Cute Royal Children 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Gabriel is IMO one of the best looking little royal around. He is so much like his mother Princess Mathilde. As a matter of fact I find the other three Belgian children absolutely gorgeous.

:previous: I used to think that Christian looked a lot like Mary, but in those recent pictures he has a very strong resemblance to Frederik to me.
He´s such a charming boy with a very beautiful smile :)

Sweet cute Estelle :twohearts:

New pictures of princess Estelle -> She is so cutie :heartflower:

Prinsessan Estelle

Awww so adorable. She has such a joyful smile, she looks alot like Daniel and her maternal grandpa IMO. Victoria and Daniel look to be so delighted as new parents.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
so CUTE!!!! she wants to walk, how precious is that^^
she has a very pretty light eyes, they're blue or greenish blue, and she has little hair, it reminds me of Ingrid Alexandra when was little

Just suffered from cuteness overload: Estelle is too adorable for words! :wub:
Such a happy, lively child - and clearly doted on by both parents. :)

Estelle is a real little cutiepie and her parents, understandably, seems to be absolutely taken with her. I especially like this picture, they're such a sweet (and photogenic) little family.

Estelle looks like a big mush :wub: :D. I just want to cuddle her non-stop. What a precious little angel.

I've been watching some old videos of the Norwegian royals and I really love this NRK video about Prince Haakon and Princess Märtha as children.
NRK Nett-TV - hastighetsmåling
It's so cute how little Märtha welcomes her baby brother at home. She really was a cutie. :flowers:

Savannah is so cute!

Little Savannah Phillips (Queen Elizabeth's great-granddaughter) blows a kiss at someone at Whatley Manor International Gatcombe Horse Trials in September.

1 + 2

I could ear her up!

Okay, these pictures are just toooo cute!!!!!!!:flowers:

These two girls are absolutely beautiful. Felipe is going to have his hands full when they start dating!!!!LOL

I agree. I think they are definitely the most beautiful royal kids out there.

These two girls are absolutely beautiful. Felipe is going to have his hands full when they start dating!!!!LOL

As I said to my Dad after asking me who the two adorable blonde little moppets were in a copy of Majesty magazine and then him saying the same thing as you just did....

That's when Felipe's ceremonial sword that goes w/his formal Military Uniform will come in handy.

;) :)

Now what I can't get over is how tall Prince Christian's gotten this year. It's like between Christmas and Easter he shot up two inches and then it happened again in-between then and the Olympics. If that keeps going on, he's going to be a tall lad when his growing spurts are done.

Estelle is definately a cutie and charming little baby, but i agree with ANNIE_S and Cinderella5x, its too soon to say if she will be a true beauty.

but Leonor and Sofia are really stunning.

and Christian is so tall i agree, he's becoming more and more handsome like his cousins Nikolai and Felix!

Isabella is a ham. She has no problem being her charming self in front of the camera.

For me the most beautiful of royal kids is Arrieta Morales.Leonor and Irene come a close second. But, Isabella is certainly the one that makes me smile. She is, what we call in Portuguese simpática, full of life, impish and absolutely delightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom