Godparents

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Which of the current crown princess have the most godchildren (particularly royal godchildren)?

I know Mette-Marit is Prince Christian's godmother but is she anyone else's?

I don't think Mary or Letizia have any royal godchildren ?

Thanks for the info

Mette-Marit is godmother to Prince Odysseas Kimon too.

Last edited:
I checked on the forum:

Catharina-Amalia - Princess Victoria
Alexia - Princess Mathilde
Ariane - ?

Christian - Princess Victoria
Isabella - Princess Mathilde

Ingrid - Princess Victoria
Sverre - Princess Maxima

I think Princess Victoria has the most godchildren so far! (amongst the crown princely couples)
Of course this is just the ones I can think of and Leonor and Sofia don't have any of the crown princesses as godparents, or the Belgian royal children (I think)

(I suppose it would be easier to list the godparents and their godchildren)

Last edited:
Who were Kaiser Wilhelm IIs Godparents and Godchildren

Dont know if this link has been posted previously in this thread. It is a wonderful reference for those interested in Royal Godparents past and present (mostly present though). Its a shame that this thread was closed but it must be cumbersome to maintain. Enjoy.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f52/royal-babies-5444.html

Last edited:
Does anyone know who the godparents were for Crown Prince William of Germany's six children? Especially his two oldest, Wilhelm and Louis Ferdinand?

Godparents of princess Eléonore:
Count Sébastien von Westfalen zu Fürstenberg
Princess Victoria of Sweden
Princess Claire of Belgium

Emma Tallulah's Godparents

• Her grandmother Marianne Solberg Behn - mother of Ari Behn
  • HRH Crown Princess Mette-Marit
  • Princess Alexia

• Christian Udnæss
  • Carl Christian Christensen
  • Anbjørg Sætre Håtun
  • Sigvart Dagsland.

Does anyone know who the godparents were for Crown Prince William of Germany's six children? Especially his two oldest, Wilhelm and Louis Ferdinand?

Prince Wilhelm of Prussia.
  • Emperor Franz Joseph of Austria
I couldn't find anything for Louis Ferindand or any of his other children.
x

Netherlands.

Crown Prince Couples Children =

Princess Ariane = Valeria Delger, Inés Zorreguieta, Hereditary Grand Duke Guilliame of Luxembourg , Tijo Baron Collot d’Escury, and Anton Friling.

Princess Catharina-Amalia = Her godparents are her uncle Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands, Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, Marc ter Haar (her father's friend), Herman-Diederik Tjeenk Willink (Vice-president of the Council of State), Samantha van Welderen Baroness Rengers-Deane (her mother's friend) and her uncle Martín Zorreguieta.

Princess Alexia = Princess Mathilde, Duchess of Brabant; Jonkvrouwe Alexandra Jankovich de Jeszenice; Prince Friso of Orange-Nassau; Juan Zorreguieta and Jonkheer Frans Ferdinand de Beaufort.

Prince Friso and Princess Mabel =

Countess Luana = Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands, Eveline Wisse Smit, Baroness Sophie von der Recke and Emma Bonino.

Countess Zaria = Willem-Alexander, Prince of Orange, her uncle Prince Jaime of Bourbon-Parma, a first cousin of her father. Nicoline Wisse Smit her aunt. Ruben Ameling, a friend of her parents. Maria Luz Luano, a friend of her parents.

Prince Constantijn & Princess Laurentien =

Countess Eloise = Haakon, Crown Prince of Norway, Prince Friso of Orange-Nassau, Princess Carolina of Bourbon-Parma, and Sophie de Wouw.

Count Claus-Casimir =
Prince Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands, Prince Maurits of Orange-Nassau, van Vollenhoven, Ed P. Spanjaard, Countess Tatiana Razumovsky.

Countess Leonore =
Princess Máxima of the Netherlands
Marius Brinkhorst (brother of Princess Laurentien)
Juliana Guillermo (cousin of Prince Constantijn)
Jean-Charles Count Ullens de Schooten

Denmark.

Crown Prince Frederik = Prince Georg of Denmark, Baron Maximilien de Watteville-Berckheim, Count Etienne de Laborde de Monpezat, Queen Anne-Marie of Greece, Grand Duchess Joséphine-Charlotte of Luxembourg, and Mrs Birgitta Juel Hillingsø.

Prince Christian = Crown Prince Haakon of Norway, his wife Crown Princess Mette-Marit, Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, Prince Joachim of Denmark, Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece (Frederik's cousin, son of Queen Anne-Marie), Jane Stephens (Mary's eldest sister) and two friends of the couple, Jeppe Handwerk and Hamish Campbell

Princess Isabella = Crown Princess Mathilde of Belgium, Princess Alexia of Greece and Denmark, Nadine Johnston, Christian Buchwald, Peter Heering and Marie Louise Skeel.

Prince Joachim = Count Jean Baptiste de Laborde de Monpezat, Princess Benedikte of Denmark, and Princess Christina of Sweden.

Prince Nikolai = Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark; The Earl of Wessex, Peter Steentrup, his maternal aunt, Nicola Baird; and Camilla Flint

Prince Felix = Count Christian Ahlefeldt-Laurvig, Oscar Davidsen Siesby, Damian Sibley, his maternal aunt, Martina Bent; and Annick Boel.

Belgium

Prince Philippe = his paternal grandfather, King Leopold III of the Belgians and his maternal grandmother Donna Luisa, Princess Ruffo di Calabria.
Princess Elisabeth = Prince Amedeo of Belgium, her cousin, and Countess Hélène d'Udekem d'Acoz, her aunt.
Prince Gabriel = Baroness Maria Christina von Freyberg and his maternal uncle Count Charles-Henri d'Udekem d'Acoz.
Prince Emmanuel = Guillaume, Hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg, and his mother's sister, Countess Elisabeth d'Udekem d'Acoz
Princess Eléonore = Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, Princess Claire of Belgium, and Count Sébastien von Westphalen zu Fürstenberg.

Princess Astrid = Prince Don Fabrizio Ruffo di Calabria and her aunt Grand Duchess Joséphine-Charlotte of Luxembourg.
Prince Amadeo = The Duke of Brabant and The Queen of Belgium.
Princess Maria Laura = Archduke Gerhard of Austria-Este and Archduchess Maria Beatrix of Austria-Este.

Prince Laurent = Don Bettino Rocasoli and Duchess Sophie von Arenberg
Princess Louise = Princess Margaretha von und zu Liechtenstein and Marie-Claude Solvay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Norway

Princess Martha - Louise = King Olav V of Norway, Princess Margaretha of Sweden, Count Flemming of Rosenborg, Princess Ragnhild of Norway, Dagny Haraldsen, Haakon Haraldsen, Nils Jørgen Astrup, Ilmi Riddervold.

Maud Angelica Behn = King Harald V of Norway, her uncle Crown Prince Haakon of Norway, Princess Alexandra of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, her aunt Anja Sabrina Bjørshol, her mother's cousin Marianne Ulrichsen, Kåre Conradi and Trond Giske.

Leah Isadora Behn = Princess Laurentien of the Netherlands, her mother's friends Gry Brusletto and Katharina Salbu, her father's brother Espen Bjørshol, her father's friend Jon Andreas Håtun, and Didrik Vigsnæs, the husband of Martha Louise's bridesmaid and second cousin Marianne Ulrichsen

Emma Tallulah Behn = Marianne Solberg Behn, The Crown Princess of Norway, Princess Alexia of Greece and Denmark, Christian Udnæss, Carl Christian Christensen, Anbjørg Sætre Håtun, and Sigvart Dagsland.

Prince Haakon Magnus = King Olav V of Norway, Princess Astrid of Norway, Prince Carl Bernadotte, King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden, Queen Margrethe II of Denmark, and Princess Anne, The Princess Royal.

Princess Ingrid - Alexandra = King Harald V of Norway; Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark; Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden; Prince Felipe, Prince of Asturias; her aunt, Princess Märtha Louise; and her maternal grandmother, Mrs. Marit Tjessem.

Prince Sverre - Magnus = Queen Sonja, Princess Máxima of the Netherlands, Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece, Princess Rosario of Bulgaria, Mette-Marit's brother Espen Høiby and the crown couple's friends Bjørn Steinsland and Marianne Gjellestad

Sweden

Crown Princess Victoria = King Harald V of Norway, her maternal uncle, Ralf Sommerlath, Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands, and her aunt, Princess Désirée, Baroness Silfverschiöld.

Prince Carl Philip = The Duke of Halland, Prince Leopold of Bavaria, The Queen of Denmark, and Princess Birgitta of Sweden.

Princess Madeline = Prince Andreas of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, Walther Sommerlath, Princess Benedikte of Denmark, and Princess Christina, Mrs. Magnuson.

UK

Prince Charles = His maternal grandfather; his maternal-line great-grandmother, Queen Mary; his maternal aunt, Princess Margaret; his paternal-line great-grandmother, the Dowager Marchioness of Milford Haven; his maternal-line great-uncle, David Bowes-Lyon; his father's cousin, Lady Brabourne; his grandfather's cousin, King Haakon VII of Norway (for whom Alexander Cambridge, Earl of Athlone stood proxy); and his paternal-line great-uncle, Prince George of Greece (for whom Prince Philip stood proxy).

Prince William = King Constantine II of Greece; Sir Laurens van der Post; Princess Alexandra, The Honourable Lady Ogilvy; Natalia Grosvenor, Duchess of Westminster; Norton Knatchbull, Baron Brabourne; and Susan Hussey, Baroness Hussey of North Bradley

Prince Henry = Prince Andrew, Duke of York; Lady Sarah Armstrong-Jones; Lady Vestey; Mrs William Bartholomew; Bryan Organ; and Gerald Ward.

Prince Andrew = Prince Henry, Duke of Gloucester; Princess Alexandra of Kent; John Elphinstone, Lord Elphinstone; Hugh FitzRoy, Earl of Euston; and Georgina, Lady Kennard,

Princess Beatrice = David Armstrong-Jones, Viscount Linley; Peter Palumbo, Baron Palumbo; Lady Jane Dawnay, formerly the Duchess of Roxburghe; Carolyn Cotterell; and Gabrielle Greenall,

Princess Eugenie = James Ogilvy; Captain Alastair Ross; Mrs Ronald Ferguson, her step-grandmother; Mrs Julia Dodd-Noble; and Louise Blacker

Princess Anne = Louis Mountbatten, Earl Mountbatten of Burma; Andrew Elphinstone; her maternal-line grandmother; her paternal-line grandmother, Princess Andrew of Greece and Denmark; and her aunt, The Princess of Hohenlohe-Langenburg.

Zara Phillips = Prince Andrew, Duke of York, Leonora Anson, Countess of Lichfield, Lady (Helen) Stewart (wife of Sir Jackie Stewart), Andrew Parker Bowles and Hugh Thomas.

Peter Phillips = The Prince of Wales, the Rt. Rev'd. Geoffrey Tiarks, Captain Hamish Lochare, Lady Cecil Cameron of Lochiel and Mrs Timothy Holderness-Roddam

Prince Edward = Prince Richard; Prince Louis of Hesse and by Rhine; Antony Armstrong-Jones, Earl of Snowdon; Katharine, Duchess of Kent, for whom Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent, stood proxy; and Princess Sophie of Greece and Denmark, his paternal aunt.

Lady Louise = Lord Ivar Mountbatten, Lady Sarah Chatto, Lady Alexandra Etherington, Francesca Schwarzenbach and Rupert Elliott

Viscount James = Denise Poulton, Jeanye Irwin, Alastair Bruce, Duncan Bullivant and Tom Hill.

Romanov Children:

1895, November 26
H.I.H. Grand Duchess Olga of Russia
Place: The Palace of Tzarskoe Selo
Godparents:
H.M. The Queen of Great Britian & Ireland
H.M. The King of Denmark
H.I.M. The Empress Alexander of Russia
H.I.M. The Empress Frederick of Germany
H.M. The Queen of the Hellenes
H.R.H. the Grand Duke of Hesse by the Rhine
H.I.H. Grand Duke Vladimir of Russia

1897, June 20
H.I.H. Grand Duchess Tatiana of Russia
Place: Peterhof, the Grand Palace, Church of Sts Apostles Peter and Paul
Godparents:
H.I.M. The Dowager Empress of Russia
H.M. The King of Denmark
H.R. & I.H. the Duchess of Saxe-Coburg & Gotha
H.I.H. Grand Duke George Alexandrovitch of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Duke Michael Nichaelovitch of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Duchess Xenia Alexandrevna of Russia
H.R.H. the Duke of York
H.G.D.H. Princess Louis of Battenberg

1899, July 9
H.I.H.Grand Duchess Marie of Russia
Place: the Grand Palace Church, Peterhof
Godparents:
H.I.M. Empress Marie Feodorevna, the Dowager Empress of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Duke Michael Alexandrovitch of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Duchess Elizabeth Feodorevna of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Duchess Alexandra Josefevna of Russia
H.R.H. Prince George of Greece
H.G.D.H. Prince Henry of Hesse by the Rhine

1901, June 30
H.I.H. Grand Duchess Anastasia of Russia
Place: Peterhof, the Grand Palace, Church of Sts Apostles Peter and Paul
Godparents:
H.I.M. The Dowager Empress of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Duchess Olga Alexandrevna of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Duke Sergius Alexandrovitch of Russia
H.R.H. Princess Henry of Prussia

1904, August 12
H.I.H. Grand Duke Alexis, Ceasarevitch of Russia
Place: Grand Palace Church, Peterhof
Godparents:
H.I.M. the Empress Marie Feodorevna, the Dowager Empress of Russia
H.I.M. The Emperor of Germany (represented by H.R.H. Prince Henry of Prussia
H.M. The King of Denmark (represented by H.R.H. Prince Christian of Denmark)
H.M. The King of Great Britian and Ireland (represented by H.S.H. Prince Louis of Battenberg)
H.R.H. the Grand Duke of Hesse and by Rhine
H.R.H. the Princess Victoria of Great Britian and Ireland
H.I.H. Grand Duke Alexis Alexandrovitch of Russia
H.I.H. Grand Duchess Alexandra Josefevn aof Russia
H.I.H. Grand Duke Michael Nichaelovitch of Russia

It's such a mish-mash with so many godparents of the royals...
Imo, each royal should have only two godparents, as all ordinary christian children have...

Does anybody know the godparents of Lord Frederick and Lady Garbriella Windsor? :flowers:

Lord Frederick I Belive The Earl of St Andrews Lady Gabriella King Constintine II of Greece

Edward, Duke of Kent:
King George V
Queen Mary
The Prince of Wales (the late King Edward VIII)
The Princess Royal (Princess Mary, Countess of Harewood)
Prince Arthur, Duke of Connaught
Princess Louise, Duchess of Argyll
Prince Nicolas of Greece

Among the godparents fo Edward Windsor, Lord Downpatrick:
Diana, Princess of Wales

Among the godparents of Lord Nicolas Windsor:
The Prince of Wales
Donald Coggan

Princess Alexandra of Kent
King George VI
Queen Elizabeth (the late Queen Mother)
Prince Nicolas of Greece and Denmark
Princess Olga of Yugoslavia
Count Karl Theodor of Toerring-Jettenbach
Queen Maud of Norway
Alexander Cambridge, 1st Earl of Athlone
Princess Beatrice of the United Kingdom

Among the godparents of James Ogilvy:
Queen Elizabeth II

Prince Michael of Kent:
Franklin Delane Roosevelt
King George II of Greece
King Haakon VII of Norway
Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands
Lady Patricia Rampsey
The Dowager Marchioness of Milford Haven
Frederika, Crown Princess of Greece
Prince Henry, The Duke of Gloucester

Prince William of Gloucester:
King George VI of the United Kingdom
Queen Mary
The Viscount Gort
Lord William Montague-Douglas-Scott
Princess Helena-Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein
Lady Margaret Hawkins

Prince Richard, Duke of Gloucester:
Princess Alice
Countess of Athlone
The Duke of Buccleuch
The Marquess of Cambridge
Princess Marie-Louise of Schleswig-Holstein
Lady Sybil Phipps
Sir Harold Alexander

Lady Rose Gilman (nèe Windsor)
The Earl of Wessex
Lady Sarah Armstrong-Jones

Does anybody know the godparents of Lord Frederick and Lady Garbriella Windsor? :flowers:

Lord Frederick.
Princess Alexandra and George Windsor, the Earl of St Andrews.
Princes Charles I think. :)

Can't find any for Lady Gabriella. :)

Lord Alexander Windsor, Earl of Ulster:
The Prince of Wales

Lord George Windsor, Earl of St. Andrews:
The Duke of Edinburgh
Princess Alexandra

Lady Helen Taylor:
Princess Margaret of Great Britain

Marina Ogilvy
The Prince of Wales
Princess Margaret of Great Britain

Lady Gabriella Windsor
King Constantine II of Greece
Princess Antonia of Hohenzollern
Prince Mariano Hugo of Windisch-Graetz
Marina Ogilvy

David Lascelles:
Queen Mary
Gerald Lascelles
Benjamin Britten
Queen Elizabeth II
The Viscountess Boyne

Gerald Lascelles:
The Prince of Wales

Thanks so much, Lumutqueen and Principessa :flowers: I always searched for them. Makes me a bit wonder why Lady Helen only has one godparent and the Earl of Ulster also.

Thanks so much, Lumutqueen and Principessa :flowers: I always searched for them. Makes me a bit wonder why Lady Helen only has one godparent and the Earl of Ulster also.

Sorry, but I have meant, that among the Godparents of them are the mentioned.

principessa, where do you find all of the godparents from?
:flowers:

:previous:

Thats a great site! :flowers: Thanks, Principessa. I just found information about Princess Michaels brother there and a Pic - never saw that before. And its great, that the godparents and godchildren are listed there, very informative.

Prince Albert Victor of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha:
Leopold I, King of the Belgians
Queen Victoria of Great Britain
King Christian IX of Denmark
Princess Alexandrine of Baden
Electro Friedrich-Wilhelm of Hesse-Kassel
Princess Luise of Hesse-Kassel
The Duke of Edinburgh
The Princess Royal

Duchess of Fife (Princess Louise):
King George I of Greece
Princess Luise of Hesse-Kassel
Emperor Friedrich III of Germany
Princess Auguste of Hannover
Duke Karl of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg
Princess Dagmar of Denmark
Princess Alice of Great Britain
Prince Friedrich of Hesse-Kassel
Prince Hermman of Sexe-Weimar-Eisenach
Princess Helena of Great Britain
Prince Eduard of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach
Princess Louise of Great Britain

Prince Alastair of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha:
King George V
Princess Alexandra of Denmark
King Alfonso VIII of Spain
Princess Louise of Great Britain
The Duke of Connaught
The Princess Royal

Princess Victoria of Great Britain
Aleksandr II, Emperor of Russia
Queen Victoria
Alexandre III, Emperor of Russia
Princess Olga Romanov-Holstein-Gottorp
The Duke of Connaught
Princess Caroline-Amalia of Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Augustenburg
Grandduke Ludwig IV of Hesse and by Rhine
Princess Maria of Hesse-Kassel
Prince Georg of Hesse-Kassel
Princess Mary Adelaide of Hannover
Princess Marie of Hesse-Kassel

Queen Maud of Norway
King Carl XV of Sweden
Princess Adelheid of Anhalt-Dessau
The Duke of Albany
Princess Marie of Baden
Landgrave Friedrich-Wilhelm of Hesse-Kassel
Princess Dagmar of Denmark
Prince Victor of Hohenlohe-Langenburg
Princess Louise of Sweden
Cecile Letitia Gore

King Edward VII of Great Britain
King Friedrich Wilhelm IV of Prussia
Princess Marie of Württemberg
The Duke of Cambridge
Princess Sophia of the United Kingdom
Prince Ferdinand of Saxe-Coburg-Gotha
Princess Karoline of Hesse-Kassel

George VI Windsor. :flowers:

Godparents
  • Frederik VIII von Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg, konge af Danmark 1843-1912
  • Victoria von Hannover, Queen of Great Britain 1819-1901
  • Friedrich Wilhelm, Großherzog von Mecklenburg-Strelitz 1819-1904
  • Victoria von Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha, princess Royal 1840-1901
  • Arthur von Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha, Duke of Connaught 1850-1942
  • Augusta, Prinzessin von Hannover 1822-1916
  • Adolphus Cambridge, Herzog von Teck 1868-1927
  • Louise von Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha, Princess Royal 1867-1931
Queen Elizabeth II

Godparents
  • George V Windsor King of Great Britain 1865-1936
  • Mary Cambridge, Prinzessin von Teck 1867-1953
  • Arthur von Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha, Duke of Connaught 1850-1942
  • Mary Windsor, Princess Royal 1897-1965
  • Claude George Bowes-Lyon, Earl of Strathmore 1855-1944
:flowers::flowers:

thank you for all the lists what about queen of denmarks godparants and the children of king and queen of greece

I've just read in the Daily Mail that Lady Annabel Goldsmith is Lord Fredericks godmother as well.

Prince Ernst August of Hannover (the son of Ernst August V):
King Constantine II of Greece
Princess Sophie-Alexandra of Ysenburg and Büdingen in Wächtersbach
The Prince of Asturias
Prince Alexander of Leiningen
Prince Philipp Ernst of Schaumburg-Lippe
Duke Maximilian of Baden
Prince Ludwig Rudolf of Hannover

Prince Christian of Hannover:
Prince Heinrich of Hannover
Prince Welf Heinrich of Hannover
Wilhelm-Ernst von Cramm
Grandduke Friedrich Franz of Mecklenburg-Schwerin

Louis de Bourbon (Duc d'Anjou):
Jaime de Bourbon, Infante de Espana
Carmen Polo

Christina de Bourbon-deux Siciles:
Inigo Moreno
Isabel d'Orleans e Braganca, Comtesse de Paris

Maria de Bourbon-deux Siciles:
Manuel Prado
Maria de la Paloma de Eulate, Marquesa de Zuya

Johannes of Habsburg-Lothringen, Archduke of Austria:
Rudolf of Habsburg-Lothringen, Archduke of Austria
Anna d'Orleans

Ludwig of Habsburg-Lothringen, Archduke of Austria:
Christina de Bourbon-deux Siciles
Maria Anna of Habsburg-Lothringen, Archduchess of Austria

Pedro de Bourbon, Duc de Noto:
Juan de Bourbon, Conde de Barcelona
Alice de Bourbon, Princess of Bourbon-Parma

Ines de Bourbon-deux Siciles:
Ines de Bourbon, Duchess de Syracuse
Robert II di Borbone, Duc de Parme

Prince Peter of Serbia:
Prince Alexander of Yugoslawia
Princess Anne, The Princess Royal

Prince Philip and Prince Alexander of Serbia:
King Constantine of Greece
Queen Sophia of Spain
Anne d'Orleans

King Harald V. of Norway:
Queen Maud of Norway
Prince Carl of Sweden and Norway, Duke of Västergötland
Princess Ingeborg of Denmark
King George VI of Great Britain
Queen Mary of Great Britain
Leopold III, King of the Belgians
Queen Ingrid of Denmark

Princess Astrid of Norway, Mrs. Ferner:
Queen Maud of Norway
Prince Eugène of Sweden and Norway, Duke of Närke
Queen Astrid of Belgium
Queen Elizabeth (the late Queen Mom)
George Windsor, The Duke of Kent
Princess Thyra of Denmark

Catherine Ferner:
King Olav V. of Norway
Grandduchess Josephine-Charlotte of Luxemburg
Prince Georg of Denmark
Princess Margerethe of Bourbon-Parma, neé Princess of Denmark

Elisabeth Ferner:
Queen Sonja of Norway
Countess Ruth of Rosenborg

Princess Ragnhild of Norway, Mrs. Lorentzen:
Queen Maud of Norway
King Gustav V. of Sweden
King George VI. of Great Britain
Princess Victoria of Great Britain (1868-1935)

Haakon Lorentzen:
King Haakon VII. of Norway
Princess Ingeborg of Sweden and Norway, Princess of Denmark
King Olav V. of Norway
Princess Astrid of Norway, Mrs. Ferner
Ragna Nilsen (the paternal grandmother)
the brother of his father (I don't know the name)

Ingeborg Lorentzen
Princess Ingeborg of Sweden and Norway, Princess of Denmark

Ragnhild Lorentzen
King Olav V. of Norway

Prince Carl-Christian of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen:
King Carl XVI Gustaf of Sweden

Baroness Hélène Silfverschiöld:
Princess Lilian of Sweden, Duchess of Halland

Gustav Magnuson:
Queen Sonja of Norway

David Armstrong-Jones, Viscount Linley:
Queen Elizabeth II of Great Britain

The Honourable Charles Armstrong-Jones:
Lady Bruce Dundas
Nigel Harvey
Nick Powell
Orlando Rock
Lucinda Cecil
Rita Konig

The Honourable Margarita Armstrong-Jones
Lady Sarah Chatto
William Stanhope (her maternal uncle)

Lady Amelia Windsor:
The Honourable Georgina Stonor
Lord Ralph Kerr
Mr. Jack Hanbury-Tension
The Honourable Anthony James

Nicolas Michael de Roumanie-Medforth-Mills (until 2010: Prince Michael of Romania):
King Michael of Roumanie
Princess Alice, Duchess of Gloucester
Princess Sophie of Roumanie
Prince Nikolaos of Greece
Miss Flora Deacon
Mrs. Jean Boissevain
Miss Sofia Maris
Mr. Paul Contomichalos
Mr. Richard Stern

thank you for all the lists what about queen of denmarks godparants and the children of king and queen of greece

Queen Margrethe's Godparents.
are King Christian X of Denmark, Prince Knud of Denmark, Prince Axel of Denmark, King Gustaf V of Sweden, Crown Prince Gustaf Adolf of Sweden, Prince Gustaf Adolf of Sweden, The Duke of Connaught.

Prince Pavlos.
- Prince Charles of Great Britain.

Princess Theodora.
- Alexandre Karageorgevitch, roi de Yougoslavie
- Elizabeth II Windsor, Queen of Great Britain
- Michael I von Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen, King of Romania
- Margrethe II von Schleswig-Holstein-Sonderburg-Glücksburg Queen of Denmark.

Prince Philippos.
- Philip Mountbatten, Duke of Edinburgh
- Diana Spencer, Princess of Wales
- Juan Carlos I de Borbón, King of Spain
- Elena de Borbón, Duchess of lugo

:flowers:

Baroness Hélène Silfverschiöld:
Princess Lilian of Sweden, Duchess of Halland

That's interesting, at the time Princess Lilian was not a member of the Royal Family, since she married Prince Bertil when Helene was 8; it seems that Lilian, although only the long time partner of the Prince, was beloved by her future nephews...

Prince Gustav zu Hohenlohe-Langenburg:
Johannes, Count of Meran
Prince Johann Philip of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg

Prince Leopold of Baden:
Prince Michael of Baden
Duke Friedrich of Württemberg

Prince Friedrich of Baden:
Prince Leopold of Baden (not the above mentioned)
Princess Marie of Wied
Christian Kaul

Prince Karl Wilhelm of Baden:
Prince Ernst August of Hannover (the stepson of Princess Caroline of Hannover)
Princess Aglaë of Baden
Mathias Schiling
Princess Marie-Luise of Baden
Archduke Alexander of Austria
Queen Sophia of Spain

Paul Brandram:
The Duke of Edinburgh
Princess Marina of Greece and Denmark

Princess Bianca of Savoy-Aosta:
Henri d'Orleans, Comte de Paris
Princess Irene of Greece and Denmark (1904-1974)

Viola Arrivabene-Valenti-Gonzaga:
Gian Galeazzo, Visconti di Modrone
Anna Lucia of Fürstenberg

Vera Arrivabene-Valenti-Gonzaga:
Prince Aimone of Savoy-Aosta, Duke of Apulia

Prince Aimone of Savoy-Aosta, Duke of Apulia:
King Juan Carlos of Spain
Princess Hélène d'Orleans

Prince Umberto di Savoy-Aosta:
Maria Gabriella Savoya-Carignano

Crown Princess Margarita of Romania:
The Duke of Edinburgh