Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely photos of Ingrid Alexandra and Sverre Magnus. Also very lovely the two Infantitas with their parents.

Leonor and Sofia are absolutely gorgeous little girls.

Sverre Magnus looks like such a little imp, just the way I like kids.

Sofia is IMO the most adorable of the two Infantitas. And she is already as tall as Leonor.

Poor Sofia! Adorable of her Dad to put her on his back, very cute. Lovely photos of the girls at the Easter Mass. They are both so beautifully dressed and their hairstyle is lovely.

Leonor and Sofia are absolutely beautiful in their Easter outfits, and I love the old-fashioned style on Lady Louise. It suits her.

Like most recent Easter Sunday's in Palma de Mallorca,the little Infantas are the stars of the show!

The two infantitas enchanting like always. So well dressed and coifed and Lady Louise very stylish in her old fashioned classical coat.

I like the way the little Infanta's always look so great, Letizia seems to dress them for the occasion they are attending. The informal look when they were out and about and their best dress for Easter Sunday, same thing I used to do with my children, I always loved holidays because it was a chance to dress my normally casual children up, it was mostly for momma but they always put up with it.

I love Athena's dress and I love that Isabella and Josephine are wearing the same dress. Henrik and Vincent are too cute, especially Vincent's new haircut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom