Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Estelle is such a cutie! To me she is a mix of her parents, her eyes and gaze is just like Daniel's, but her smile is like Victoria's. Adorable.

Wow, such an impressive collection and such adorable babies! Love this thread.

I hadn't had the chance to see the pics before... It is nice to see Gad with his son for a stroll... Hope he can see his child as often as possible!

Well, for a boring weekend, the royals did pop up with babies and toddlers today! ;-)

Wow, so many beautiful children!
Charlotte reminds me of her brother and mother.
Estelle as lovely as ever.
The four Danish children, adorable!

Estelle never fails to light up a room with her smile and demeanor. It's always pleasant to look at her pictures. Charlotte is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I love the color of her eyes. And what a charming and engaging smile :wub:.

Estelle never fails to light up a room with her smile and demeanor. It's always pleasant to look at her pictures. Charlotte is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I love the color of her eyes. And what a charming and engaging smile :wub:.
I truly believe that Estelle is the friendliest and most outgoing royal child I have ever seen. She is not afraid to look at or interact with the public or the media. She is a delight to watch!!!:flowers:

Oh, goodness, Estelle is just the cutest little girl!

And words cannot express how adorable George always is.

I can see, in this picture, why some people have noticed Charlotte's resemblance to QEII, apart from the hair. There's something in her expression, the set of her lips, that is very much Elizabeth as well as Queen Mary.

Aww, the cuteness! Estelle gets more outgoing with each appearance. She's so comfortable around the camera. George and Charlotte are looking so sweet with their parents. I love the fact that the picture is outside instead of on some sofa inside one of the rooms if their estate.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Louise is growing up so quickly - it's hard to believe she's 12.

Her brother, though, is still at that cutesy little boy stage.

James (and Mum)

Is that a new pic? James is getting a very nice boy and looks a lot like his dad IMO

Is that a new pic? James is getting a very nice boy and looks a lot like his dad IMO

It's from today when they attended Ascot. I can't tell who James looks like. When he was small I thought he looked like Sophie but now he doesn't seem to look like either of his parents. Louise is the image of Edward whereas James doesn't look like one or the other. He reminds me a bit of Harry when he was small.

James

James and Sophie deep in conversation

He is a cute little boy though and he obviously adores his mum. That's the good thing about little boys - they always love a mummy cuddle.

Last edited:
James looks so adorably handsome in his suit and tie! He looks like a young man with a mischievous and live.y disposition. Louise is growing up so quickly. As someone pointed out, it's hard to believe she's twelve and that James is eight. It's always a delight to see the Wessex family out and about.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I really don't understand the whole thing with lady. Louise. Sophie is obviously interested in looking well herself, then why does she allow her daughter to dress so poorly? Poorly fitting clothes, poor hairstyles? Just look at princess Elizabeth of Belgium, her mother makes sure she looks well and very conservative as she is dressed. It puzzles me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom