Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Savannah is gorgeous. And such a happy baby. I wonder when we are going to see any pictures of little Isla.

Did anyone else see her towards the end of The Diamond Queen? Where she's in her highchair happily munching on her Cheerios? Both Mom and I got a good giggle over that.

You know, I've never seen a picture of her where she's not happy. Most little ones get grumpy at times, but I've never seen it w/Savannah. Although I'm sure she does get like that, but she just seems to be such a happy and bubbly little girl.

My all time favourite picture of her BTW, is that one from the Gatcombe Trials where she's completely and totally enjoying her ice cream cone and all you can see is of those gorgeous blue eyes of hers over the top. It was the picture on my iPod for a long time after it first came out. :)
Did Savannah appear in The Diamond Queen? I didn't watch it...:ermm:

Thanks for Isla´s pictures. She´s is good enough to eat with those cheeks. Those little girls are adorable.

Isabella of Denmark and IA of Norway

Estelle of Sweden and Leonore of Spain.

Leonor and Sofia of Spain and their cousin,Doña Irene Urdangarín.

I think Leonor is the most beautiful of them all, none other royal girl beats her in terms of prettiness.

But as we´re speaking about "cuteness" (different think, IMO), I would say the cutest nowadays is Estelle. She´s just too adorable for words. I guess that being the youngest helps to that impression, though ;)

Last edited:
IMO:

1. Princess Estelle
2. Infanta Leonor and Infanta Sofia (it's a tie)
3. The Hon. Margarita Armstrong- Jones (Viscount Linley's daughter)
4. Lady Louise Windsor
5. Princess Elisabeth of Belgium

Of course there are other cute royal girls, like Princess Isabella for example, but I didn't have enough space to fit all their names in... :wub:

Last edited:
1. Princess Estelle of Sverige
2. Princess Isabella of Denmark
3. Infanta Leonor of Spain
4. Countess Eloise of Oranje-Nassau
5. Princess Alexia of the Netherlands
6. Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway
7. Princess Elisabeth of Belgium
8. Lady Louise Windsor
9. Princess Aiko of Japan
10. Victoria Federica Marichalar y de Borbon

Princess Isabella of Denmark, who completely won my heart the first time she "cleaned" the windows at Gråsten :p :wub:
She has a lot of wonderful and adorable little "colleagues" out-there too though, like Princess Estelle of Sweden, Lady Louise Windsor, Margarita Armstrong-Jones, Savannah Phillips, Princess Ingrid Alexandra of Norway, Princess Elisabeth of Belgium, Infanta Leonor of Spain etc.

Vincent is SO cute. I love his hair style. Adorable little children.

Vincent is very cute, and Josephine looks a lot like Isabella.
They are a cute group.

Vincent and Josephine are so cute I could eat them. Oh those chubby cheeks and arms :wub: I can imagine that Christian and Isabella have a lot of fun with these two around them :ROFLMAO:

The foursome is something else! The older children must have a great time with those two chubby cutie pies.

Vincent is very cute, and Josephine looks a lot like Isabella.
They are a cute group.

I thought Isabella looks like her father and Josie like her mother. Christian looks like a combination and Vincent like nobody in particular. :flowers:

Guess how cute the children would be IF Prince Vincent should marry Princess Estelle. Cuteness overload!

THAT needs to happen. It would be as cute as Princess Isabella and Viscount Severn (Prince James, if we're being "proper") were to marry. These need to happen!

love love love!!!!!!!!!!!!! its always a most see with the foursome, i absolutely love to see them, i wish i had 2 boys and 2 girls as well^^

never thought of Vincent and Estelle, oh my thats great!!! and of course Isabella and James, but that was already mencioned by almost everyone here!
i would like to travel 20/30 years in the future and see if some royals married other royals!!! it would be so aborable is some of the kids married each other, like the ones mentioned above^^

love love love!!!!!!!!!!!!! its always a most see with the foursome, i absolutely love to see them, i wish i had 2 boys and 2 girls as well^^

never thought of Vincent and Estelle, oh my thats great!!! and of course Isabella and James, but that was already mencioned by almost everyone here!
i would like to travel 20/30 years in the future and see if some royals married other royals!!! it would be so aborable is some of the kids married each other, like the ones mentioned above^^

haha your comment make me smile ,,, that's really would be nice to travel 20 / 30 years in the future and see what will happen haha nice idea :lol: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom