Fighting Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Queens

Gentry
I know that most royals houses are related through family or are close knitted friends and get along well with each other... But I wanted to know if there are any royal members that don't get along with each other for example Prince of Wales and Princess Micheal..... have there also being fights among royals like the 2 Italian cousins who fought at Felipe's wedding...

All royals are pretty tight and they don't diss about each other ..and any news would be hard to find...except for divorce..... so if any one has any news about this please mention it below.... and if it also gossip just mention it to...

thanks Q

I think that King Juan Carlos of Spain and Prince Philipe od Edinburg don't like each other very much. I read that Prince Philip called him "Idiot" in a royal dinner. The cause?? Gibraltar!!

Also Princesses Stephanie and Caroline

Regina said:
I think that King Juan Carlos of Spain and Prince Philipe od Edinburg don't like each other very much. I read that Prince Philip called him "Idiot" in a royal dinner. The cause?? Gibraltar!!
Knowing about prince Philip´s slips, one has to wonder, if he likes anyone! Or if he likes everyone, but doesn´t show that ;)

At the wedding of Felipe and Letizia, Prince Vittorio Emanuele of Savoy and the other claimant to the Italian throne, I'm not sure who, had a fist fight. One was knocked down and caught by Queen Anne-Marie of Greece.

mybags said:
At the wedding of Felipe and Letizia, Prince Vittorio Emanuele of Savoy and the other claimant to the Italian throne, I'm not sure who, had a fist fight. One was knocked down and caught by Queen Anne-Marie of Greece.

LOL...I didn't know the Italian royals were acting like fools at Letizia and Felipe's wedding. And then to be caught by the Queen of Greece....See, some people you just can't take out in public and expect them to act right.

Reina said:
Also Princesses Stephanie and Caroline
It's just probably sibling rivalry. Lord knows my three sisters and I got into it when we were younger. We still get on each other's nerves :D but we know we love each other.

sommone said:
LOL...I didn't know the Italian royals were acting like fools at Letizia and Felipe's wedding. And then to be caught by the Queen of Greece....See, some people you just can't take out in public and expect them to act right.
They weren't "caught" by Queen Anne Marie in the sense that they were fighting off in a corner and she "caught" them. The one royal (not Victor, Emmanuel's father) actually fell into Queen Anne Marie's arms after Victor (Emmanuel's father) punched him. Queen Anne Marie was kind enough to assist and apply an ice pack.

All in all not a very good situation no matter how you look at it.

Prince Charles and Prince Edward have apparently had several riffs in the past, most notably when Prince Edward was still actively working at his Advent film company and the company (although not Edward directly) were caught filming Prince William at school. Charles was none too pleased about that one.

Alexandria said:
They weren't "caught" by Queen Anne Marie in the sense that they were fighting off in a corner and she "caught" them. The one royal (not Victor, Emmanuel's father) actually fell into Queen Anne Marie's arms after Victor (Emmanuel's father) punched him.

Thanks for the explanation Alexandria, but I was thinking that QAM caught him in her arms instead of the other caught. Why were they fighting in the first place?

sommone said:
Thanks for the explanation Alexandria, but I was thinking that QAM caught him in her arms instead of the other caught. Why were they fighting in the first place?
Sorry for misunderstanding your post sommone; you had it right originally!

There is a thread or at least some posts about the fight but I can't seem to find them. They were originally in the Felipe and Letizia sub forum; maybe someone else can help out?

Regina said:
was this a recent incident??

Alexandria said:
Sorry for misunderstanding your post sommone; you had it right originally!

There is a thread or at least some posts about the fight but I can't seem to find them. They were originally in the Felipe and Letizia sub forum; maybe someone else can help out?

No problem, Alexandria.:) I wonder if it could be found under the Italian thread?

boy, all these stories makes me feel like i'm at a family reunion :p

well, it goes to show you that royals are human too and that they are and act no differently from "normal" ppl. hehehe. plus it goes to show you that families, royal and common alike, are pretty much the same.

I rather doubt that Mary, Queen of Scots and Elizabeth I were really close either...:rolleyes:

I think the Royals who fight during CP Felipe and Letizia Wedding were Prince Vittorio Emmanuele (Emmanuele Filiberto's father) and his cousen the Duke Aimone (or Amedeo, I don't remember) of Aosta. The cause: the two are pretendents to be "a possible" new King for Italy.

I hope you understand :)

ally_cooper said:
I think the Royals who fight during CP Felipe and Letizia Wedding were Prince Vittorio Emmanuele (Emmanuele Filiberto's father) and his cousen the Duke Aimone (or Amedeo, I don't remember) of Aosta. The cause: the two are pretendents to be "a possible" new King for Italy.

I hope you understand :)

Thanks for the info, ally.:)

Queens said:
was this a recent incident??
I think this happend 10/15 years ago. :)
Other Royals who didn't like eachother very much was the late Grand Duchesse Josephine Charlotte and Maria Teresa.

scandinavian royals

what about the scandinavian royals they seem to get along with each other since they are family but what about with other royals??

Queens said:
what about the scandinavian royals they seem to get along with each other since they are family but what about with other royals??
I have heard that Prince Henrik and Prince Richard did not had the very best relationship but it has been improve since Prince Richard cancer disease are gone.

H.M. Margrethe said:
I have heard that Prince Henrik and Prince Richard did not had the very best relationship but it has been improve since Prince Richard cancer disease are gone.
I'm surprised to hear this ... what is the reason for the discord between the two of them? (Glad to see however, that they've mended fences.)

Alexandria said:
I'm surprised to hear this ... what is the reason for the discord between the two of them? (Glad to see however, that they've mended fences.)
I think it was because Prince Henrik was Frence and a bit snobbis and because Prince Richard are German and a bit sparingly but i don´t know it has alwayse been a roumor her in Denmark.

H.M. Margrethe said:
I think it was because Prince Henrik was Frence and a bit snobbis and because Prince Richard are German and a bit sparingly but i don´t know it has alwayse been a roumor her in Denmark.
Thanks for the info H.M. Margrethe.

Both princes seem to me to be very headstrong men with very certain opinons about things. Prince Henrik seems to give the appearance of stubbornness and I could understand why two strong-willed and opinonated men might butt heads.

I didn't know that Prince Henrik and Prince Richard didn't get along too well. However, I'm not so sure I'm surprised. As Alexandria mentioned, they both seem like very headstrong men.

I've always been really curious as to how the Danish royals view Marie-Chantal. The Danish royals seem so down to earth and fairly unassuming and Marie-Chantal does not. I've always wondered if they got along well.

Queen Elizabeth II is not very fond of Princess Micheal of Kent and supposedly refers to her as "that woman"

Royals fighting with paparazzi

how about Royals who been fighting with the paparazzi when taking pictures

like Princess Diana been mostly photographer in the globe she told paparazzi when she taking skiing at Lech in 1992 and 1997 at St. tropez when she taking her boys for her last day vacation with her new lover Dodi Fayed.

have any Royals who been fighting with Royals of paparazzi same Prince Harry pushed with paparazzi month ago and got cut with lip.

please post all those pictures!

Sara Boyce

I don't think Princess Anne was very fond of Diana and Fergie, especially at the end as they were both dragging the name of the royal family (Anne's family) through the mud with all their scandals.

how about late Princess of Wales and Countess of Wessex?

i known Princess Diana is really popular Princess but Sophie really respective woman! but mostly photographer been lots job to do for Diana than Countess of Wessex more less!

Sara Boyce

HM Queen Fabiola & HM Queen Paola's relationship isn't the best. They are just respecting each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom