute that the children signed their own names under the picture :flowers:

Yeah, and I think Irene has the lovliest penmanship of any two year old I've ever seen;)

The greek card is a nice one,
does any one know what the norway christmas card is like from Mette marit and Haakon ???

Back
Top Bottom