Royal Babies And Their Accessories

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

acdc1

Heir Presumptive
City
somewhere in
Country
United States
I know that many babies and young children in the world wear pacifiers, and I was wondering if any royal babies did.

betina said:

On Ingrid´s pacifier you can even read "Ingrid"

Prince Christian
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/393015-post112.html (the very same ones, I had as baby too...even though I didn´t like pacifiers at all. But my mother gave it a try again and again ;))

Infanta Leonor
http://www.lavozdegalicia.es/albumes/2006/200610311068/2006103110749.jpg

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/610/schnullicy7.jpg (Rex)

Leah Isadora (stella)
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/300/norge2in8.jpg

Last edited:
As you can see the pacifiers are becoming very commun now and very elegant. Look at those of the Infanta Leonor white when she si dressed in pink pale or white; blue one when she is dresse in blue.

The Infanta Cristina is a pro for the pacifiers. All his children had have it, even Irene who at quiet two years have yet one. As she is dressed in dark pink, the pacifier is dark pink! What a refined think....now.

http://www.supload.us/free/721651e273bbcg.jpg/view/ :wub:

In fact, the Infanta Cristina is so convinced by the good results of the pacifier that she is doing to put it by ...... her husband:lol: :ROFLMAO: :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

( thanks to gamma press; first posted by Crisiñaki )

Even Dr Spock changed his mind on pacifiers and in his revised book said that if they worked they should be used. Being a grandfather had evidently given him a different perspective!

adelaide said:
In fact, the Infanta Cristina is so convinced by the good results of the pacifier that she is doing to put it by ...... her husband

:ROFLMAO::lol::ROFLMAO::lol::ROFLMAO::lol:

Creative ways to shut your husband up!:cool::D

adelaide said:
In fact, the Infanta Cristina is so convinced by the good results of the pacifier that she is doing to put it by ...... her husband:lol: :ROFLMAO: :lol: :ROFLMAO:

Hahahaha.. this picture is so funny!! :lol:

Some pics are adorable. My first two children didn't go past 6 months old with a "binky". My third wouldn't take one at all. Some of these kids are just too big! MHO.

My favorite pic is of Ingrid Alexandra. :flowers: It reminds me of a binky I'd bought for my first child.

Yes! the girl is Irene..:wub:

The secret to telling them apart is that Irene has a more oval, or vertical, face, and Leonor as a more round/square-ish face. Leo's hair is darker and longer, and Irene's forehead is taller.
Irene
Leonor

Thanks for the help! I can tell them apart from close up, but when they are bundled up like that it is hard to tell them apart. I saw some more good pictures from that same session, the pacifier matches the outfit!

The two girls are SO BEAUTIFUL! i love their hair and their blue eyes!:wub:

I have a great picture of Irene with a pacifier on my computer, but I can't put it on here! Oh well. It's of the same one in the park where I got her confused with Leonor. I actually thought it was Leonor the entire time!

acdc1 said:
I have a great picture of Irene with a pacifier on my computer, but I can't put it on here! Oh well. It's of the same one in the park where I got her confused with Leonor. I actually thought it was Leonor the entire time!

If you have a photobucket account you can post the link. Or you could upload it to Supload or one of the other photo hosting sites & post the link to it here.

I have a request: Do you want that a show you the most extraordinary pacifier that I never seen? ( :ROFLMAO: :lol: )

I should put it on this thread only if every body is agree and especially if the starter of this thread is agree. If he/she is afraid by my proposition, he/she can send me a private message to check "the think" :)rofl: :lol: )

adelaide said:
I have a request: Do you want that a show you the most extraordinary pacifier that I never seen? ( :ROFLMAO: :lol: )

I should put it on this thread only if every body is agree and especially if the starter of this thread is agree. If he/she is afraid by my proposition, he/she can send me a private message to check "the think" :)rofl: :lol: )

now I'm a little afraid of what you might be talking about........:ermm: :lol:

Sure, I'm game.

Why does Victoria Federica have a sock fetish? Is that normal?

planetcher said:
Why not?! Come on here, she is still a child. As a kid, I always dragged my teddy bear around. Was that normal? Well, who cares? They are kids. Kids grow out of all kinds of (seemingly) silly things.

And on topic, I'm not a fan of pacifiers. I know that Maxima for example was/is really against her kids sucking their thumbs, but evidently she sees no harm in giving her kids a pacifier. What is the difference? Why not let a kid use the most natural thing in the world when they want to comfort themselves, their thumb? Why some stupid plastic thing that hangs off them and just drags over the ground and gets dirty?
OK, I'll get off my soap box here. :lol:

My parents tried and tried and tried to get me to use a pacifier, but I only took one three or four times. And my mom was very against me sucking my thumb, because she sucked hers at night until age 12, and she was so self-consious about it at sleep-overs and things that she made herself stop so she could have fun. When I was three or four I started having my thumb in my mouth constantly because my best friend sucked her thumb. I would not take it out of my mouth at all to even talk, and this lasted about three months before my mom could finally break me of it.

I personally think that pacifiers really work for some children, but not for others, and that children do look very cute with them in.

planetcher said:

How do we know it's a sock? It could be a number of different things that she just happened to be holding at the time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom