Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carlota

Majesty
Country
United States
Favourite/Cutest Royal Children

since michelle did this thread for boys, i thought it would be nice to have one for girls.
visit the boys thread: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6542

who do you think is the upcoming heartbreaker? who is already one?

in my opinion:

who will be the upcoming girl heartbreaker?
maud angelica, catharina amalia, irene urdangarin and camille (daugther of stephanie)

who is already one?
pauline ducruet and salma and iman of jordan

No doubt it's Princess Alexandra of Hannover!!!

tbhrc said:
No doubt it's Princess Alexandra of Hannover!!!

Yap....and her cousin Camille as well ....:)

Last edited:
three way tie: Ingrid Alexandra of Norway, Elizabeth of Belgium, and Arrietta of Greece.

SpiffyBallerina said:
three way tie: Ingrid Alexandra of Norway, Elizabeth of Belgium, and Arrietta of Greece.
Arrietta is very cute! But the cutest is Ingrid Alexandra! And Alexandra of Hannover is nr. 3!

Ingrid Alexandra, Amalia and Arrietta are very, very cute :)

But you can't compare, they are all cute ;)

Charlotte Casiraghi...ok she's not exactly a girl anymore hahaha

but her lil sis alexandra is one VERY cute and adorable girl =]

Upcoming heartbreaker....Camille or Catharina Amalia
And the cutest: Alexandra and Ingrid Alexandra

the cutest girl is irene

Last edited by a moderator:
Little Princess Catharina Amalia, of course is the cutest!
And little Arrietta, too!

For me it is Ingrid Alexandra with a very close second Catherine-Amelia. Can you just imagine two beautiful Queens of the future.?:D Scott

Nathalian said:
Ohhh.....IMO, of course, it´s Elisabeth of Belgium!!! Sooo Cute!
how could i forget Elizabeth ^____^ haha she was such a cutie at the recent photo shoot lol

I found little princesses such as Elizabeth of Belgium, Catharina Amalia, Ingrid alexandra, Alexandra Hanover, Vittoria of Savoy and some others are cute little girls, but Ingrid and Alexandra Hanover often make me smile while look at their picts....sooooo Cute:)

imo Catharina-Amalia is the cutest, the pictures of her last sunday are just too cute. But of course the other princesses, like Elizabeth and Ingrid Alexandra are cute too :eek:

Catharina Amalia of The Netherlands and Elisabeth of Belgium.But i like Louise Windsor most especially seen her during the Christmas at Buckingham Palace last year.

HMQueenElizabethII said:
Catharina Amalia of The Netherlands and Elisabeth of Belgium.But i like Louise Windsor most especially seen her during the Christmas at Buckingham Palace last year.
Yea! Louise is cute 2! My list:
1. Ingrid Alexandra, Norway
2. Arrietta, Greece
3. Alexandra, Hanover
4. Amalia, Netherlands
5. Louise, England

and many many more!

God love Alexandra of Hanover for she is as ugly as her father. I know it's not polite but that child will never be good looking. I't's obvious already.

james said:
God love Alexandra of Hanover for she is as ugly as her father. I know it's not polite but that child will never be good looking. I't's obvious already.

I don't understand how anybody could make such comments about a 6-year old. Just imagine someone would say the same to you or your kids. I believe you wouldn't like it. And as you knew that your post isn't polite, why do you have to make such a comment?:confused:

Ireally like little Victoria Federica from Spain and her new cousin- Irene. They are so adorable!

tbhrc said:
I don't understand how anybody could make such comments about a 6-year old. Just imagine someone would say the same to you or your kids. I believe you wouldn't like it. And as you knew that your post isn't polite, why do you have to make such a comment?:confused:

Completely agree .....

Amalia of the Netherland and Elisabeth of Belgium:)

I've seen no pics of Louise Windsor since her birth. Do you have some?

Danielane said:
I've seen no pics of Louise Windsor since her birth. Do you have some?

i got from British forums

Sara Boyce

I think Alexandra of Hannover has a certain charm.

Victoria Federica isn't, IMO, the cutiest girl on earth, but lot of children aren't very pretty when they are young and become cutier when they grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom