Mixed Royals and Group Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Group photo from the wedding of princess Märtha Louise and Ari Behn
ANP Beeldbank
Queen Paola Hosts a Conference About "Vulnerable Children On The Run", November 2010.
Zimbio
Zimbio
Zimbio
Zimbio
Social Minister Goran Hagglund (C), Queen Silvia, King Carl XVI Gustaf, Crown Princess Victoria, Princess Madeleine, Daniel Westling, Jonas Bergstom, Queen Beatrix Netherlands, Queen Sofia, Queen Paola, Grand Duchess Maria-Teresa, Crown Princess Mary, Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Crown Princess Margarita and Crown Princess Katherine attend the 'Rights of the Child' UN Convention 20th Anniversary on November 19, 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden
Getty Images

Last edited:
Royals arriving to the wedding of William and Catherine:
BelgaPicture

Crown princess Victoria & Infanta Cristina attended the opening of the Hispanic-Sweden seminary which took place at the Congress Palace of Catalonia in Barcelona on June 2001.
Newscom
Newscom
Newscom :ROFLMAO:
Newscom
Newscom

King Carl Gustaf´s State Visit July 1975 in Scotland: L-R Duke of Gloucester ,Princess Margaret, Prince Charles, Queen Elizabeth, King Carl Gustaf, Mr John Ambler, Queen Mother, Princess Margareta of Sweden and Prince Philip at Holyrood House State Banquet.
Newscom
King Carl Gustaf, queen Silvia, princess Maxima and Prince Willem-Alexander at the premiere of 'Don Giovanni' held at the Salzburg Festival 2002.
Newscom
Newscom

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually there are 4 more

Actually, there are 4 Ms among the Crown Princesses though Mathilde isn't in this photo.

Although no longer reigning, there are Marie-Chantal of Greece and Miriam of Bulgaria as well as Marie of Wurttemberg which was once a kingdom.

And the other Crown Princess from a reigning monarchy is Masako of Japan.

Don't forget Crown Princess Margarita of Romania!

Thanks!

Thanks, principessa! I knew I was missing someone but just couldn't get it to the front of my thoughts. Nice job!

I read somewhere that Maxima calls Letizia of Spain Metizia so she wouldn't feel left out!

Queen Margrethe and princess Lilian 1985
Sjöberg Bild
King Carl Gustaf, queen Silvia and queen Margrethe 1985
Sjöberg Bild
Queen Elizabeth, Queen Margarethe, Queen Sofia and Princess Alexia of Greece at a greek royal christening in London 1983.
Scanpix

Queen Silvia, princess Lilian, princess Astrid and prince Lorenz visited the Silvia Nursing Home on Drottningholm outside Stockholm, 2nd June 1999. Silvia Nursing Home give treatment to people with dementia-related illnesses.
Scanpix
Scanpix
Scanpix

October 21, 2011 at the American-Scandinavian Foundation gala in New York
Queen Sonja and King Harald, Sweden's Queen Silvia and King Carl XVI Gustaf,Princess Madeleine, Denmark's Crown Princess Mary and Crown Prince Frederik, Iceland's First Lady Dorrit Moussaieff, Iceland's President Olafur Grimsson and Finland's President Tarja Halonen

pic
pic2
p3
p3-2
picture

Gallery in search bar - American-Scandinavian Foundation gala 2011 :flowers:

Last edited:
Josefine said:
the trippel M´s

without lokking can you guess who they are

the picture basically is crown prince Fredrik of Denmark taking a picture of his wife,crown princess Mary with princess maxima of the Netherlands(middle) and crown princess Mette Marit of Norway and the lady on the side in red is HM Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands.

The look so young! And quern silver hasn't changed a bit and is as beautiful as ever and the two little girls... Victoria and Madeline? So cute ;)

Thanks for the pictures, LadyFinn :flowers:
They're so beautiful , especially I love the first one with Victoria and Madeleine run in front :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom