Reigning Queens Greeting Each Other

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DDD

Aristocracy
I've found a nice picture of Grand duchess Maria Theresa and Queen Sonja of Norway greeting each other. I know that there's a thread about curtsying but this one is about greetings of reigning people.;)
attachment.php

How many current reigning queens are there?
Beatrix
Margrethe
Elizabeth

Did I miss any?

selrahc4 said:
Beatrix
Margrethe
Elizabeth

Did I miss any?

Those are the only three in Europe. I'm not sure about monarchies in rest of the world.

i think they kiss on the cheek

Josefine, They did kiss on the cheek. In this film a visiting Queen Margrethe II of Denmark to England greets Queen Elizabeth II in 1974.

What a wonderful video from that past of not only two Queens greeting each other but two Queens that have formed their very own special friendship.

Thanks!! I love seeing my very two favorite Queens together like this. ?

Beatrix
Margrethe
Elizabeth

Did I miss any?

Soooo, basically now this is a thread about Q.Elizabeth II and Q.Margrethe greeting eachother ? :flowers:

Well.. when you look at the list that selrahc4 posted, only Margrethe and Elizabeth are still reigning Queens. I know there are others now but Queen Daisy and Queen Elizabeth go back a long, long time. :D

Well.. when you look at the list that selrahc4 posted, only Margrethe and Elizabeth are still reigning Queens. I know there are others now but Queen Daisy and Queen Elizabeth go back a long, long time. :D

But in several years from now, there will be many, i wonder if there will still be "The Royal Forums " then...

But in several years from now, there will be many, i wonder if there will still be "The Royal Forums " then...

Considering these forums and threads sometimes even date back to 2003 and it has continually been very, very active since, I'd be surprised if TRF doesn't continue on.. and on.. and on. :D

A head nod is pretty normal, when you say "So nice to see you!" your head already automatically nods to stress the words.

What a wonderful video from that past of not only two Queens greeting each other but two Queens that have formed their very own special friendship.

Thanks!! I love seeing my very two favorite Queens together like this. ?

Osipi, I totally agree you. Elizabeth II and Margrethe II have an excellent friendship. However, do you believe this is because they are related?

Queen Juliana of The Netherlands visited Queen Ingrid of Denmark in 1954.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom