Left Or Right-Handed Royals?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Peggy

Aristocracy
i have an impression with people who are left-handed.i think that they have something special.:) Being a royal and having a speciel charecter are something awesome!!
so please post royals who are left-handed
i have 7 names

Alexander the Great
King Louis XVI of France
Queen Victoria of England
King George II of England
King George VI of England
Prince Charles of Wales
Prince William of Wales

Peggy said:
i have an impression with people who are left-handed.i think that they have something special.:) Being a royal and having a speciel charecter are something awesome!!
so please post royals who are left-handed
i have 7 names

Alexander the Great
King Louis XVI of France
Queen Victoria of England
King George II of England
King George VI of England
Prince Charles of Wales
Prince William of Wales
I think Charles isn't left-handed, William inherited this feature from his mother, the late Diana, Princess of Wales. See below.

Oh, and thanks for saying we're special (I'm a left-handed myself)

Attachments

• charles.jpg
    charles.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2,984
  • charles1.jpg
    charles1.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,067
  • charles2.jpg
    charles2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 883
The Countess of Wessex is also left-handed.

William's left-handedness seems to come from his Spencer grandfather and George VI, both of whom were lefties. Left-handedness appears to be a recessive trait, which would explain why William is left-handed when neither of his parents were, or his grandmother the Queen. Diana, Elizabeth and Charles all carried the gene for left-handedness, and in William it showed up.

kelly9480 said:
The Countess of Wessex is also left-handed.

William's left-handedness seems to come from his Spencer grandfather and George VI, both of whom were lefties. Left-handedness appears to be a recessive trait, which would explain why William is left-handed when neither of his parents were, or his grandmother the Queen. Diana, Elizabeth and Charles all carried the gene for left-handedness, and in William it showed up.
Diana was left-handed. I'm trying to find a picture...

when i read Hello magazine when Prince William's 21st birthday celebration he writes as left handed that why he usually writes left handed lots!

my brother used left handed lots but he not good writes lots lol! he really slow writes! but im fast writes lots than him! im right writers!

Sara Boyce

which Royals right-handed

im asking you about which Royals been writing as right-handed mostly!

have listed of Royals
Diana,Princess of Wales
Sarah,Duchess of York
Earl of Wessex?
Duke of York?
Princess Beatrice?
Princess Eugenic?

and lots more of Royals who are royals right-handed please post pictures

Sara Boyce

My mistake.... Diana was right handed, I don't know why I've always tought the other way around.

Below you'll find pictures of Sophie Wessex, Prince William & Infanta Elena of Spain. All of them are lefties.

Attachments

• sophie.jpg
    sophie.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 7,057
  • william.jpg
    william.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 4,941
  • Elena.jpg
    Elena.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 3,706
Among the British Royals, HM Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip, Prince Charles and Prince Harry are all right handed.

There have been four British monarchs that were left handed:
King James I, King George II, King George IV and King George VI
George Vi was a closet left hander - he was forced as a child to write with his right hand, as any other way was wrong.

Another leftie. Princess Rym Al-Brahimi of Jordan

Elsie said:
There have been four British monarchs that were left handed:
King James I, King George II, King George IV and King George VI
George Vi was a closet left hander - he was forced as a child to write with his right hand, as any other way was wrong.
I was watching a video the other night & part of it showed George VI tossing bags at a target. He threw left-handed, even though he was forced to write the other way. I guess they couldn't force everything. I know he loved shooting; I wonder if he shot left or right handed.

King George VI is a supream left-handed even that he was forced to write with his right hand because in that era,left-handedness was wrong or somekind of monster.
but he did everything with his left hand (play golf,tennis,smoking,shooting etc.) except writing.He became stutter because of that!.(changing mind from left to right by forceness).
This was a sinister and after that he told his daughter,Queen Elizabeth what he suffered when he had to do that (if it were me,i wouldn't be able to change it).so no one force the royal to become right-handed anymore (lucky for our prince william:D )

such a happy ending!!!!!:D

Left hand royals

Hi:

I know that in the spanish royalty there are two left hand people: Infanta Elena and Inaki urdangarin, and in the british royal there is William.
Do you know more left hand royals?

I forgot to say that my twin sister is also leftie and I'm not leftie. ;D

I don't remember where but I read that Letizia is ambidextrous !!!

Cristina and her cousin Juan Gómez-Acebo are both ambidextrous, she plays tennis ans squash with her left hand but eats and writes with the right one.

I'm not so sure about Letizia even if I heard that Felipe is able to use his left hand very well:rolleyes:

I heard about George VI being left-handed, but they made him change, causing his stutter. My father was left-handed and forced to change as well, but no stutter. I'm a righty, but my older brother is a lefty.

From what I could see in the documentairy about the Prince of Orange, his eldest daughter, princess Catharina-Amalia seems left-handed too.

Marengo, I think it is still to early to see whether or not Amalia will turn out to be left or right handed. Children of this age often use both hands, it certainly has something to do with the development of the brain. The different areas of the brain and their depending abilities develope at different times. And at that age her fine motorical skills are still not perfected, so she can change from left to right. My daughter does that all the time and since I am ambidextrous I thought she had inherited that trait from me. However our pediatrician convinved us that it was a normal phenomenon and we would have to wait to see which hand she ultimately favors.

I actually doubt, that George's story helped make his great-grandson's lefthandedness easier.
In Williams generation left handedness wasn't considered a problem any longer. But even for Infanta Elena this would have been different.
A lot has changed during the last 30 years.

It's cool that Letizia and Infanta Cristina are ambidextrous. I am too. I write and play tennis with my right hand, and play golf, baseball, and eat (for some weird reason) with my left. But I can write with my left as well, and sometimes do for convenience.

Is Princess Noor Hamzah a leftie? I thought I remember seeing a picture of her signing something with her left, but Ican't find the picture so I'm not sure.

what about the belgian royals??? i know that amadeo is a rightie...you can see it in pics but wat bout his mum, dad, aunta n all those other relations...???

I read that Princess Caroline of Monaco is right and left-handed. Is that true?

Back
Top Bottom