Royal Babies And Their Accessories

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it looks quite cute on the royal babies (and on any baby for that matter) to have a pacifier. As long as they don't have them too long I don't think it would hurt their teeth, right? I never wanted any when I was a baby. Even then they weren't able to shut me up :lol:

crisscross1 said:
How do we know it's a sock? It could be a number of different things that she just happened to be holding at the time. :)

Sure it's a sock, Victoria Fredrica is very well know for her socks's collection since she is a baby. For the Feilpe 's wedding she had one which was red.
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

Apocalysm of the pacifier!:angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
adelaide said:
Sure it's a sock, Victoria Fredrica is very well know for her socks's collection since she is a baby. For the Feilpe 's wedding she had one which was red.

I dare, I'm going to show you the most extraordinay pacifier. If you are afraid don't open the link.....
http://www.supload.us/free/chupeta8[1].JPG/view/

I couldn't get the link to work!

I've also never heard of a child chewing on and holding to socks. But I guess they're like a pacifier or security blanket. She's stopped having them now, hasn't she?

It is a sock. That's what she's known for. It's been written in the press.

I've never heard about her socks in the press.

I found the picture I had of Irene, and I made it into my avatar. It's a really cute shot, but very small. :ermm: The one I have is big.

What a nice pacifier! And how hilarious, with those teeth on it! :ROFLMAO:

I've never heard about Victoria Federika and her love for socks...this is really weird. I'd rather like pacifiers...ugh! Unless these are just to chew up...:yuk:

Vanesa.

I think pacifiers are really weird. They serve no function at all and are really artificial and tend to get dirty quickly. I typically associate them with the clueless yuppies-turned-parents that are these days roaming my previously wonderfully kid-free bohemian neighborhood.
(*getting off of soapbox again)

I much more like that kids uses their fingers instead of pacifiers. They dont get lost and most important, they cant swallow it.

I'm a little sorry because I'm not sure that the baby theethed pacifier is very tasty.... I can't imagine my grand children with that, shame on me. But I can't resist to share with you this horrific thing thinking that sometimes we can have some laughts about serious thing. I apologize...:flowers:

For the Victoria's doudou socks, It's quite over but we can see for few late pics Victoria with one od her famous socks.
For me it's absolutly the same thing as all the "doudou" more in her case is very available because it's very easy to clean and sometimes the Infanta Elena or the nurse took her to match up the sock with the Victoria's outfit:flowers:
( In my case my daughter had as a "doudou" a rabbit... in true rabbit skin... Castrophic plan:eek: :eek: .. I f you see what I mean! And my son a Koala but not in a koala skin... happlily because en three years this poor Koala had seen its hands desappered to be a very strange chewed away thing , idem for the hears. Thirty years ago this very curious beasts exist yet and I have not right to trow it away....)

Let's move away from discussing if pacifiers are a good or bad thing.

Thanks

adelaide said:

I can't get the link to work so I will have to take your word for it, :lol:
Strange child. :eek:

crisscross1 said:
I can't get the link to work so I will have to take your word for it, :lol:
Strange child. :eek:

try the link on crisinaki´s post #37

I still think the sock fetish is a little odd.... but if that's what comforted her, than it must have been ok!

She may have SID (Sensory Integration Disorder), in which - among other things - the sensation of certain fabrics and textures brings you discomfort and others have a pleasant or soothing effect (I don't really know how to explain). She might need the sock in order to concentrate or feel secure.

I think Vicky's sock is her security blanket, many kids have one, but they usually leave it by the time they are 5 (and she's almost 7:eek:) but well, nothing about kids is written in stone, so I don't know

She still has the sock?

Royal Prams

Since there is a thread on Royal babies with pacifiers, why don´t we make one on Royal prams (strollers, buggies etc. included)
Please post pics of Royal babies and their strollers. And maybe we can identify the brands & models of the newer ones...but of course also historic pics would be welcome.

I´m starting with a pic of baby Alexia in a dutch BUGABOO (very popular dutch brand)
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/6300/bugakq3.jpg (Pic by Royal Press Europe)

bugaboos are popular here too.

Mary has a very sporty stroller that she pushes Christian around in. One that looks made for energetic walks and even jogging.

There was a picture of Leonor in a stroller in Palma de Mallorca last Easter- it had white plastic, but I don't remember much else.

Some Oldies

Princess Beatrix and her sister Princess Irene (Getty Images)
ImageShack - Hosting :: beatrixandirenelw5.jpg

Queen Elizabeth, King George (can't rememeber what number), the Duke of Edinburgh, Princess Elizabeth, Princess Margaret, Prince Charles and Princess Anne (sitting in the pram) found this on Corbis
ImageShack - Hosting :: annepramrq2.jpg

Prince Charles (I think he's three in this pic) being pushed around the park by his nanny on his third (?) birthday. (corbis)
ImageShack - Hosting :: charlespramjo3.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
We have merged the Royal Prams and Pacifier threads to create this new thread. As it is called accessories, you may post links to photos of royal babies with pacifiers, stuffed animals, prams, or other items that a child has or needs.

Thanks

Royal Chit Chat mods

Ingrid with her famous white bear : Bear

Last edited:
Yes, I think Ingrid's bear is famous by now! It's very cute, and looks very soft and cuddly.:flowers:

I couldn't see the pic of Miguel's pacifier, tho. I think my computer messed up.:ermm:

acdc1 said:
Yes, I think Ingrid's bear is famous by now! It's very cute, and looks very soft and cuddly.:flowers:

I couldn't see the pic of Miguel's pacifier, tho. I think my computer messed up.:ermm:

Sorry acdc1 here is the new link: Miguel
Hope it works for you

Thanks! What a good pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom