Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:Those girls are just gorgeous, if they are that beautiful now, heavens, what will they be in their teens and twenties, papa better bring out the military to keep an eye on them...........and the boys far away......:lol:

I was thinking the same thing SElizabeth. Unless Leonor and Sofia are the unfortunate type of people who hit their peak looks wise when they are children, then it's all down hill, Felipe and Letizia have a couple of heartbreakers on hand.

Those girls are simply gorgeous.

The photos of a little Louise skiing are adorable. I remember seeing other photos of her playing with some toy penguins in the snow from that particular holiday, too.

Some sweet GIFs of Princess Elisabeth, Duchess of Brabant performing a speech during a ceremony commemorating the one hundredth anniversary of WWI in Belgium yesterday (October 17). She wrote the speech herself, which she spoke in Flemish/Dutch, French and German which I think is very impressive!

One ~ Two ~ Three ~ Four ~ Five

:previous: Curtesy of tumblr user maximazorreguietas.

She's lovely, that Élisabeth. Already so regal and well-spoken.

I had actually found the GIFs on another Tumblr page (but have forgotten their username), though as maximazorreguietas is the original source and they most likely reblogged it or something, that is indeed the source for the GIFs.

That aside, I do agree with you regarding Elisabeth. I was amazed at how well she was able to perform her speech. Even now, I still wouldn't be able to perform a speech like that - I'm a hopeless public speaker.

Élisabeth is absolutely confident and lovely this event :clap:
Polite little crown princess!

:previous: Prince Giorgi is very sweet, I didn't realise that he was three already or that he had sisters, who are sweet too. It looks as if he celebrated is birthday at a children's play center. I remember reading that he lives in Spain with his family, do we know if they are still living there or not?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Little princes and princess with their Mother princess Ayse Sultan oft ottoman ( turkey)
imgholdernew.aspx

Prince sultanzade Ferdinand Ziya, prince sultanzade Maximilian Ali, Prince Sultanzade Cosmo Tarik, prince sultanzade Lysander Cengiz and Princess Tatiana Aliye hanimsultan

Last edited:
Sophie was an adorable toddler and it's nice to see an old photo of her. I don't think I've seen any other childhood photos of her apart from this one. She reminds me a little of the Viscount Severn around the eyes, so now I have some idea of who he looks like.

Princess Salha bint Asem of Jordan is adorable, and I love the warm, family feeling the photo gives off. I love how babies are interested in the littlest of things, it's very sweet.

The Ottoman royal children are cute too. I think I have seen a photo of them before, but this one is new to me. And I love their names - Ferdinand, Maximilian and Tatiana are beautiful and regal!

Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland posing for an adorable photo in connection with Halloween for Princess Madeleine's Facebook page:

Photo

Last edited by a moderator:
Sophie was an adorable toddler and it's nice to see an old photo of her. I don't think I've seen any other childhood photos of her apart from this one. She reminds me a little of the Viscount Severn around the eyes, so now I have some idea of who he looks like. [\quote]

James definitely looks like his mum. He has her eyes and dimples. There is a school photo of Sophie and James looks just like her.

Leonore is cute but I don't like the bows that Madeleine and Victoria use for their daughters.

Leonore is so precious, and I love the bows. They add to the girliness, if you will.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Last edited:
Little girl and her parents - Princess Salha bint Asem of Jordan & Mohamed Haj-Hassan:

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

What a delightful picture this is. I dare anyone to look at it and not smile.

Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland posing for an adorable photo in connection with Halloween for Princess Madeleine's Facebook page:

Photo

Oh look!! It's a cute little pumpkin in the pumpkin patch!! :D

Boy does she ever look like Chris. :)

:previous:What a cutie she is becoming, another beautiful Swedish Princess in the making........and I also love the bows, she is a girl after all, and little girls sometimes wear bows, and pinks and like bunnies.........

I definitely prefer the bows to the hairbands – those are truly dreadful. Leonore is so darling. Currently, I think she has Madeleine's mouth, otherwise she's her father's daughter, look-wise.

:previous: Crown Prince Reza was an adorable baby. How he seems to have so much hair is adorable - at that age most babies are still growing their hair, but it looks like little Crown Prince Reza had a full head of it. And thank you Biri for providing us with older photos of the less heard about royals, I've much appreciated it.

This probably belongs in the thread discussing family resemblances, but regarding Princess Leonore and who she looks like, I've always thought she looks more like Madeleine, Victoria and even Estelle rather than Chris. I don't see much resemblance between her and Chris. I do agree with Archduchess Zelia on how little Princess Leonore has Madeleine's mouth. I think she's very much a Bernadotte.

Willem Jan is adorable, it's nice to see him again. Magali and Eliane are sweet too.

Oh, Sacha is the cutest little thing ever! He has such an angelic and cherubic face. I can also see a lot of resemblance to him and Andrea, particularly around the eyes. Sacha is definitely in the Top Five of my mental 'cutest royal children' list.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

How precious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom