The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-22-2005, 11:03 AM
Aristocracy

Godparents of new royal babies

Alexia , Luana , Felicia , the babies of Mathilde , Mary , Letzia , Mette-Marit and Claire , they all need godparents .Who do you think that their parents will choose ? :)

Old 09-22-2005, 11:11 AM
Aristocracy

I think :

Princess Alexia : Princess Laurentien , Prince Johan Friso , The youngest brother of Maxima (Juan ?) , prince Filip or Princess Mathilde

Baby of Mathilde and Filip : Elisabeth ( sister of Mathilde ) and maybe a cousin from Luxembourg

Baby of Mary and Frederick : Prince Felipe , Princess Victoria

Baby of Letizia and Felipe : Infante Elena , Prince Haakon

Baby of Mette-Marit and Haakon : Prince Charles , Prince William , Princess Laurentien , Infante Christina

Babies of Claire and Laurent : Princess Mathilde , Princess Maria-Laura, Nicolas( brother of Claire) Pieter of Holland

Old 09-22-2005, 11:25 AM
Royal Highness

I think:
For Alexia Juliana: Laurentien, Mathilde, one of Maximas siblings and Prince Haakon

For Fredrik and Mary: John Donalson, Haakon, Victoria, Amber Petty(i think she is going to be a godparent but i hope she donsn't), Joachim or Henrik

For Felipe and Letizia: Telma, Alexia,Pavlos, Fredrik, Haakon, Cristina or Juan Carlos

And since Felipe, Victoria and Fredrik alredy is some of the godparentss of Ingrid Alex, I think this can be some of the seven godparents for the new baby to Haakon and Mette-Marit: Edward or Sophie, Rosario or Kyril, Kristin Hiby Bjrny(MM's sister), Queen Sonja, Maxima or WA, Morten Andressen(A friend of Mette) and Marie-Chantal or Pavlos. Here is a thred of the guess of the godparents for Norways new prince or Princess: The new babys godparents
Old 09-22-2005, 12:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

For Denmark id say Crown Princess Victoria , John Donaldson Frederiks Brother (cant spell his name ) and Crown Prince Haakon also Marys sisters

For Crown Prince Haakons child id say
Victoria, Carl Philip and Madeleine plus Felipe, Letizia Kyril of Bulgaria and Nikolous of Greece
For Felipe : His Sisters and Brothers in law And Prince William and the Prince of Wales and Prince Harry for whom the Earl of Wessex will stand proxy Letizias sisters
Old 09-25-2005, 08:42 AM
Courtier
Picture of the Month Representative - The Netherlands

Alexia: Laurentien, Johan Friso, Felipe, Ines or Juan Zorreguieta, Haakon or William
Letizia: Cristina, Willem-Alexander, Maxima
Mary: Victoria, Haakon, Jane or John Donaldson
Mette-Marit: Willem-Alexander, Mxima, William, mary
Luana: Willem-Alexander
Old 09-27-2005, 11:46 AM
Heir Apparent

I dont think any of those couples will ask Prince William to be godfather for one of their babies, as William seems does not have any close/ friends to any of them.But i would say:
Princess Alexia : Princess Laurentien(i would love to see Princess Laurentien to be Alexia's Godmother), Prince Johan Friso or Mabel, one of Maxima's siblings, Prince Haakon.
Princess Mary's baby: Princess Victoria of Sweden, Haakon, Jane Donaldson and Prince Joachim but i would love to see if Mary loves to ask Alexandra.
Princess Letizia's baby: Queen Sofia, Princess Cristina, or Infanta Elena.
Princess Mette Marrit's baby: The Earl and Countess of Wessex, Princess Mathilde of Belgium, Princess Mary of Denmark.
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 09-27-2005, 02:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Alexia's of Greece baby: Infanta Chrisina (Alexia is godmother of Pablo, son of Christina), Prince Haakon, maybe Letizia
Princess Letizia's baby: King Juan Carlos, one of the Infantas, her grandmother Menchu
Princess Mette-Marrit's baby: Letizia, Victoria
Old 10-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Any Godparent Guesses
for
Denmark
Norway
Spain
Old 12-27-2005, 08:29 AM
Aristocracy

Baby Denmark : CP Haakon , CP Victoria , Prince Joachim , one of mary's sisters , Oueen Margrethe

Sverre of Norway : Maruis , Martha-Louise , Prince Carl-Phillip

Twins Laurent and Claire : CP Mathilde and Nicole or Maria-Laura , Claire's brother , Nicholas
Old 12-27-2005, 11:22 AM
Aristocracy

Marius is too young to be a godparent. In the Lutheran churches, the minimum age is 14, I think (at least it is in the Faroes, as far as I know).
Old 12-27-2005, 05:47 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gloriana
Marius is too young to be a godparent. In the Lutheran churches, the minimum age is 14, I think (at least it is in the Faroes, as far as I know).
In the Norwegian Lutheran Church, it is 15, as you're confirmated around that age. Thus Marius can't be Sverre Magnus' godfather. And all of Mette-Marit's siblings are godparents of Marius - so it depends on if Haakon and Mette-Marit wants to "reuse" them.