The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-22-2005, 07:45 PM
Gentry

have there been sibling figthing like:

- Caroline and Stephine of Monaco
- Charles and Edward (stalking William incident)

anymore?

Queens

Old 08-22-2005, 10:59 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queens
- Charles and Edward (stalking William incident)
I remember reading an interview by a man who worked in Edward's company. He said Edward never stalked William. According to him, crew from the production company, and Edward was not even with them, happened to be in St Andrews area taking scenery shots for a documentary. Since most of the press were asked to leave St Andrews after the photocall on William's first day, they pounced on the presence of Edward's crew as a story. Edward was even going to have a press conference about the sequence of events but BP stopped him from doing that.

Old 08-23-2005, 12:30 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas
I remember reading an interview by a man who worked in Edward's company. He said Edward never stalked William. According to him, crew from the production company, and Edward was not even with them, happened to be in St Andrews area taking scenery shots for a documentary. Since most of the press were asked to leave St Andrews after the photocall on William's first day, they pounced on the presence of Edward's crew as a story. Edward was even going to have a press conference about the sequence of events but BP stopped him from doing that.

I have heard this instance got totally blow out of proportion by the media, that Edward, Charles, and William worked it out just fine.
Old 08-23-2005, 01:51 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incas
oh yeah!

i dont think so! but the Earl of Wessex would have stalker at Prince Charles! but Prince William told his Uncle to leave St.Andrews because he wont wanted films his Uncle's company i understand why but i think between Prince Charles and Edward "Brothers" and Countess of Wessex told Edward for apologies what Edward did! in the taboilds and also Magazine too!

but mostly of my favourite but i hates to read about Princess Diana's accident in Paris,France but i dont like police or detecive to ask question how Diana got accident! but i hates to heard about that often in the television and newspaper! and also London Bomb too i dont like terrorist!

Sara Boyce
Old 08-23-2005, 02:12 AM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiaraprin
I have heard this instance got totally blow out of proportion by the media, that Edward, Charles, and William worked it out just fine.
Wasnt this entire thing blown up/invented by the former spindoctor of the PoW, Mark Bolland?
Old 09-01-2005, 03:59 AM
Majesty

has other royals fought with the paparazzi
Old 09-01-2005, 07:51 PM
Courtier

I thought I remember seeing photos of Maxima and Alexander fighting with paparazzi.
Old 09-02-2005, 07:09 PM
Courtier

Princess Caroline filed a lawsuit against them and it supposedly changed the whole way for paparazi's to do their job
They make the best husbands!!!!!!
Old 09-03-2005, 05:19 AM
Commoner

I heard that there is a photo of Princess Martha Louise giving the paparazzi the finger in London when she was younger. Does anyone have that? I think the photos you mean Planetcher are from when Maxima and WA were in Aregntina.
Old 09-03-2005, 03:34 PM
Royal Highness

I do not agree Sean. I think that all of the queens in Europe have close bonds with each other. What we must remember is that none of us know them personally and who knows if and when they make personal, off the record, never recorded, visits to each other? None of us do.
Old 09-03-2005, 08:19 PM
Heir Apparent

I also have same opinion, we can't just see something happen outside and then give the conclusion like that, maybe outside we see Queen Elizabeth II does not attend the European Royals Events such as Weddings or Funerals or Jubilees of Queen Beatrix,... but it does not mean they don't like each other, Queen Elizabeth II might have some reasons that make she could not attend,i have read some books that some friends or people close to The Queen said that outside people can think the Queen is a cold person but personally she isa shy person and also really funny,like she likes joking,...I read that from the book "Elizabeth-Fifty Glorious Year" and it as a really fantastic book from The Queen's Jubilee year. So maybe in privately, they can have contact, or enjoy parties, or anything else with each other,how can we know,and the paparazzi not always go following them all the times.
Like before some of us often think that The Queen and Princess Diana did not like each other but from a Diary of Princess Diana's mother just published by a journalist who have talked to her, said that the late Lady dismissed the contention between The Queen and Princess Diana.She said they had the mutual respects and admiration.
God save Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Old 09-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean.~
His lordships sources (whether aristocratic or otherwise) are wrong. Queen Elizabeth and Queen Beatrix are not closely related by blood. Neither are Queens Margarethe and Beatrix or Margarethe and Elizabeth (although the latter are more closely related than Beatrix is to either of them).
I do not think it is polite to point out and tell someone their sources are wrong when they are making a comment and not quoting a book, scripture, or fact.

Unless we are members of any royal family, none of us will truly, ever know how they all really feel about each other unless they themselves profess it.

I have read some of your previous posts and find your responses a bit harsh.
Old 09-06-2005, 06:51 AM
Administrator

Some context

I would just point out here that the member known as His Lordship (who Sean is responding to in his post) was banned from the TRF due to his aggressive behaviour towards members, publicly (across various threads) and especially privately. Sean's post should be read in the context where His Lordship was starting to rub many members the wrong way.

Speaking generally, members have their own styles of communicating via a keyboard. Specifically, from my own experience in TRF, one can sometimes misjudge the tone of a post (or member) due to particular writing or phrasing.

Warren
Royal Forums SuperModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Marmalade
I do not think it is polite to point out and tell someone their sources are wrong when they are making a comment and not quoting a book, scripture, or fact.
Unless we are members of any royal family, none of us will truly, ever know how they all really feel about each other unless they themselves profess it.
I have read some of your previous posts and find your responses a bit harsh.
Old 09-06-2005, 10:23 AM
Royal Highness

Ohh...I was not aware of that. Thank you.

Question: Does Queen Beatrix and her sisters get along and have a close relationship?
Old 09-06-2005, 10:59 AM
Heir Presumptive

As far as I know they all get along just fine. Irene and Christina have gone off to do their own things. so since their lives are so different now, Beatrix is not very close to them anymore.

It was always rumored that Irene badly wanted to be a queen. that was part of why she married Carlos-Hugo: in the hope of becoming Queen of Spain. but I think she's gotten over that. she's even dropped her royal title.

Beatrix and Margriet are very close. As they are both full-time royals, I'm sure they have a lot to talk about. Beatrix often expresses her gratitude for Margriet's work. She once said that Margriet is someone on whom you can "always depend."
Old 09-06-2005, 11:04 AM
Royal Highness

Now that is wonderful.

It also appears Queen M of Denmark has excellent relationships with both of her sisters. They always look so comfortable in each other's presence.

I would love to know what Princess Anne thinks of Camilla, given her friendship with Andrew Parker Bowles and everyone knows there was no love lost between her and Diana.
Old 09-06-2005, 04:48 PM
Aristocracy

Camilla and and Princess Anne are friends. Prince Charles and Princess Anne have the same circle of friends because they both like the fox hunt. I believe they are all still on good terms with Andrew Parker-Bowles.
Old 09-06-2005, 05:25 PM
Royal Highness

Well that is good to know. I know Anne and Andrew had some sort of relationship before Camilla so that is good to know they get on as sisters-in-law now.
Old 09-06-2005, 06:19 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

I was surprised to learn that Andrew Parker Bowles is also Zarah Phillips' godfather.
Old 09-07-2005, 09:00 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabelle
I was surprised to learn that Andrew Parker Bowles is also Zarah Phillips' godfather.
Andrew Parker-Bowles dated Princess Anne in his early adulthood. It has also been said that Anne was who he ran to after his open marriage to Camilla had collapsed.