How Likely Is Royal Divorce?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lord...is that her cousin?!

Well.....

I would say that the New York Post/Daily News gossip pages are not legitimate sources per se. Although some of things do tend to be true. More not true than true.
And as such, speculative gossip is no warranted...but since the Countess and her soon to be ex husband are providing daily updates to the public......

Good Lord...is that her cousin?!

Well.....

I would say that the New York Post/Daily News gossip pages are not legitimate sources per se. Although some of things do tend to be true. More not true than true.
And as such, speculative gossip is no warranted...but since the Countess and her soon to be ex husband are providing daily updates to the public......

yes their cousins both marie's Father and Sophie's mother are Brother and Sister. I didnt know til I look up her geneology, the douglas family has a good marrying record and I knew she had to be related to someone we know.

today's Headline in the paper was TMI...Too much Info...It's sad really that she being from a good family is even saying that to the press or to Anybody!!!

His tears during the wedding mass i.m.o. were not shed because of being moved but of knowing that his easy life is over now and he has to bear responsibility now a.s.o.

You seriously believe this?
I think Mary & Frederik, Letizia and Felipe are the least likely oyals to get divorced. The love and passion they so for each other, is undeniable.
I think the quicker the marraige after meeting the more likely the divorce.

As the Sarah, Duchess of York, wouldn't she drop the title, if the Duke was to re-marry?

x

I think she would have to, unless there suddenly would be two duchesses of York.

Letizia & Felipe, estimated to be, but I hope not.

least likely Hakon and Mette Marit- Haakon will probably kill himself if she ever left him.

Mary and Fred are a distinct possibility- simply because off all the soverigns I see Margarethe having the least problems allowing her children to divorce.

Im not going to say which couple is likely to divorce but,Phillippe and Mathilde,Maxima and WA,Mette Marit and Haakon are least likely to divorce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom