Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of Queen Sofia's grandchildren are so good looking! I do have to say that Leonor is absolutely stunning with those blue eyes though! Good to see all of them together.

Irene is so pretty. It's good to see the Urdangarin children enjoying themselves with their extended family.

The Spanish royal children are a very good-looking bunch. Lovely to see them enjoying each other's company.

Wonderful to see Queen Sofia with all her grandchildren. What a beautiful family!

They looked so cute. I´m glad to see the Urdangarín children in Mallorca and all the cousins together.
Can´t believe how fast they´re growing up. :sad:

I´m repeating myself, but god, can she be more beautiful?:wub:
What a stunning profile!
I can´t wait to see Leo as a teenager and young woman.

We don't see enough of the cute little Infantas :previous:

Leonor and Sofia are such lovely girls. Nice to see them relaxing, and enjoying their vacation.

Haha, great.
Whereas I am surprised how much SOFI resembles her mother, I have never seen it like this - than in the pics the page beforehand. She is the spitting Image of her mother, just with a bit blonder hair....
Leonor is a great mixture between both parents, with her Father´s eyes.
Both are the most beautiful little princesses (well, infantas) around!
Bye Bine

Haha, great.
Whereas I am surprised how much SOFI resembles her mother, I have never seen it like this - than in the pics the page beforehand. She is the spitting Image of her mother, just with a bit blonder hair....
Leonor is a great mixture between both parents, with her Father´s eyes.
Both are the most beautiful little princesses (well, infantas) around!
Bye Bine

Exactly my thought!!! :)

The Spanish Infanta's are such beautiful children, it's lovely. Leonor's eyes are stunning and Sofia's blonde hair is beautiful. They are always dressed so well, and it doesn't bother me that their hair is always matching. Nice to see them with their cousins as well.

How long has Leonor had her ears pierced?

How long has Leonor had her ears pierced?
Leonor had her ears pierced in September last year 2012 as she went to school, probably a gift for going to a new grade. But since then, she changed earrings, her first earrings were a circle now she has flowers. I don't know if they're silver or white gold, but they're probably not fake.

Leonor had her ears pierced in September last year 2012 as she went to school, probably a gift for going to a new grade. But since then, she changed earrings, her first earrings were a circle now she has flowers. I don't know if they're silver or white gold, but they're probably not fake.

I doubt that she would wear fake earrings lol!

They looked so cute. I´m glad to see the Urdangarín children in Mallorca and all the cousins together.
Can´t believe how fast they´re growing up. :sad:

I´m repeating myself, but god, can she be more beautiful?:wub:
What a stunning profile!
I can´t wait to see Leo as a teenager and young woman.

Both Leo and Sofia are stunningly gorgeous. I can't wait until they become young women .....they gonna break hearts :D

The children look like they are loving it! Cute little photos. :D

:previous: Yes it's Ingrid (child of Princess Alexandra and Count Jefferson) you can see in the first picture :flowers:

What marvelous pictures of the Danish children. Loved them all and little Josephine is good enough to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom