Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cute pics of Christian, Bella, Vincent and Josephine having fun in Legoland :)

http://www.alloverpress.fi/thumb.php/1.03005033.jpg?1NfIbSeass0aY1U3ltH8ndVUGTsGHewEe1JC5O8UzWNkh08LUxMx4YHAjjl6Mvxt%2BLesKeiTSurPEc1llGUeJawO1bjWhi3FZS%2FcBD9VyoISDwJrIdb9ppKIV7oThPZuYpviems4R5k3j4jhQ7mkFy6c16NKqQ9zMH1R50azZZNmkVxtYbjdW7nqFoWYyOXBnC33zqG30iyYU6fjYq23wKlz4psd%2FC2QYsmnthjO9I1e%2B%2BH6OQyFc26tPnOO542%2Fmu0nIiWZArcJGPwoXyFXuEQ0AYzFnzqf

http://www.alloverpress.fi/thumb.php/1.03005034.jpg?1NfIbSeass0aY1U3ltH8ndVUGTsGHewEe1JC5O8UzWNkh08LUxMx4STBFyhY6jIK%2BLesKeiTSurPEc1llGUeJawO1bjWhi3FZS%2FcBD9VyoISDwJrIdb9ppKIV7oThPZuYpviems4R5k3j4jhQ7mkFy6c16NKqQ9zMH1R50azZZNmkVxtYbjdW7nqFoWYyOXBnC33zqG30iyYU6fjYq23wKlz4psd%2FC2QYsmnthjO9I1e%2B%2BH6OQyFc26tPnOO542%2Fmu0nIiWZArcJGPwoXyFXuEQ0AYzFnzqf

http://www.alloverpress.fi/thumb.php/1.03005042.jpg?1NfIbSeass0aY1U3ltH8ndVUGTsGHewEe1JC5O8UzWNkh08LUxMx4UCY5iy15Vdr%2BLesKeiTSurPEc1llGUeJawO1bjWhi3FZS%2FcBD9VyoISDwJrIdb9ppKIV7oThPZuYpviems4R5k3j4jhQ7mkFy6c16NKqQ9zMH1R50azZZNmkVxtYbjdW7nqFoWYyOXBnC33zqG30iyYU6fjYq23wKlz4psd%2FC2QYsmnthjO9I1e%2B%2BH6OQyFc26tPnOO542%2Fmu0nIiWZArcJGPwoXyFXuEQ0AYzFnzqf

http://www.alloverpress.fi/thumb.php/1.03005046.jpg?1NfIbSeass0aY1U3ltH8ndVUGTsGHewEe1JC5O8UzWNkh08LUxMx4c0EYxDhJSWn%2BLesKeiTSurPEc1llGUeJawO1bjWhi3FZS%2FcBD9VyoISDwJrIdb9ppKIV7oThPZuYpviems4R5k3j4jhQ7mkFy6c16NKqQ9zMH1R50azZZNmkVxtYbjdW7nqFoWYyOXBnC33zqG30iyYU6fjYq23wKlz4psd%2FC2QYsmnthjO9I1e%2B%2BH6OQyFc26tPnOO542%2Fmu0nIiWZArcJGPwoXyFXuEQ0AYzFnzqf

http://www.alloverpress.fi/thumb.php/1.03005037.jpg?1NfIbSeass0aY1U3ltH8ndVUGTsGHewEe1JC5O8UzWNkh08LUxMx4QrokF0pKPOz%2BLesKeiTSurPEc1llGUeJawO1bjWhi3FZS%2FcBD9VyoISDwJrIdb9ppKIV7oThPZuYpviems4R5k3j4jhQ7mkFy6c16NKqQ9zMH1R50azZZNmkVxtYbjdW7nqFoWYyOXBnC33zqG30iyYU6fjYq23wKlz4psd%2FC2QYsmnthjO9I1e%2B%2BH6OQyFc26tPnOO542%2Fmu0nIiWZArcJGPwoXyFXuEQ0AYzFnzqf

http://www.alloverpress.fi/thumb.php/1.03005039.jpg?1NfIbSeass0aY1U3ltH8ndVUGTsGHewEe1JC5O8UzWNkh08LUxMx4aoIMTIxcn5A%2BLesKeiTSurPEc1llGUeJawO1bjWhi3FZS%2FcBD9VyoISDwJrIdb9ppKIV7oThPZuYpviems4R5k3j4jhQ7mkFy6c16NKqQ9zMH1R50azZZNmkVxtYbjdW7nqFoWYyOXBnC33zqG30iyYU6fjYq23wKlz4psd%2FC2QYsmnthjO9I1e%2B%2BH6OQyFc26tPnOO542%2Fmu0nIiWZArcJGPwoXyFXuEQ0AYzFnzqf

Lovely pictures! The children appear to be having a great time.

Leonor and Sofia are beautiful little girls. :wub: For me they're the cutest royal children after little Estelle.

I love the mini Letizia photo of Leonor, that's very sweet. She reminds me of her mother a lot. I also enjoyed the photos of the Danish Royal Children, little Henrik is adorable and Christian, Isabella, Vincent and Josephine are sweet. I particularly like the photos of them wearing red Indian feathers! It looks like they had lots of fun at Legoland.

:previous: Yes it's Ingrid (child of Princess Alexandra and Count Jefferson) you can see in the first picture :flowers:

Count Richard, Ingrid's brother, is also there (on the right hand side of the first photo). :)

Last edited:
Infanta Leonor is look like Crown princess Letizia!​
she is a very pretty child. ;)

and Denmark 's two princes Nikolai and Henrik jr.
seems to be quite close.
Nikolai is a good big brothers.:lol:
little Henrik is a lot look like his big brother Nikolai.

and princess Astrid 's two daughters.
princess Luisa Maria and sister princess Laetitia Maria.
They are so beautiful girls.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Muhammad Za'eem looks a lot like his father, how cute is that!

Yesterday I had a funny dream, I dreamt with the Royal children weddings. The couples I dreamt about were:
- The wedding of Leonor and Gabriel (the most grogeous royal couple)
- The wedding of Isabella and James (the most funny royal couple)
- The wedding of Christian and Sofia (the most down-to-earth royal couple)
- The wedding of Marius and Elisabeth (the most delicate royal couple)

Ahhh, it was so cute! But I can't remenber all, but wouldn't it be great if this would happen? I like that royals marry for love with commoners but I like it better a love match with a fellow royal. I wonder if any of our royal children nowadays will marry a fellow royal...

Last edited:

Yesterday I had a funny dream, I dreamt with the Royal children weddings. The couples I dreamt about were:

Ahhh, it was so cute! But I can't remenber all, but wouldn't it be great if this would happen? I like that royals marry for love with commoners but I like it better a love match with a fellow royal. I wonder if any of our royal children nowadays will marry a fellow royal...

The best "future" royal couple. Izzy and James need to meet!

I wonder how they would meet? Maybe if she goes to school in the UK and they get acquainted at some society event? He is skiing on vacation the way royals do and they meet on the slopes?

I wonder how they would meet? Maybe if she goes to school in the UK and they get acquainted at some society event? He is skiing on vacation the way royals do and they meet on the slopes?

Edward and Sophie staying with Frederik and Mary when they came to Denmark for Nikolai's confirmation was the first step on the way. Now all they need to do is to see each other more often and then eventually introduce their children to each other :D

If we are going that route, let's pair Louise with Christian, LoL.

That definitely wouldn't be bad :D I, for one, would love another Queen Louise of Denmark, and I can't think of a better Louise suited for that role than little Lady Louise. She looks like such a lovely little girl, I'm sure the Danes would absolutely love her.

I really like your idea!
It's so fun.:ROFLMAO:
I think the best future royal couple is Infanta Leonor of Spain and Prince Gabriël of Belgium.
;)

:previous: HM was so cute when she was a child. I think that's my favourite of the unseen photos. :flowers:

kathia_sophia, I really like your fan art of the royal heirs. I love the idea of their country's flag in a butterfly for girls and a circle for boys. :)

An adorable and happy looking Princess Isabella of Denmark on her first day of school on August 13:

One ~ Two ~ Three ~ Four ~ Five

I wonder if these pix were taken a month ago. Ah! He still has no hair, how will we discover if it is blonde or brown!
Btw watch that hand there William, not in front of the baby and the doggy.

That definitely wouldn't be bad :D I, for one, would love another Queen Louise of Denmark, and I can't think of a better Louise suited for that role than little Lady Louise. She looks like such a lovely little girl, I'm sure the Danes would absolutely love her.

Lady Louise would make an awesome Queen. :D We would have another Queen Elizabeth look-a-like! :D

Its à older from her mothers birthday i hope for photos when her Grandfather celebrates 40 years on the throne

1. Infanta Leonor of Spain 2005-
2. Princess Laetitia Maria of Belgium 2003-
3. Crown Princess Elisabeth of Belgium 2001-
4. Princess Isabella of Denmark 2007-
5. Princess Estelle of Sweden 2012-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom