Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
George and Charlotte looked very cute and very well behaved considering they were greeted by a wall of photographers.

I'm intringued by Charlotte. I think she is very calm but enquiring. She seems to pay attention to what surrounds her.

Lady Louise and James, Viscount Severn were at Ascot today. Today was also James' 9th birthday.

I feel like Louise no longer qualifies for the "cute royal children" stage as she's becoming quite the young woman now!

Wessex kids + Louise + James

Last edited:
Lady Louise and James, Viscount Severn were at Ascot today. Today was also James' 9th birthday.

I feel like Louise no longer qualifies for the "cute royal children" stage as she's becoming quite the young woman now!

Wessex kids + Louise + James

Wow, Loise is growing up! I saw that middle photo and immediately flashed to Loretta Swit as she played Margaret Houlihan in M.A.S.H. It's in the sparkle in the eye, the style of the hair and the lift of the chin!

Gabriella and Jacques are too cute! I love how they're dressed for the photos.

I love how George is already eating his candy :D. They're both so adorable and as usual, I love how they're dressed.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Savannah was just so cute and happy and proud today. And what splendid job she did with the people who lined the walk. It just does not get any better than this. Look at Dad's face! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom